Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

My wife is a pretty cool lady, and she is making cheeseburgers for dinner and I am very happy about that. She is pretty great. Thank you for being so nice, @Kyamprac

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

Well, I'm happy that we progressed to the point of reaching the playoffs. No easy task at all but we have pulled it off with gusto. I'm glad to have the teammates I have, I suppose.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Thanks Mr. @Kalakar for everything you did to keep this site moving during the pandemic. Dozens of us, including myself, are here in part because of the great job you did back then.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

These tasks are always difficult to pick just one person, but this time I have to thank @Wally for all the effort he put into the North Stars this season. I can't imagine its easy juggling real life and being a GM, but he does it and I appreciate that.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Renegades  Citadelles Citadelles Renegades  Stars Blizzard Canada 

I think that there are so many truly wonderful people in this league (far outweighing the negative types) that it would be unfair for me to just single out a few. Just want to say that I love my friends here, there are great people, and I hope that we continue to grow in a positive way.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

There is just so many people out there i wanna thank. Without you all, i would have not enjoyed SHL even remotely as much as i did.

First and foremost i wanna thank my hockey father, @RAmenAmen for being there whenever i had something to share with or to find advices or just any kind of help really. You're cetainly one of the pillars for the reason I'm sticking to SHL for a very long time.

Secondly i also wanna give a massive thank you to @boom for both putting so much faith in me even as a "first gen" player and secondly for inspiring me a lot already. You're a mega cutie and I'm looking forward to working with you.

I also wanna thank @Seany148 and @HabsFanFromOntario for all the banter we had together as well as having some great convos and having a lot of fun, looking forward to interacting with you two even more.

Now to all the person i met in QCC, namely @lore, @Caleb, @Faelax, @Valpix, @Evok, @TonyW19, @mer and @kahri. Thank you for making my time in the SHL a very enjoyable and fun experience. As well as being there for me when i felt a bit down. You all are a bunch of sweet cuties who I'm looking forward to talking a lot more.

A huge thank you to the best rookie class on the SHL as well, you all were the first people i really had fun with (and the owlet chat probably never recovered from out shenanigans) and you all pushed me to work as hard as i can on this journey. You all are a really competitive bunch and a very fun and lovely bunch as well so I'm very glad i can be a part of the same class with you all @skyrrhawk (who also deserves another huge thank you for the amazing signature they made for me, i absolutely love it and it breaks my heart that i won't be able to use it after this season due to me aging out of QCC), @ThePyroAlpaca, @vic03, @hockeyiscool, @JohnnyPatey. Part of me wants to be in QCC forever just because of how much happy I am that I've got to play alongside you all and had so much fun, gonna miss you all a lot (even though we're still gonna talk a lot most likely). Ps.: I'm looking forward to beating you all Wink

And last but not least, a huge thank you to you @NaomiMannequeen for suggesting SHL to me and for sharing this fun and lovely journey with me. I love you a lot and I'm very happy that i can call you my sister. Ps.: Slow down a bit, will ya? I need some time in the sun too. Just kidding~

Oh and thank you @Puppy, @cake307 and @Revontulete for joining me and Naomi on this fun little journey.

Love you all a lot and thank you that I've got to meet you all. Even if i were to disappear from this site and Discord tomorrow, I'm already glad and happy that I've had this much fun with you all. Don't worry tho, I'm here to stay for a long time.

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Tsunny_New_Sig.png?ex=66d56cfd&is=66d41b...e0f6dde96&]

Always thankful to the Hammy fellas for being a great group of friends, not to mention my other LRs in Seattle, Anchorage, and Detroit. Been fortunate to be around a lot of great folks as an SHL user

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Big shoutout to my teammates in Baltimore, they are great and I love playing with them. I should probably single out @hhh81 for drafting me and putting together such a good team and a chill locker room.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I want to thank Gordon Bombay for getting me into the SHL, and helping me understand what all worked the best at the time when I was getting started with the Colorado Raptors.

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

thank you to the lovely pings i got from @Halkohol, @NaomiMannequeen, and @Tsunny - enjoy being in the league with you guys so much. @JamesT :hug: and tons of love to S62, qcc, man, and everyone else.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

i do not know if I can thank one person on QCC, but I have been pretty distant from the team this past season, so I appreciate them still pinging me when things are going well with my player. Simple things like that keep me included in the team and makes me feel apart of the team. Most of these players that do this are the core 74, so I appreciate all of you Owls.

I am very thankful for my teammate Hodor, who blocks so many shots so that I do not have to. I’m sure he is in pain every day, but he is the definition of a team first guy and I couldn’t be more thankful for it.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

I just wanna say how much I love @Troy_McClure03. He never has a bad word to say about anyone and is just a positive force for good no matter where he goes. Troy I'm so glad I got to know you, keep being beautiful.

I also love @Renomitsu bc they're the cooler Reno.

[Image: Us6kFH7.png]
[Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

Damn Quick Reply won't you let me tag? @Frenchie for scooping me up right away, seeing my value and trusting me. @kahri for being the light of Carolina and not being afraid to give us your all, even if it inevitably makes you a certified nerd. @SloppyPainter, @Pyro182 , @Jimmysmo27 and @sliceruser among others for making my first moments, and my continuing moments in Carolina and beyond great. @Rtpc31 for being my past and future dynamic partner, excited to score lots with you for seasons to come! Shoutout to the recruitment team and the rookie mentors in general, you helped answer all 14 million of my questions, and I'm grateful for all the work you've done. To Carolina, to Seattle, and to the SHL as a whole, we've got lots of fun coming, and I'm happy to be here!

@Blastmeaway I miss you brother, I hope you return some day but I believe that you're happy and doing well out there <3

@Troy_McClure03 you're doing an amazing job with Czechia. You've made it an awesome place to be again. Thank you <3

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]