Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

Goal horns/songs are great for teams. It gives the fans something to get pumped about and sing when their team scores. Shout-out to the Blackhawks who inspired my hometown Brandon Wheat Kings to have "Chelsea Dagger" as their song for many years. 

Personally, I think it would be a fun idea for players to have their own goal songs when they score. It would add a bit of personality, something the NHL is lacking. Perhaps the SHL could go this route as well. 

Matviy Cajabi would opt for something like "FUCKING BEST SONG EVERRR" by Wallpaper. or "Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell" by Das Racist. 

For a team song, it would be sick to do something like the Dallas Stars did when they collaborated with metal legends Pantera for their goal song. For the Maine Timber, bring in a notable local band and have them record something that will resonate with Timber fans for years to come.

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

I don’t know any of the goal songs. Live sims kinda suck, no hate to the sim team. Its just the game not you guys. If the cuda still have crab rave i guess thats my fav

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I don't follow sims that much, so I am not very in touch with those sounds. However, "Pride" or "Panthers" could use Kendrick Lamar's "Not Like Us" since they are from the West Coast and that might be an unofficial anthem for those cities soon.

Stars Stars Stars

It doesn't really matter what the goal horn song is, you are going to get sick of it with how much I'm going to score.

Falcons Canada

Lights Please for the Berserkers. Lights please, lights please, turn off the lights. We choked in the biggest moments of the playoffs in my first two seasons. Go whalers

[Image: mattyj.png]

Atlanta could use the song by Lil Wayne. Because the atlanta inferno is a fire team, we are on fire , thus we are some kind of fire persons. And its a good song !

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

I really like the song Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World. And I'm disappointed the Florida Panthers no longer use it as their goal song. So I'd like my SHL team the Renegades to use it as their goal song.

[Image: hrb3GfG.png]

The March of the S.O.D. would be the song I would choose. It would be best suited for any physically dominating elite winning team with an attitude.

Words~27

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Honestly I prefer the old school goal horns. Particularly the ones that came off of a cargo ship or cruise ship. The big 5 note ones. Train horns can be a little too shrill and high pitched but a nice low fog horn is *chef's kiss*

[Image: hudson.png]

I am going to stick with the Battleborn and with them being based out of Nevada, I am choosing to go the gambling route and go with Money by Pink Floyd.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

I think that a Moo for MAN is great, I've been really enjoying the Panthers MEOW so any kind of animal noise goal siren is really fun and is my favorite. Songs are fun, animals are better.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

I think being in New Orleans with the culture of the city, Voodoo Chile by Hendrix is really the ultimate goal song for the Spectres. It just has that New Orleans vibe to it.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

The grizzly roar for my team that would be great for this team and represent Grizzlies well and also would like to hear whispers for the scarecrows

[Image: avatar_6228.png?dateline=1722181476]

Any song that purposefully annoys the away team is a winner in my book. That said, a quick Google search for ‘most annoying songs’ would return a list of the songs that I’d think teams should be selecting from for their goal songs.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

I might be being pretty bias here but I love the Maine Timber goal song. If I ever get to choose a goal song for any team, it will probably be Fien by Travis Scott.

[Image: mikelis.jpg?ex=660c1ce5&is=65f9a7e5&hm=c...4a38cd630&]