Create Account

Random Ramblings Number 15 : SHL Edition

[Image: 0pII4j5.png]

This is my 15rd weekly random ramblings around the Jr league and SHL.  Please feel free to PM me if you have anything to contribute or add.

Starting off with anything replied from last time, about... holy crap over a month ago! I really messed up. Dang.  Feel free to catch up right about....here

[Image: Da1H8uB.png]
-Well well well, It turns out Regina didn't win the cup. This makes me sad. But I can rest easy knowing @By-Tor and @Shiamus were wrong by picking Vancouver , @Jexter was wrong by picking Newfoundland. No one from Yukon, Ottawa , Maine , Nevada , San Diego , Kelowna , and Anchorage voted , @kahri , @Rtpc31 , and @sliceruser picked Carolina and were wrong , @karey picked Detroit and was wrong , @ThisSeemsFishy picked Colorado and would also be... wrong , @PapaSorin and @SpartanGibbles picked Great Falls and were wrong... and you know what, I don't care that Quebec won, @Popol , @Puppy , @skyrrhawk , @ThePyroAlpaca... you were wrong too! The only people who were right were @Reno @Shiamus and @Troy_McClure03 for picking the only right answer.... EVeryone wins if we all have fun. and I loved losing, and it didn't make me bitter at all....

Okay it's been about a week since I wrote that one, sorry for the outburst.

-@Rich still dislikes me and @luke has made a plan for me to appear on the podcast, I just have to drive over to a starbucks near his house and then we can sneak me onto the discord feed. I'm considering...

-After a long investigation into my sudden emergence into being the best defensemen last season, the HO was unable to find anything wrong with my sudden emergence as a good player. They decided to let me keep all my awards, and gave me back all my sticks that @kahri saw me talking to. My friends are back!

-Regina refused to trade my rights, but @luke was willing to call me up to the big league, so eat it @yosh and @Reno and @CloudRobot! (Love yous, seriously!)

-Yukon failed to trade @Jexter Langston Hardison-Laurent as well, missing out on a 6th or maybe even 7th round pick for the rights to the 4 year star.

-Detroit followed Regina and Yukon, failing to trade Tomlander ( @roastpuff ) However, a new player named The Puck created! @dylanjj37

-Great Falls GM @SpartanGibbles has not forgiven @SpartanGibbles for demanding a trade. @SpartanGibbles has been called up and will be out of @SpartanGibbles ' hair for a little bit.

- @Blastmeaway sold over 4 Bobble heads from the Merch Store. They were all bought out by the Czechia Administration For Fun and Fancy Things. the CAFFFT will place them in The National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library this spring.

[Image: aGcQTcs.png]

@kahri - The SHL HO is once again looking into a rumored act of tampering! According to sources ( @JamesT ) Betzee NIckelback has demanded to be demoted to the second power play unit. On that unit, she plans on beating the pk2's with offers of signed headshots of famous actor from Regina and my personal hero, Ryan Reynolds. Many know Ryan for his popular movies, but did you know that he was also in the most famous drama film of all time, that was rated PG and ran for 1 hour 43 minutes, with a 5.9/10 rating on IMDB? Yes, that's right, Ordinary Magic. if you never watched it, you weren't alive in 1993. He was the Henry Lipschitz of that generation!

@cake307 - Alexa Johansen the S76 Left Winger has demanded the Scarecrows of St. Louis donate 1 dollar for every puck hit into the stands. That money will go to the Puck off fund for lost and underfound children's pets. The Organization looks into those pets that you were assured as a child didn't die, but you haven't seen or heard from in years, and are starting to think something might be wrong on the farm that your parents sent them to. You can't find them on google or anything, and when you call all the farms up north, your parents say "no no, I meant south..." we await the reply from @Jimmysmo27 and / or @jaypc8237 .

@Missjmt - Jacob Maccabees , the S77 Defensemen who is currently on the Ottawa Highlanders, is currently in hot water for their actions at 3 Sisters Bake shop, on Arch Street in downtown Ottawa. According to the MPs, Jacob was really enjoying a lemon and lime bagel with rosemary cream cheese spread, when they suddenly decided that they would have preferred a blueberry bagel with blueberry cream cheese (Also known as a Blueberry Boi by locals) well , with a mouthful of Lemon and Lime shooting all over the place, Jacob shouted at the cashier that they wanted a "BLUEBERRY BOI" but coughed halfway through and it apparently sounded like "GIVE ME ALL THE LOONIES AND TOONIES" the MP's showed up on the scene and took statements from everyone. The only person arrested was the person who invented rosemary cream cheese spread... but Jacob got a 60 looney fine and is not allowed within 2 kilometers of the store for 1 score.

@Count Chocula - the SHL HO has been looking into reports that the Antoine Beauregard is not only full of chocolate goodness, but also Anabolic Steroids. According to the report recovered by the Rambling Crew from a Denny's, Antoine has purchased Danazol , Fluoxymesterone , Mesterolone , Methyltestosterone , Nandrolone Deconoate , Nandrolone Phenpropionate , Ocandrolone , and Smoked Paprika. 7 of those are banned, and the league is hoping to have this situation investigated and resolved before the start of the regular season.

@Ruggsy has been rumored to want to start a TMZ style show about the SHL called SMZ or Simulated whatever MZ means.... They are actively looking for reporters to stand around some fake cubicles and yell random things about players. We offered to share space with the Random Ramblings people, but we don't have cubicles, our offices are just wide open with a ball pit.

[Image: avHB1I1.png]

@Tripl3tsGamer Sam Volta has done a lot since being drafted in S77. What you don't know is Sam is a talented music producer. Check them out here (Spotify!)

@yosh is selling pogs and dominos signed by various strangers on ebay. check out the bids here : All proceeds will go to the Yosh wants a speed boat fund. That fund will be used to buy Yosh a brand new 10 speed bike.

"You got Farm a suit a cult needs? Contact me @Roidsy for a free check up. For 100k or 10 packs of SHL CARDS I will make sure you get whatever you need, man. I'm totally not a cop"

Want to Advertise or be a part of the Ramblings? Send me a DM on Forums or Discord! Please put in the title your favorite color.

That's all for the updates for now! Feel free to PM on any Rambles. If you want to be anonymous, please say so in the title! Also feel free to send me any rambles!! Go Czechia!!

(1200ish words, wrote on my super nintendo, it was really hard to do, please keep that in mind.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

@kahri hi kahri! 

[Image: 834235475421429790.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: aRCIyeu.png]
[Image: kILVP74.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2024, 01:06 AM by Blastmeaway. Edited 5 times in total.)

Bobble head sales are off the hook lately
[Image: l0IykOsxLECVejOzm.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Those pets deserve justice!

Scarecrows
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: yRQ5DtN.png][Image: ZSWcyJU.png]

I love being mentioned in random ramblings. Even if it’s when I’m wrong. Which happens a lot.

[Image: JUSSI-MUTOU-SPOTLIGHT-450-X336.gif?ex=66...d3ba51b19&]
[Image: 29XRi31.png]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]

Love this Troy

THIS JUST IN: demir bellona seen eating pizza with a spoon. Have they given up?? More at 11

[Image: Z8yXihx.png] [Image: U0nD2Rt.png]

Me or @Jimmysmo27 have no comment, thanks next.

(This is awesome, thanks Troy!

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

W promotion for my Spotify lmao. Ty Troy!

btw if you want guys to find my spotify, it's simple. Just search VXLTA and here you go. :3

My pleasue.

[Image: sam-volta-sig-0901.png]

i would have done crimes to keep you in regina for a 5th season

Im gonna miss u down there

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]