Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank You Due: Wednesday, July 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Jess, thanks for taking a chance on my first player and keeping me engaged with the league in my first seasons.
Best of luck for your post-Nevada career!

[Image: zowAsIS.jpeg]

Thank you @Tate for reminding me to come back here, and thank you @Frenchie for the DPA chance last season, the LR, and for drafting me 3OA back into Ottawa for many firsts for the franchise

[Image: Fsysi9W.png][Image: R6eC8Fu.png]
285 TPE
OTT (S76-)
[Image: ApcZMh6.png]
credit: enigmatic
389 TPE
COL (S56-60)

I just want to thank everyone In Great Falls that has made this season possible for me, especially with me being a defensive defenseman with no real offensive skills.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

This was my very first season in the SHL as a first-gen. I remember joining the league no more than 2 months ago & not even knowing what this was. I'm thankful for the people who have helped guide me through the system & community. I'm taking bigger leaps than I expected myself to take & it wouldn't be without them.

THIS IS SPARTA ⚔️
Knights Knights

https://imgur.com/gallery/aOwI8Ja

:https://i.imgur.com/UtD8UrN.png

Thank you @MattyIce & @ThePyroAlpaca for these AWESOME graphics!!

Thank you to all of the scouts who scouted me(especially Popol). You all made me feel great about joining this community. May all of you scouts have a great season and you gms in the smjhl enjoy your playoff runs!

Keep Playing Guys 
-Jack Hvaik

I want to give a shout out to puolivalmiste for posting all the PTs and mPTs it doesn't go unnoticed. The SHL PTs are the ones I do out of all my leagues.

Code:
33 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I would like to thank two people. First, to my incredible Co-GM in Seattle @Ohtaay.

He has been incredible to help Seattle come back to where we were a few years ago.

Second, I would like to thank @NYR73 my GM (well now former I guess) in Colorado. Thanks for giving me a chance with the Raptors!!

[Image: m59RPb7.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I want to say thank you to my teammates at Anchorage for being so welcoming in my return to the League, especially to @Figgy for helping me out with my build and more!

I would like to thank @Carpy48 for being an amazing community member, teammate, and had the pleasure of chatting with throughout the years! Always a great time and hope to continue to bump into ya around the league! <3

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Huge thanks to all the SMJHL scouts who made me feel welcome in the league, but especially to Frenchie, Ruggsy, Pyro and the rest of the Highlanders for creating an awesome locker room.

[Image: tcMCGba.png]

Big thanks to the GM’s of the Berserkers for drafting me, all the scouts I interacted with, my fellow rookie class, and all the folks that help run the league, I’ve had such a blast coming back to this website.

I want to give a big thanks to Takk for drafting me to Colorado. I've had a lot of fun in my first season back in the SHL in years and it has really catapulted my interest into making Zeus Storm as good as I possibly can. Shout out to all my Dino nuggies teammates also! Love you boys!

[Image: zeus-stom-draft-night.png]

I had fun playing my first year in this game ever, and I am really glad that Quebec chose me to be on their team. To be honest I just got really lucky In the regular season, and really lucky to play for Quebec.

Big thank you to Frenchie for introducing me to the SHL and bringing me into a welcoming, kind and helpful community. Thank you to every scout that has reached out to me and had a wonderful conversation whether drafted to your team or not. Shoutout to HFFO for all their help and more for keeping me in Yukon and improving my player every day to help out the team. Thank you to everyone for your kindness and help.  Towel

I just want to thank Frenchie for taking a chance on me, it's been a great season in Ottawa. Hopefully we can finish strong but no matter what happens this season was a great success.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders Patriotes

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]