Create Account

HIRING : Sim Team Co-Head

Hello everyone! This is your new Sim Team Head KlusteR here, and I'm looking for a Co-Head to help me smooth out the operations of the Simming department! I only took office a week ago, and now that I'm starting to get acquainted with the responsibilities of the position, I'm looking to hire someone with whom I'll be able to share the workload that is required through all four of our leagues, and who can help me build upon those foundations to enhance the streaming process we have in place at the moment - and as soon as possible!

As the Sim Team Co-Head, your responsibilities would be :
  • Working with myself and the head offices to review and consolidate the currently established streaming standards, both in presentation and procedures (sim preparation / handling of issues / post-sim actions)
  • Coordinating the simmer team, in tandem with me - which includes scheduling and planning backup options in case of emergencies
  • Addressing any issues that may arise in the simming process in a timely manner, and ensuring clear and concise communication between the simmers and GMs
  • Being able to sim and stream, should the need arise
  • Establishing a plan to transition the streaming experience from YouTube to Twitch
Job requirements :
  • Good-to-great levels of communication and availability
  • Good sense of task planning and delegation
  • Owning a copy of FHM 8
  • Any experience with OBS, or streaming in general, is a plus
If you’re interested in the position, please message me ( @KlusteR ) or a member of SHL HO, with a site message or through Discord, with some answers to the following questions :
  • What is your current and planned activity level?
  • Do you have any prior experience that may help you in this role?
  • What is your current enjoyment level of the sim? What is its most irritating aspect, to you?
  • If you could do one thing in the next 2 seasons (~4 months) to help the sim, what would it be?
This hiring process will include an approval process from SHL HO as well as me. Current General Managers in the SHL & SMJHL may not serve as Co-Sim Team Head. Pay scale is either $14.5M or Simmer Pay ($7M Base + $2M per Stream after the 1st 2 sims each season), and it includes PT & Post-Season (CW / ASW) Passes. The deadline to post your applications is Thursday, May 30th, at 11:59 PM (PST).

If you're still here after this block of text - thank you, and hopefully I'll have the pleasure to talk to you soon!

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Applelied

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Bump! After a bit of consultation with HO, we are opening the position to GMs who wish to help on the sim side of things - the only caveat being that you won't have access to the file for the league you're working in, may it be the SHL or the SMJHL.

New deadline is Monday June 10th at 11:59 PM (PST).

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I am offering my help as French moral support

06-04-2024, 05:15 PMSeany148 Wrote: I am offering my help as French moral support

Can we be two?

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: 3zad.jpeg]