Create Account

Missjmt code of conduct punishment

They referred to the World Junior Championship as the “WCJ” constantly and that bugged me for some reason so see ya later

07-17-2024, 09:19 PMhockeyfan Wrote: They referred to the World Junior Championship as  the “WCJ” constantly and that bugged me for some reason so see ya later

That's what really sealed the deal for us to go straight to permaban instead of starting with the 1st offense punishment tbh

[Image: lespoils.gif]

07-17-2024, 08:03 PMSburbine Wrote: How many banned users have posthumously won a cup?

You're too new to remember but @gorlab won in his final game with Jalopski

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

07-17-2024, 07:49 PMPyro182 Wrote: The ever elusive Pyro continues to evade Justice
honestly, kinda shocked that i haven’t been blamed for this yet

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

07-17-2024, 04:38 PMaleks Wrote: I think we should give izzy a break

Does the shl do random drug tests?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

07-17-2024, 05:16 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: damn, perma for behaviour, that hasn't happened in a while

I dunno.

When someone says you need to "... address, apologize for, and cease your bigoted comments" and they follow it up with "How am I being a bigot" It sorta gets pushed to that point.

And repeat the same thing x4, x5, x6 times.

I like to think maybe this sort of thing can help cause one to reflect on how they are being viewed, and encourages them to grow as a person.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

07-17-2024, 09:54 PMwumaduce Wrote: Does the shl do random drug tests?

WHAT DRUGS ARE WE TESTING ALSO I LOVE YOU!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

07-17-2024, 09:51 PMkahri Wrote: honestly, kinda shocked that i haven’t been blamed for this yet
I mean, the only person I can blame for someone's bigotry is the bigot themself. There are some lines I just don't cross.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Oh boy, an antisemite being kicked out? Good riddance. Here's hoping you take a good long look in the mirror at yourself, realize the error of your ways and make changes to become a better human being.

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez

[Image: mkzrdyk.png]

I'm here for the recipe team

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

I slept through all the drama again, but I'm not surprised about it anymore.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

07-17-2024, 09:19 PMhockeyfan Wrote: They referred to the World Junior Championship as  the “WCJ” constantly and that bugged me for some reason so see ya later

The World Cunior Jhampionship is a pretty exciting time so I don’t blame them

[Image: JUSSI-MUTOU-SPOTLIGHT-450-X336.gif?ex=66...d3ba51b19&]
[Image: 29XRi31.png]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]

Imagine writing that much media to then get axed

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

07-18-2024, 09:11 AMBy-Tor Wrote: Imagine writing that much media to then get axed
I figured it would be Discord receipts or something subtle that got her, not openly quoting Andrew Jackson and a Nazi sympathizer on Chirper. It’s like before going to bed one night she just decided she didn’t feel like being part of the league anymore.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

07-18-2024, 09:11 AMBy-Tor Wrote: Imagine writing that much media to then get axed

Imagine writing that much media.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty