[Image: ho-lee-smokes-iihf.png]
Thanks Jove for my sig

Gm and simmer pass

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

All Star Week

1. Milestones (+2)
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3545038

3. (+3) 150w
The charity auction this year is very tempting for those who have a dollar or two to their name. In this auction a number of items have caught the eye of one Pass Forfeit, however due to financial circumstances, he will be forfeiting from the auction (or will he?). Of these the most interesting items are the potential to name the former Asron Bot which is used league wide to provide up-to-date statistics about players and their performances in the game. At the time of writing this the bidding for the name has surpassed $200 and the avatar bidding has surpassed $40. It is yet to be seen what heights these will reach but at the end of the day they are for a great cause. Finally I think Pass Forfeit would mostly be interested in the shrine dedicated to himself. This would be the perfect way to cap off a great career and forge his memory in metal or whatever.

5. (+3) 150w
Luke "The Dog" TD is the most wealthy user on the site. At what I assume is over a billion dollars he is able to afford anything and everything without any worry about spending issues for the future. Since he is so wealthy it is reasonable to assume the money is stored in offshore accounts in Switzerland and Germany so I'd start there first. Using brute force methods to figure out his passwords I can get into his bank account and wire small cuts on each transaction in order to not arouse suspicion. Then once I'd gathered enough money from the small slices off the top of transactions, I would pay an elite team of bank robbers to do all the work for me. The transaction would be made through bitcoin and several layers of people to reduce my ties to the crime. At the end of the successful heist, I will reveal myself to be one of the heisters and reduce their numbers until I get the full share (like in the Christopher Nolan Dark Knight movie).

+8

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2024, 03:47 PM by ZootTX. Edited 2 times in total.)

ISFL affiliate +3 TPE

Milestones +3 TPE

8. Written, 50 to 200+ words. The Teammate One +2 TPE (100+ words)
While Maine was unfairly and meanly eliminated from the playoffs too soon this season, I think there is no question that last season's MVP, Mia Lavoie is a lock for yet another all-star appearance, and almost certainly at least another MVP nomination. Among forwards, Mia finished the season #1 in goals, #9 in assists, #2 in points, #3 in plus minus, #3 in shots, and #3 in power play goals. I'm exhausted just from writing all of that! At any rate, with a roster full of stars in Maine, Mia was the standout (not to ignore anyone else haha.) If she were to miss out on an all star appearance that would be probably the biggest snub in league history. Unfortunately, Mia was not able to finish their SMJHL career with a cup win, which is a huge shame. (139 words)

8 tpe total

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

HO ASW pass

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

GM Pass

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

0. ISFL Affiliate (3/8)

1. Milestones (6/8)

5. Luke's heist (8/8)
If I were to plan a heist to steal all Luke's money, I would take myself as the getaway driver, Lemonoppy as the user who would hack the mainframe and distribute the wealth, kalesalad and ascolap to tag team drinking him under the table, and lastly, gwdjohnson for comic relief. We would drive to Luke's house, log into his account, use his portal access to siphon off all but $100m of his money, and distribute it evenly between the 5 of us. Then, we would bolt for the door, carrying ass and kale, and hop in the SUV for the long ass drive back to our origin point. Of course now that I've spilled the beans it won't work as well. (125 words)

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

GM Pass

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2024, 06:33 PM by Tripl3tsGamer. Edited 1 time in total.)

Milestones (+1 TPE)
Link: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3544670

AS Pass (SMJHL Intern)

[Image: sam-volta-sig-0901.png]

#1 Milestones +3 TPE

#3 My favorite 3 charity items are first, Tesla recreate name, second, name the Asron replacement bot, and third, the custom pack of pokemon cards. I think that each of these three are some of the most unique items up for grabs and might be some of the most sought after as well. Even though i placed it at third on my list, im super intrigued to see what the custom pack of pokemon cards looks like and what would actually be included in that. I know there are a ton of talented artists out there so any time i see something with custom artwork i get excited about it. As for the others, they kind of speak for themselves. Tesla recreate name is super cool since it also gives noobs a chance to get a name that was likely taken a long time ago, and since the Asron bot is so commonly used, its pretty likely that a lot of people will continuously see whichever name is chosen for quite a long time. I was super close to submitting daily pictures of my puppy but i just thought that i'd probably end up forgetting to send them so i decided against it in the end.       200+words - +4 TPE

[Image: Sr1Fcwu.png]

Offseason Pass

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]