Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions Deadline: Tuesday, June 18th @ 11:59pm PST

Hello all! You can call me Ben, I'm a huge Oilers fan and fanatic of the TV series Mr. Robot. This is why I named my player Elliot Alderson, the same name as the main character!

A lot of people have been asking me about my username OVOXO. We'll, I'm a big fan of The Weeknd and Drake and their two companies/labels OVO and XO were meant to collab frequently. However, things didn't work out between them two , but I still rep this username ever since then! What could've been...

[Image: elliot-alderson-spotlight.png]
Credit: xjoverax

Hello, I'm Twix. Fun fact about me is that I am a Garfield enthusiast. Oh and also, I (somewhat) recently started playing hockey and have been loving every minute of it! also, go Elk!

[Image: Rg2aCpa.png]

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Regina Elk / Thunder Bay Walleye

[SHL] Buffalo Stampede | Prospect

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL] Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF] Team Japan | S60 Gold

Hey all, I'm GrimmCrackers and I'm a massive penguins fan, hence my player's name being based on my favorite real life hockey player Marc-Andre Fleury.

Hey everyone! I’m Mathias, and I love D&D and board games - I do a ton of gardening, and my gym goals are best described as “The Mountain from Game of Thrones.” Also - long hair. Gotta have the long hair ♥️

Hi my name is Dex, I am a recreate who started his career with the Vancouver Whalers, worked my way up to co-GM and then GM when I eventually won the cup there (*ahem* looking at you draft stream commentators) and now it seems like I'm back again for round two (minus the GMing parts).

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Hi, I'm a Sharks fan. I'm also what you'd see next to the dictionary definition of "emo". I've scheduled my next smile for Draft Day.

Hello, I am Magenta, this is my first player here since 2015. I am a long suffering Leafs fan and my favourite colour is actually red not magenta.

I am Stadacona but am definitely better known by another name in other sim communities. I enjoy hockey, video games, and reading outdoors. Jeffie is my dad.

92 - Leighton Oligny- C

hello hello i am justice i been in da community for about 8 years now and i am on my fifth or so player happy to meet all da new ppl Smile

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

What's up everyone!! My players name Ivan Godinez, a first-gen to the SHL. I'm a BIG sports guy, avid reader, & a god-gamer. West coast is the best coast! Iykyk.

THIS IS SPARTA ⚔️
Knights Knights

https://imgur.com/gallery/aOwI8Ja

:https://i.imgur.com/UtD8UrN.png

Thank you @MattyIce & @ThePyroAlpaca for these AWESOME graphics!!

I'm your man Mongoose
My players number deuce
Sometimes my rhyming schemes are a bit loose

I'm in the VHL
I do sim football as well
I've been out of the league too long to tell

I’m GGV and I enjoy long walks on the beach, fishing and taking care of my in-laws.

I also enjoy degenerate gambling and excessive drinking Smile

Hey all, my name is Afterglow. I'm from the United State, a painter, model builder, sculptor, and enjoy EDM music of all types. Eurodance, Trance, House, and Drum and Bass are especially big favorites. Especially stuff from the 90s and 2000s.

[Image: omtaCBr.png]

It's with great pleasure that I'm finally getting to it all

After being stuck at work for quite a while