Create Account

Missjmt code of conduct punishment

Good Morning SHL,

It has been brought to HO’s attention that user @Missjmt has been in breach of the rules in her interactions in various SHL sanctioned Locker Rooms, as well as the public SHL Discord server. The conduct observed is a violation of the site’s rules on user conduct, found in section 2, Subsection J, Article 4, which reads:

Quote:Personal attacks, excessive/malicious trolling, spamming, language/rhetoric that includes hate speech (ex. racism, homophobia, ableism), or any comments made that belittle members of a certain religious, ethnic, or oppressed group will not be tolerated.

In efforts to be consistent in its application of this rule, HO maintains a strict zero tolerance policy when issuing punishment (see Lobbanet, Mike Izzy, Nour, Zap & Setoah), while retaining flexibility for case specifics.

In light of its investigation, HO found the user to be in breach of our rules on conduct in multiple cases, crossing the lines on various topics including but not limited to homophobia, racism, and antisemitism. Therefore HO is issuing a serious punishment and issuing a permanent ban to the user Missjmt. This decision was made as the behavior was clearly intentional and failure to own up to their mistake (despite efforts to reason with her by SMJHL/SHL team’s management and HO members) made this breach all the more concerning. We would like to recognize the efforts by management of the users teams, who have given their best effort to correct the behaviour and have subsequently taken action to protect their other players.

The player will be allowed to play any remaining games of the S77 season, to allow for a clean appeals process. The player will be auto-retired following the start of the off-season.

Evidence regarding the observed behaviour leading to the punishment has been shared with the user and appeals team.

As always, Missjmt is welcomed in appealing this decision to any member of the appeals committee, this committee currently consisting of @Bfine and @RomanesEuntDomus as well as the owners @DrunkenTeddy and @Leafs4ever. Any appeal should be filed within 48 hours of publication of this punishment.

On behalf of SHL HO,

mutedfaith

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Took a hard right turn straight to the exit.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

bro is about to execute the most insane darvo

[Image: skyrrhawk.gif]

:kahriping:

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Can I go lay down now? Im tired.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: EnHtzQl.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I'm just here to say i was :3

[Image: valpix.gif][Image: 20XRTsR.png]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Citadelles Switzerland
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

thread team when?

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

07-17-2024, 04:08 PMFluw Wrote: Can I go lay down now? Im tired.

Is someone stopping you? ( i will fight em) wait you dont just lay down and browse the site on mobile?

07-17-2024, 04:11 PMKaleSalad Wrote: Is someone stopping you? ( i will fight em) wait you dont just lay down and browse the site on mobile?

Too much SHL for one day. Sad.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: EnHtzQl.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

07-17-2024, 04:01 PMMutedfaith Wrote: In efforts to be consistent in its application of this rule, HO maintains a strict zero tolerance policy when issuing punishment (see Lobbanet, Mike Izzy, Nour, Zap & Setoah), while retaining flexibility for case specifics.

True this reminds me once again of the time @nour was banned for hate crimes

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

i was here

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

07-17-2024, 04:10 PMKaleSalad Wrote: thread team when?

Soon hopefully, otherwise Ill miss it when I go to sleep.

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

good riddance

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

07-17-2024, 04:11 PMFluw Wrote: Too much SHL for one day. Sad.

at least you didn't have to sim?

Can I be on the appeals team for this one?

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]