Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions Deadline: Tuesday, June 18th @ 11:59pm PST
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2024, 12:56 PM by Pyro182. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hi, I’m Pyro and I’m your co-PT director for the SMJHL!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S77 SMJHL Rookies (S78 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Tuesday, June 18th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

I'm Blast and I grow hella pumpkins, all sizes, small ones, big ones, jack o'lantern ones. Pumpkins are great to grow but taste awful.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

I am Froste, hailing form Euope and this is my second player. Ducks are my favorite animals and for some totally unrelated reason I was initially recruited over the Anaheim Subreddit.

I'm Chris McZehrl III and the 2nd son of the legend Chris McZehrl. I am here in North America to play hockey and help my future teams.

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Im Ozzy Bradford, a 1st/2nd generation player for Ozzy Boudreaux. I like to play hockey, help my team score goals and use my big frame to keep the opposition from scoring goals against us.

Defender St Louis Scarecrows: S78-

Hi there Pyro, Co-PT director of the SMJHL!

You can call me Segi and for my third player, I am here to be shot at and to not let in any goals.
For a fun fact: The last game I bought was Urbek.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Hello pyro I am Luke. I’ve been apart of the shl for 5+ years now so I hope you would know me. Gm of the best team of the decade the New England Wolfpack

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Hi, I'm Allegiant. I was recruited to the site forever ago by a New Jersey devils fan who played on an EA-NHL based sim league that was built almost entirely of players from the Colorado Avalanche official forums. I lasted three seasons, busted, and came back in 2015, had one good player, and busted another 6 times.

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

Hey pyro. You're the new people, so I already know you a bit. But hey, thanks for bringing me back after being a dfa last season. It's cool so see the familiar faces and the storylines that are gonna happen! See ya soon!

[Image: Fsysi9W.png][Image: R6eC8Fu.png]
285 TPE
OTT (S76-)
[Image: ApcZMh6.png]
credit: enigmatic
389 TPE
COL (S56-60)

Hi am scud, previous player was Walter Sobchak, who was a championship caliber goalie boi for the Pride. Now I control the PeanutButter Zamboni, and I am here to try live up to Sobchak's legacy as a mid earning goalie with good stats.

[Image: sobchak.png]

Something interesting about myself is that I recently (well 2.5 years ago now) moved to Colorado with my wife and 2 kids. We live right by Red Rocks Amphitheater which is the most incredible concert venue I have ever been to. Highly recommend going to a show there if you get a chance!!

54 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Hi I'm Matteo, my previous player was Mat Smith, who I kept going for nearly four years. I haven't done a PT or mPT since S72 but I'm excited to get started again with a player who not only isn't a goalie, but also loves to score goals.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

hey! Im Deng and I play this arcade style hockey game called slapshot rebound competetively. Right now im 2x gold winner in the european league.

Hi, I'm Vrain. I'm from Canada and this is my first player in SHL. My player is sure to be a bust but I'll have fun doing while it.

Im Nef, I am a huge Bruins fan. I like to golf on the weekends, do content for my youtube, I love playing all kinds of sports video games and am well informed in the workings of Franchise Hockey Manger.