Create Account

Siri, turn off phone. #FA
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2024, 07:08 PM by BANACKOCK. Edited 1 time in total.)

Siri, turn off phone.
[Image: PkL0tXqs_400x400.jpg]

NOLA - It's been some time coming for König Wolf and the New Orleans Spectres. Wolf's agency, BANACKOCK, has extensive history working with the New Orleans management and while he greatly appreciates all they've done for himself and his players he represents, he knew that Mr. Wolf wanted to at least experience a little bit of the Free Agency frenzy. It's never been experienced in his time as an agent within the Simulation Hockey League and he's been running the show for his players for over 70 seasons on and off. He got his start in S4, give or take a few weeks, and doesn't believe he's ever gotten the chance to represent a player in Free Agency.

"We've always been incredibly loyal to the team who have drafted us. We always stay, we always battle and we always make a way through it. Of course, the players this agency has represented haven't been the longest termed players. None have quite been the same since Magnus Jakobsen. There is really no specific reason why. Maybe ties to the VHL? Life gets busy and hectic outside of the sim world too but I've always loved and appreciated the SHL. When we walked into this off-season, prior to entering I guess, we let New Orleans management know that we would be testing Free Agency. When we logged in to see an offer had been sent, we were a little upset with it as it now seems as though we're toying around, messing around or causing issues and this isn't the case."

New Orleans recently made a posting in the official section letting the league know they had come to terms with a bunch of players on their roster. One of those players was König Wolf. This came to a surprise to Wolf and his agency as an agreement was never met. Never once did the one side say they would agree to terms. They always expressed a desire to test free agency. It's an experience they've never had and they wanted to experience in on the fun. However, due to the offering, Wolf feels as though the experience has been taken away from him because of how the Spectres management handled it.

"It's just a little unfortunate. There was no ill intent or maliciousness here at all. The chances of extending were always there, but we just really wanted to have some fun, talk to some GM's I've never gotten the chance to and explore a little bit. Really have fun with the attention and experience. I feel like him making that post shows that we came to terms and then me saying rejected was either a joke or me being an ass, but it wasn't. It was real because I never once said to post that or that we agreed. I've had some discussions with teammates about it and they knew it was coming. It was just a matter of when and I really thought now would be a good time.. however, I haven't gotten a single message and it kinds of hurts because you work so hard!"

517 words,1 pic.  Gojets

Good luck in FA! NEW has been a full roster for a couple seasons so we’ve haven’t been in a position to reach out to people. Hopefully teams that are in need pitch to you!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

the pic dont work for me idk

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]