Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank You Due: Wednesday, July 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Wednesday, July 17th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
Only S77 SMJHL rookies (S78 SHL draftees) are eligible for this task.
If your player is S79 SHL draftee (shown after name on portal), this is not for you.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Figgy I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to play in the SMJHL and also for this nice Lockerroom. Its way better than I expected. Thx again.

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Thank you rankle of drafting me in the smjhl. Was awesome my player in the shl drafted me in the smjhl. Hopefully we can get a cup there

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Honestly, to the people of the St Louis Scarecrows, the Nevada Battleborn, and to the recruiters from every corner of the J and SHL alike, thank you for being such kind persons - it was a little intimidating joining this community at the beginning, but all of you made it just wonderful. Special thanks go to Gwen, Naomi, Popol, Cake, Kahri, Love, Pyro, and Ozzy - it just wouldn’t be the same without you <3

I of course have to say thank you to our GM, ThePyroAlpaca for entrusting me to be apart of this Kelowna Knights squad. It has been nice to play in the SMJHL so far and help the team in anyway I could have.

I'd like to thank @Seany148 and @Shiamus for letting me start my career in Vancouver as a DFA, it was an absolute pleasure hanging out with you guys in the LR, and getting to pull off that series win upset was icing on the cake.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

@lore @Evok ty for being good sim leeg friendos <3 

@retuperkele @Figgy ty for giving me a new home in the J! GO BOATS

[Image: sobchak.png]

I have enjoyed all of my scouting conversations with GMs at both the SHL and the SMJHL levels. And the ones who I missed the notifications for have been very gracious in accepting my apologies.

@RAmenAmen Thank you for your input on attributes and player creation and saving me from putting a ton of points into bravery for no reason as a non-physical forward. @Evok Thank you for offering to buy me that pizza that time, sorry I spent three years pretending like you'd tricked me.

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

Big shoutout to southpaw who drafted me and has helped me a lot coming back to the league. Also so happy to be part of a cup contender.

One of the first interactions I had, and I have mentioned this before, was being Scouted by RamenAmen.  It was a great scouting interaction and made me feel like this would be a good league experience.

One of the first interactions I had, and I have mentioned this before, was being Scouted by RamenAmen.  It was a great scouting interaction and made me feel like this would be a good league experience.

One of the first interactions I had, and I have mentioned this before, was being Scouted by RamenAmen.  It was a great scouting interaction and made me feel like this would be a good league experience. Citadelles

07-11-2024, 02:41 PMkdr Wrote: One of the first interactions I had, and I have mentioned this before, was being Scouted by RamenAmen.  It was a great scouting interaction and made me feel like this would be a good league experience. Citadelles
 not sure why this posted 4 times sorry about that