Create Account

Chirper #73 (AC Week #531)

Chirping? Who me? Couldn't be? Then who?

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

Spoiler it was me

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

finally getting into Ted Lasso

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Have some wine before work and relax

Prepping has become normalize in the USA as Dr Phil got it on the show… signs of the times…

Crypto is not fake but real. Governments are getting involve in it yet they tell you that it’s fake?!

07-07-2024, 08:06 PMMissjmt Wrote: Prepping has become normalize in the USA as Dr Phil got it on the show… signs of the times…
what would you stock if you were a prepper fatedsaber

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

These trainings aren't gonna pay for themselves

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]

'yoff time, let's get it

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]

07-07-2024, 08:08 PMMissjmt Wrote: Crypto is not fake but real. Governments are getting involve in it yet they tell you that it’s fake?!
but what if we are all fake because the only reason person is JamesT

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

jk. JamesT is actually a bot so he can’t be real

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Trust fund

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

6’5, blue eyes

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

wawaweewa what a week

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]

smjhl ploofs soon

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]