Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2024, 03:06 AM by Baron. Edited 1 time in total.)

Baron and his teammates would be represented best by a hectic classical ballad, rising and falling in intensity but in a gentlemanly way, generally being cooler than everyone else.

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]

I don't have a favorite, we in Philly could use any Philly themed song and it would fit well. Maybe keep the always sunny in Philly theme song.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Buffalo stampede goal son is 14 seconds of wannabefinn screeching into a clipping mic. Only a fan of a team would love the sound of goals.

I think a very fitting goal horn for the Specters would be @JKortesi81's anguished sighs as we choke another playoff series and don't live up to our potential (i'm kidding. kind of.)

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Toronto has to rock some drake sounds tracks whenever they score. Cannot stand the guy, but people always associate Drake whenever they hear Toronto. Classic Drake isn't bad though

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

I’m not sure about a good song, but maybe something like “I want to break free” by Queen. As we’re getting better but we’re not quite there yet.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Clearly it is my team's goal horn by the Winnipeg Aurora, the best team in the league.

Clearly it is my team's goal horn by the Minnesota Monarchs, the best team in the league.

[Image: uZXUIMk.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2024, 03:52 AM by goldenglutes.)

i think the minnesota monarchs should use a goal song by the band queen because queens are monarchs although generally queens are not from or live in minnesota i think they should use dont stop me now do you agree @micool132

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

i do not but any good song or loud horn that can get you hype is always awesome. I also love any good line. Maybe the "we are so back" from the hangover.

[Image: dc24.png]

Since I play for the Rage, our goal song is clearly superiour. I think that in general there are too many good/funny options for teams to choose from that fit and it's best for each team to organically over time shift and decide which one they prefer at the moment.

[Image: kO5aAZV.png]
[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

My all time favorite, as you can probably guess with my username, is the Bruins goal song. But, that video of the man smashing his stick in his driveway singing it. That is an all time classic video and has become like a meme

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

The Kelowna Knights need to use “Knights of the Round Table” from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It’s a travesty that we do not use that yet.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I think that Sea Shanty 2 from Runescape would fit the Kraken very well. After all, it is impossible to catch sea monters without a sea shanty. Anyone who says else is false.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

I think Philadelphia forge goal song should be the cast of IASIP changing "Flip Flip Flipadelphia" honestly I have no good reason why (besides the obvious Philadelphia part) it's just weirdly catchy and funny

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

I think for Manhattan Rage we would use any angry song to jam to after we score goals. We are always the angriest and always will be the angriest.