Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

You can’t beat the crab rave. I’m admittedly less familiar with the SHL goal horns than I am with the SMJHL ones. All I can say is the NL horn is an insta-mute.

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

I don't know which goal songs most teams are using at the moment, but I will go back to an old one that I liked and that was perfect for the team and that was Running with the Wolves (from the Eurovision movie) for New England.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

One of the greatest hockey songs (in my opinion) is Fallen Leaves by Billy Talent. It also just so happens it is about Vancouver, so I think that would be a fantastic track for the Whalers' goal song.

[Image: UufQtZ0.png]
sig credits to @Nokazoa
[Image: wkhxpJS.png]

There is an episode of 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown with Adam Buxton in Dictionary Corner where he reads YouTube comments about David Bowie's Just Dance music video. One of the comments that he reads in a funny voice includes the line 'only gnomes' and I will recommend that to every team I am on forever because it is just such an appealing noise to me and I want more people to hear it.

Code:
Word Count: 76

I personally think Edmonton should go back to using either Pink Venom or Short King Anthem. I think both of those describe the personality of their GM well.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

There is only one truly great goal song in the SHL and the J.

LA MACHINE À SCOREERRR LA MACHINE À COMPTER COMPTER COMPTER YEAH

i don't speak french so i'm probably off on the spelling but i don't care, QCC goal song best goal song. also no horn which i like

[Image: valpix.gif][Image: 20XRTsR.png]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Citadelles Switzerland
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Not bias at all but the Winnipeg goal horn is a work of art. it blends a banger of a tune, with voice over work seamlessly. Whoever made it clearly put in some effort and it paid off.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

The Seattle Argonauts already use a boat horn as their goal horn, now we just need to do the Pirates of the Carribean theme song as it would play into the nautical theme perfectly.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

I think the Calgary Dragon's need to start using the Targaryen Theme with some added voice lines both from Targaryen's and their Dragon's to really make it pop!

I dont have a favorite goal song, but i do have a LEAST favorite and we're talking real talk. Maple Leafs oof Panama really? cant stand David Lee Roth to begin with..

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

If I had to pick something for a new goal song for the Calgary Dragons, I'd probably have to pick something by Imagine Dragons. I don't even like their music, but the meme makes itself.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

well, OBVIOUSLY, the song of choice is the Czech national anthem. Even if we're talking about a team that isn't the Czech national team. It's simply the most exciting track I can think of.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I think for the Colorado Raptors we could do either anything Jurassic Park related, like specifically the theme song or have a clip of Jeff Goldblum saying "Life, finds a way".

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

i don't really know any good ones, but i always find weird songs kind of like the YMCA, Barbie Girl, Celebration, Hamster dance song, stuff like that to be good for goal horns. Anything obnoxious or funny would work too.

35 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM
Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Sad Ketchup -Present
S76 Ryan Jesster Trophy Winner

I've always been a fan of the Florida Panthers goal horn, and their last song they used, Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World. It's a cornerstone in hockey culture after being in NHL....04? I think? 

34 words.