Create Account

HIRING: Nevada Battleborn Head GM
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2024, 10:10 PM by SchwarzNarr. Edited 1 time in total.)

Salut SMJHL

In the lands of Nevada, where the golden sands meet the icy realms, there ruled a valiant leader, @sköldpaddor of the Battleborn. Yet, the time has come for our Lady of Nevada to lay down her crown and scepter, leaving behind a legacy that will be remembered in ballads and epics for ages to come. It is here where I make a proposition. Nevada searches for a new leader.

The responsibilities of a General Manager include but not limited to: being active and leading the locker room, completing GM tasks on time, submitting legal lines, negotiating and depositing contracts, building a roster (scouting, drafting, and potentially trading), and all other team-related responsibilities.

All GMs receive $8M and an offseason (CW and All-star Week) pass.

Should you have any questions or wish to apply, please reach out to @SchwarzNarr here on the forums, on Discord at schwarznarr, or to any other member of SMJHL Head Office!

The deadline to submit applications for this position is Wednesday July 17th, at 11:59 PST.

Applicants should consider reviewing the Application Guide!

--

Congratulations to @JohnFranklinKennedy on getting the job!

WAT!!!!!!!! My brain can't process this omfg

[Image: 5yBVV1C.jpeg]

Fantastic GM career, long legacy of fighting the good fight for fighters everywhere.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I have one thing to say and one thing only, I'm so sorry that I eliminated you, Nevada, I was hoping you would eliminate my team the Sacrecrows.

Jess, you’ve more than earned a break from the GM grind. One of the best managers and people in the community, and while whoever follows you in this job is going to have big shoes to fill they’re going to have a great LR to help them out. Best of luck with all your future endeavours.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

i’m sitting here trying to think of something funny but too sad.

Not applied

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

I refuse to accept this as fact

[Image: Us6kFH7.png]
[Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

already applied for this and COL gm

[Image: SwvYrXP.jpeg]   
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]   

Ahh

:(

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Going to go to sleep and pretend this is just a dream.

Wake me up when it's over please.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: EnHtzQl.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I dislike this team based entirely on being jelly of this team the entire time I was in the J.

Big shoes to fill here!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

This is absolutely illegal.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

I totally didn't apply but Jess you are an awesome human

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif]

Damn thats huge

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth