Create Account

Chirper #75 (AC Week #533)

Tacos again today

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Hotter than two dogs fucking through a picket fence

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

07-16-2024, 09:38 AMegregious Wrote: A thank you to the 3 GMs who have reached out to scout Peter. Presumably the rest of the SHL is set on defence.

Finals haven't even been played yet, you'll get scouted the day before the draft lol

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

That coffee is doing the lords work this morning

[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Just realized I got skipped in last week's chirper payouts, big sad

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

Coming back to New England all tied up

playing pokemon go again, besides all the p2w stuff it has improved a lot

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

I have 2 more tattoo ideas locked in but havent even finished my current one yet

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

Cat getting older makes me sad

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Mexico next week Smile

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]

pop

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

3 6 mafia

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

2 days in a row, ive been sent home early from work due to excessive heat. the funny part is our building is air conditioned lol

[Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes/Edmonton Blizzard Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

ok my playoff predictions are wrong.. I had the Specters and Inferno in the finals, they are both out

[Image: SwvYrXP.jpeg]   
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]   

Ahh

Today is the day for chirpers!