Create Account

SteveHarringtonFreeAgent2_final_FINAL.docx

07-20-2024, 13:15 (This post was last modified: 07-20-2024, 14:55 by NJBadApple. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'll write more about this later, but here are my priorities when choosing a team:

- Space

For your sake, please tamper me by making any suggestive comments.  Thank you.

WHY DO YOU WANT ME ON YOUR TEAM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR IN A TEAM

Ok so I know there's only like 4 teams that could reasonably roster me without tanking their team so I am appealing to those beautiful, wonderful people in charge of teams that don't need to win right now. I must warn though that I am incredibly picky about a few things. I need a team with strong branding (optional). I need a team with strong direction (upward or downward is fine). And finally I will absolutely not, under no circumstances, play for an SMJHL team because that is against the rules.

WHY DID I CHEAT ON THE PT'S

What? I didn't cheat on PTs? Why are you accusing me of this? What do you know?

THE PLAN

My intention is to keep The Hair alive until he breaks the points record if possible. You don't want Aaron Wilson to have that thing forever do you? Do kids these days know who Aaron Wilson is? I need to start making some money this season tho cause I'm getting low and I still plan on buying coaching an all at. Man it's been a long time since I wrote like a real media. Okay real might not be the word I want to go with. Probably not effort either. Hmm. I could never be one of those people that have whole novels about their player. I hate writing. I've somehow got myself stuck in my own personal writing hell. I guess I don't do every PT anymore though. But now Slip McScruff has more tpe than me which makes me self-conscious. It took me like 4 tries to spell conscious that word is not intuitive. Anyway I gotta do more PTs cause that guy is like 100 in people years. Is any of this even gonna get graded I mean this part is actually gradeable these are all my own real words coming straight out of my mouth fingertips. No copying or pasting involved. Except for conscious that word makes me feel like I'm dyslexic holy hell. When are we getting a Vegas franchise in the SHL? Actually I forgot about Nevada in the SMJHL so probably not for a while. There's no way a Vegas team would just call itself Nevada in real life. I thought the Las Vegas Kings were a cool brand. Apparently there's an arena football team called that though? Do people watch arena football is that even a real thing and would anyone notice... Is this what SHL podcasts are like I've only ever seen the streamed ones. Are you still reading this? It's over. Go home.

422 words for grading the rest is fair use copyright I am a lawyer don't argue with me

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

Straight to the point

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Popcorn

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

Lime

07-22-2024, 07:50 PMGrum Wrote: Lime

why would you post my verification word? is this fraud?

45 dollars

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

07-22-2024, 08:06 PMSeany148 Wrote: 50

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

ok

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

Bringing up Aaron Wilson gives me PTSD

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I mean I wouldn’t touch you with a 10 foot pole tbh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

07-22-2024, 09:14 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I mean I wouldn’t touch you with a 10 foot pole tbh

I appreciate that, I think it would be very uncomfortable to be poked at with a large pole

one foot in the grave one foot in the rink

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=6706bc74&is=67056af4&hm=52...height=516]

i support this endeavor

also i bid 90 Cambodian riel

[Image: Us6kFH7.png]
[Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

07-22-2024, 07:58 PMLime Wrote: why would you post my verification word? is this fraud?

Bowdown I apologize lord lime, I did not mean to