Create Account

Nevada Battleborn S76 Team Awards Show

This next award, I am sure, was very difficult to vote on given the caliber of young talent in our locker room, and the results of the vote show that clearly, because we have a tie!!

The Paul Peterson Rookie of the Year Award

And the winners of this award are...

Gwendolyn Telenn (@Revontulete) and Yuri Boyka III (@soulja)!!

[Image: LJilotU.png]

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: 7MO9RpC.png] : .

This next award is one that requires INTANGIBLES! Stuff you can't see on a score sheet! Stuff that no one knows better than the team who hang out in the locker room day in and day out! Our next award is...

The Thomas Sawschuk Locker Room Leader Award
And the winner of this award, as voted by the team, is...

That will bring us to our final award of the night. This award, named after one of our locker room greats and now esteemed SMJHL Commissioner, is...

The Melvin Majestik-Moose Mooset Valuable Player Award

This award, I know, is always such a tricky one to decide, because every player brings their own value to the team in so many different ways. And this season, the team simply could not decide on one player, for we have yet another tie!! Your winners for this season are...

Literally Wizard (@baz) and Just Perfection (@RealDealer)!

[Image: MLio7aB.png]

That concludes the S76 Nevada Battleborn Team Awards! Thank you everyone for voting and attending, and congratulations to all of our winners!

A special shoutout to @JohnFranklinKennedy who really stepped up this season to get this process underway and without whom this would not have been possible!

Have a great night everybody!

I love to ram

Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Good job everyone I am proud of and love you all go team