Create Account

[PODCAST] Opening 45 packs of cards
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2024, 06:36 AM by MikeLiut. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzpUpkd417M

yoooo is this how packs pay for themselves

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I don't know why, but I always like to watch these. And you even got some rare ones which is nice. The 1oa cards don't have correct attributes on the cards in the database, so they're currently the lowest cards (rating is 7). That might be fixed at some point, but that is the explanation for it.

Somehow I always wanted to tell you during the video that the season on the card is their SHL draft season and they wouldn't be on the index for that season because they played in the J first. Hope that helps Smile

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

07-08-2024, 04:25 PMCarpy48 Wrote: I don't know why, but I always like to watch these. And you even got some rare ones which is nice. The 1oa cards don't have correct attributes on the cards in the database, so they're currently the lowest cards (rating is 7). That might be fixed at some point, but that is the explanation for it.

Somehow I always wanted to tell you during the video that the season on the card is their SHL draft season and they wouldn't be on the index for that season because they played in the J first. Hope that helps Smile

I can't believe someone actually watched this... hahaha

But thank you for the tips, that definitely make sense for the draft season on the card, never thought of that.

I'll probably redo this when I get another 50, it was actually pretty fun.

That was neat

07-09-2024, 08:35 AMWhikadoodle Wrote: That was neat

thanks!

Good stuff!
I'm not close to retirement, so I will be higher in the list for game played don't worry hahaha!

Need to work a bit on your NHL players, you didn't recognize Monahan and Burns and almost forgot Matthews Tongue

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]