Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

I am not sure if this counts but I miss the old "BIG IRON ON HIS HIP" goal song from Anaheim Outlaws back in the day.

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

I think that Dory making whale sounds in Finding Nemo is literally the only sane pick when picking a sound to play when we score a goal. The crowd goes wild! EEEeooooOOooeoooooOOEHHHHHOOOhhhehhhhheeeeeeEEEEEEee

[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: YbWICYS.png][Image: i3Qgjha.jpeg]

Hopefully we got the goal song in, but I'm quite fond of the move in Regina to blink-182's "Dance With Me". I mean, that chorus is just contagious.

OLE OLE OLE OLE

YEAH WE'RE DOING IT ALL NIGHT LONG

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Tampa Bay Barracuda should play baby shark on a goal score. The enemy team would be extra humiliated - I know I would. For a goal sound I think we Detroit should  Falcons have a skree horn with Nash barking in the background.

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

Live sims are back? I haven't watched a live sim since I was the one doing the sims but I've heard Hamilton still sticks with the same old goal horn from years ago. I couldn't name you any other goal horn, but that one stuck with me.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I remember back in NHL 10, there was a song called "Keys to the city" specifically for the NHL's Chicago Blackhawks so if they could changed some of the lyrics to fit the Chicago Syndicate that would be a good song for them!

(43 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: aRCIyeu.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

One of the songs for my team would some local club music to represent my team would one of Kaytranda’s songs to bring some chill vibes for Highlanders.

Idk what the steelhawks horn sounds like yet and I hope to hear it soon, but if it isn’t the sound of a hawk, I think that’s what it needs to be, it would make the best sense

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

i think that newfoundland goal song can only be jaja ding dong there is no other song for Newfoundland and there is no other song that I will accept

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

Without a sliver of doubt, the song that will fit the Nevada Battleborn the best is "Without me" by the greatest rapper of all time Eminem. Makes sense because our team are rams and Eminem is the goat. We can only get motivated after hearing this pop out.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

RICK ROLL. The ultimate slap in the face for getting scored on. Everybody knows it, everybody knows the memes. Someone make it happen, its just so obnoxious.

I like the wolfpack horn cause i goes awoo. They need to add some sort of Eurovision techno pop beat to it though to make it slap harder.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Honestly, for the monarchs, unless the team changes names or something, there wouldn't be any good horn except for some children's song about a butterfly or old English, I think an Old English song that fits with the theme of the team would be amazing.

[Image: hbtB38x.png][Image: Screenshot_2024-07-25_171622.png?ex=66a4...56461ae57&]
                               Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic and Jaypc8237 for the sigs!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

I wholeheartedly believe that a team should use the song Bourgeoisieses by Conan Gray. Doesn’t matter which team. That song is just too much of a vibe to not be acknowledged by the SHL as a community.

[Image: JUSSI-MUTOU-SPOTLIGHT-450-X336.gif?ex=66...d3ba51b19&]
[Image: 29XRi31.png]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]

i regretfully am not able to hear most horns as streams typically happen while i am working so to watch i cannot have the sounds on T.T i know one is like nelsons laugh from the simpsons and i enjoyed that