Create Account

Missjmt code of conduct punishment

Imagine being antisemitic in 2024 like read the room buddy

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

07-18-2024, 09:25 AMboom Wrote: I figured it would be Discord receipts or something subtle that got her, not openly quoting Andrew Jackson and a Nazi sympathizer on Chirper. It’s like before going to bed one night she just decided she didn’t feel like being part of the league anymore.
the discord receipts were also pretty bad tbh

[Image: skyrrhawk.gif]

07-18-2024, 11:03 AMskyrrhawk Wrote: the discord receipts were also pretty bad tbh

I appreciate the league taking the stance that it did but I also really need to see these receipts.

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

07-18-2024, 11:08 AMVandy Wrote: I appreciate the league taking the stance that it did but I also really need to see these receipts.

All I'm allowed to say is a lot of it is in public (SHL General, Chirper) which you can access and search easily, or semi-public (SEA/OTT/France LRs) which people who are members of are allowed to disclose as they see fit

[Image: lespoils.gif]

jesus christ i cant comprehend why

[Image: sobchak.png]

07-18-2024, 12:03 PMJURT Wrote: All I'm allowed to say is a lot of it is in public (SHL General, Chirper) which you can access and search easily, or semi-public (SEA/OTT/France LRs) which people who are members of are allowed to disclose as they see fit

Thanks babe <3

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

07-17-2024, 08:52 PMPopol Wrote: The biggest regret is that we won't get to hear @HillsHaveHats sing now. Fated was working on an album and HHH did say he would sing them in a live performance

Ask very nicely and find me some inspiration to twist some popular song and you still might get your wish

[Image: UufQtZ0.png]
sig credits to @Nokazoa
[Image: wkhxpJS.png]

07-17-2024, 09:55 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: I dunno.

When someone says you need to "... address, apologize for, and cease your bigoted comments" and they follow it up with "How am I being a bigot" It sorta gets pushed to that point.

And repeat the same thing x4, x5, x6 times.

I like to think maybe this sort of thing can help cause one to reflect on how they are being viewed, and encourages them to grow as a person.

oh I saw the behaviour and I am not one bit suprised it's a permanent ban, all I am saying is that we haven't had an individual unhinged enough in a bit

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: LSZLcjq.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Manhattan Rage | Czechia

[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

07-18-2024, 06:16 PMHillsHaveHats Wrote: Ask very nicely and find me some inspiration to twist some popular song and you still might get your wish
You, me, vc, tomorrow

07-18-2024, 08:09 PMSeany148 Wrote: You, me, vc, tomorrow
My time has come

[Image: UufQtZ0.png]
sig credits to @Nokazoa
[Image: wkhxpJS.png]

07-18-2024, 08:20 PMHillsHaveHats Wrote: My time has come

[Image: icon-256x256.jpg?rev=2158869]

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

07-18-2024, 08:09 PMSeany148 Wrote: You, me, vc, tomorrow

Comon @Seany148 , I need to be invited

07-18-2024, 07:23 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: oh I saw the behaviour and I am not one bit suprised it's a permanent ban, all I am saying is that we haven't had an individual unhinged enough in a bit

I agree! I misread the first thing you said, been doing that a lot lately... not leading to good results for me

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

07-17-2024, 08:24 PMsve7en Wrote: I mean I'm pretty sure both rosters have people annoyed with the concept of pride month so IDK if that gets us anywhere.

We'll take the spot though.

Annoyed with the concept? Name names if you’re going to shit on us please? Otherwise fuck off

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: here-we-go-sitdown.gif]

[Image: sobchak.png]