Create Account

S76 All Star Week Due: Sunday, June 2nd @ 11:59 PM PST

HO Pass

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

GM Pass!

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

gm pass

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Simmer pass

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

J HO Pass

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3514618 +3 (3/8)

a. Damien Hirano was the most deserving of the Montreal group, but Jussi Mutou was not far off the pace either. Really either would have been able to represent this team as well as possible, and in the future I would expect to see both making pushes to make the proper all-star team and not just the skills competition. +1 (4/8)

d. I think there is no major advantage between Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz and Sir Devoir, as both have proven themselves to be among the stronger goalies in the league this last season. Both teams should feel quite confidence rolling with their starter in this case, despite both having great backups as well. Any difference will come down to who is more in form on the day. +1 (5/8)

I think there is not too much of an issue with the committee making a pool in the sense that they are very likely going to get almost all the deserving players. That said I also don’t totally love the idea of the pool being limited, certainly if we’re going to be drafting players. If someone drafting an all-star team maybe wants a player who excels on a certain stat over others, they might just have no real option to round out there team if the committee doesn’t provide them with that mold of player. I think it’s very possible with the draft system, that there could be a few players that occasional might make teams that are simply excluded all together. Another reason the committee pool approach might not work is simply acknowledging that there could be major bias in those who do the picking for each team. If the people picking teams for whatever reason don’t like a very deserving player, they could just be skipped over for sake of personal bias. This could be bias against players or even users, but when you have a committee of more than two people picking, the odds for such things go down at least. Overall I don’t think this new system is bad, but I also don’t think it’s any better than the old way, which is probably slightly superior. The skills contest could also work as well alongside the old format. +3 (8/8)

GM pass

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Task 0 - Affiliate 3/8

Task 1 - Milestones 6/8

Task 2d - backup goalies 7/8
I absolutely think that the backup goalies can have a big impact on the game. Sir Devoir from Baltimore was benched in the playoffs in favor of an inactive goalie with less TPE, which raises a lot of concerns about their ability to perform in clutch situations or perhaps gives way to an injury of some sort. In that instance, the backup to Devoir may get a lot of minutes and have a massive impact on the game. On the other side, the backup may not have as much impact, but should still be perfectly capable if needed to step in.

Task 2e - my player 8/8
My player, Graj Virrok, was selected to the skills competition but not to the all-star game. I am not quite sure as to why given the statistics that Graj put up this season - 100 points, which was 10th in the league and first on his team, 49 goals, which was also 10th in the league and 1st on his team, tied for 5th in takeaways as a center, also first on his team, and overall an incredibly solid season with a OGR of 75 and a DGR of 78. I feel that these statistics are more than enough to be voted to the ASG, perhaps not as a starter, but definitely enough to make the roster. Ideally he will be selected as the last man in.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2024, 02:42 PM by slothfacekilla. Edited 4 times in total.)

Code:
One (1) affiliate claim from either PBE,  WSBL, SSL, or the ISFL will be accepted for 3 TPE!

ISFL PT

+3

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3517588
+3 TPE

Code:
8. Graphic, 3 TPE, Fine additions to the team
Create a graphic that showcases the two players who were added to either of the teams with Last Player In votes.

[Image: 7lZ7FOw.png]

+3

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2024, 01:45 PM by amjohnson636. Edited 1 time in total.)

ISFL Aff Claim +3
1. Milestones S76 SMJHL Milestones (simulationhockey.com) +2

GM pass

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

J GM Pass

[Image: mysteriousfish.png]
Amazing Sig done by @OrbitingDeath

[Image: 8W5aE8t8_o.jpg]

@MuNk22 with the amazing sig

ho pass

[Image: lespoils.gif]

J GM Pass