Create Account

S77 All Star Week Due: Sunday, August 4th @ 11:59 PM PST

Code:

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestone  +3 TPE 

Code:

Code:
Written, 50 to 200+ words each. Shiny Grab Bag
2. Who will be the star of the All-star game? Why you think they will be better than the rest?
3. Which are your three favorite Charity Auction items? Why those?
4. Who are the best players you shouldn’t pick in fantasy? Why?
5. Plan a heist to steal all of Luke's money.
6. If you had to form RPG party with 4 of your team mates, who would you pick and which role would they play?
7. Which PT(s) should be changed, how and why?

2 - For the upcoming All Star game, one player will reign as the star, and that player will definitely be Cale Salad of the Philadelphia Forge. Not only is this player the leading point scorer of the 77th season of the SHL with 124 points, but also the second most goal scorer as well. Although players such as Viktor Hargreeves, Chris Valentine, and Bruno Tooyo are all candidates for the star of the All Star event, but they all come short to the dominant season of Cale Salad with a difference of 5 points to the player behind; Viktor Hargreeves. However, Hargreeves showed very good performances in other events such as the IIHF which makes me debate the choice even more, but in the end I prefer Cale Salad's game only for his dominant performance in this season. (137 words) 

137 words = +2 TPE 

5 - Well honestly, a heist to steal all of Luke's money is a little bit too suspicious (I mean EXTREMELY noticeable) so rather than planning to steal all of Luke's SHL money, it would be smarter to sneak in his bank account and steal like 100 million of the SHL currency. Plus if I take the risk and talk to him about taking some money, with 10s of thousands of millions of dollars aren't gonna hurt that much to his goal of 1 billion dollars anyways. He'd probably just scoff it off and give the money. So yeah I guess a heist to take all of that money is just not worth it, just get a portion of it. (118 words) 

118 words = +2 TPE 

Code:

Code:
8. Written, 50 to 200+ words. The Teammate One
Tell me about your teammate who made or you expect to make the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man instead.)

Finally Hai Nam Hoang is about to make his appearance in the All Star game (maybe he already made it idk) but this is the first season where he is the number one pick for the Minnesota Monarchs passing Meta knight with 103 points. Plus, with this dominant season, his faceoff percentage is one of the best in the league to add to his already number one position. 

68 words = 1 TPE 

In total 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 8 TPE

[Image: hbtB38x.png][Image: Screenshot_2024-07-25_171622.png?ex=66a4...56461ae57&]
                               Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic and Jaypc8237 for the sigs!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Milestones +2 TPE

Code:
PROMPT 6:

An RPG group of argonauts would be truly GOATed. Welcome to my TED Talk.

The Tank - Stavros Kondos. If you know this dude, and I'm sure most of you do, he is a guiding light for all of us in Seattle. Endlessly supportive, upbeat and seemingly infallible. We would all follow him into battle without a second thought, and you know he'd be the man leading the charge. Dude is just leadership personified.

The Support - Campbell Fischermann. Much like Kondos, Campbell is a good dude who clearly only wants what's best for the squad, he's been a big help to me as a new player and is always there when Kondos is otherwise preoccupied. He's the other leader of the team for a good reason, and you know he'd be there to throw out some buffs or heals when most needed.

The DPS - Kal Åkar Kekkonen. He's always around and super dependable, and just like on the ice, he's nimble and quick thinking, just what you want in a big brawl. He'd have your back in the melee and be ready to block any hits coming your way. Dude never tires on the ice and he won't tire in combat.

The Healer - Shadow Fenix. Much like Stavros, he's always around the locker room with the good vibes and as a center, he loves to support his offensive teammates. He'd be a watchful protector on the battlefield and an invaluable part of the party.
247 words - 4 TPE 

Code:
PROMPT 3:

The Charity Items are all really fantastic, and it's great to see the love and effort everyone is willing to put into it all. My favorite items would probably have to be the custom pack of pokemon cards because i love to see the creativity of it and i think most sports fans know the joy of ripping packs and collecting cards, the evil D&D one shot seats because again, there's a lot of creativity there AND its a great way for people to get to know some of their leaguemates they might not otherwise know, and finally the ugliest blanket imaginable. I honestly think that one speaks for itself, but you know I'm dying to see just how ugly this thing truly is.

Again, much love to everyone for the time and effort they put into generating money for a fantastic cause. You guys rock.

146 words - 2 TPE

TOTAL: 8 TPE

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

[Image: PDyLXEi.png]

Code:

Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestones

3 TPE

Code:
8. Written, 50 to 200+ words. The Teammate One
Tell me about your teammate who made or you expect to make the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man instead.)

I expect to see my teammate Cale Salad dominate in the all star game on account of the whole “led the league in points” thing as well as just being the best player in the league and the clear MVP of the season. So not only are they an obvious choice for that, but the all star game is a lock for a monstrous performance that will probably level cities with its shockwaves. Dominating the league is one thing, but to be able to prove it while hungover or still drunk? That’s the stuff of legends that will lock this in as one of the all time great years for a player.

112 words 2 tpe
Code:
10. Written, 50 to 200+ words. Most Decorated
Make a case for a player or user of your choice to win an award or multiple awards. Is it a clear case or do you think it would be a pretty close vote for the awards committee. Or is your case more out of left field and you hope that the awards team will see this in time to read the stats as they should be?

So as I just wrote for my answer to #8, Cale Salad was the best player in the league and in my opinion it wasn’t close. It was like 10 miles of (excrement) between 1 and 2 here. Slam dunk choice for MVP and if I don’t see that name, I’m gonna do something drastic. I’m gonna have to bus to games because I’ll be on the no-fly list after this all time freakout. I’m mad just thinking about this unbelievably unlikely scenario. Salad tossed the competition around like they were nothing all season long. The points lead is enough for any simpleton to see, but the pure domination at every facet during every shift is something that had to be experienced by those of us on the ice night in and night out. When Salad gets the award it’s gonna be the loudest “duh” of all time by the entire crowd at the awards show.

156 words 3 TPE

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

AW Pass

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Code:
11. Written, 50 to 200+ words. Back to Back
Winning an award is not easy. To win two (or more) seasons in row is even more impressive. Which one of the back to back award wins you are most impressed with and why? Can be written about any award, including team and user awards. Below is the link to Portal where you can start looking for back to back winners.

With the routine preface that I know nothing about hockey, simulated hockey, or this league in general I am still going to try to answer this from the perspective of someone who knows too much about football instead. That said I am going to go with Ron Mexico's back to back MVP wins in S5 and S6. The reason why that stood out to me is Ron Mexico also won in S3, was a nominee in S4, nominee again in S7, nominee one more time in S8, and finally won a fourth in S9. Understandably as a four time winner the award is now named after them, but what makes that so impressive to me is not only did they manage to win the award back to back one of only a handful of players to do so in over seventy seasons, but was most likely a few votes away from winning four in a row. That would be a back to back to back to back win of the highest award a player can win to my knowledge. If you then also change a handful of votes in S7 and S8 it changes to an indomitable 7 straight MVPs. Now of course that did not actually happen, but the fact that it is by far the closest to that possibility makes me consider it to be the most impressive.

Also the four wins connected via nominations is impressive by itself as four MVP wins would be the most in the MLB (by someone who would make it into the Hall of Fame), tied for fourth most in the NBA, tied for second most in the NFL, and most importantly given hockey tied for third most in the NHL behind Wayne Gretzky and Gordie Howe. Speaking as someone who does not know hockey I still recognize those two names and that is enough for me to say that having back to back wins in the middle of a stretch with four wins and five nominations is a back to back performance deserving of being recognized in my point task. Thank you!

Code:
Word Count: 351 TPE: 4

Code:
12. Written, 50 to 200+ words. Hall of My Own
The Hall of Fame is reserved for only the best, which means many are left outside. So now we need something for the rest of us, what would the other hall be called and how would people be selected for it? Would you let people be members of both Halls?

Well given my experience from another sport I am going to go with the Hall of Very Good as that is what a lot of people refer to as a sort of consolation prize for players that had a strong career, but fell short of the Hall of Fame for one reason or another. I do not actually know how players are selected for the Hall of Fame here so this may not be possible, but in the NFL they have finalists and semi-finalists and what not each year. In my book if you are in that almost getting voted into the Hall of Fame tier for multiple seasons before ultimately being ruled out you comfortably make it into the Hall of Very Good. Overall though judging from my incredible lack of knowledge both in regards to hockey, simulated hockey, and this league I would throw a really rough estimate out of a minimum ten season career for the Hall of Very Good. My player Dave made it to twelve and I don't really think he has had an especially long career at this point which is why I make the cutoff just a couple years shy and a significant number in our world that uses base ten even though base twelve is superior. Beyond that I would personally add anyone who made it to 2000 TPE who meets that minimum season criteria as I think that effort is deserving the recognition whether the sim actually liked the player or not. Given my lack of knowledge for stats I would go with another really rough guide of if 10% of the Hall of Fame voters or two of them whichever of those amounts is more think the player deserves to be in the Hall of Fame, but they fail to make it into the Hall of Fame then they are instead entered into the Hall of Very Good unless vetoed by thrice as many voters on the opposing side. No player can be in both halls in my book as if you were in the Hall of Very Good then later enshrined in the Hall of Fame then just count it as a promotion and we would ship your shrine from the one to the other. Thank you!

Code:
Word Count: 378 TPE: 4

TPE 4+4=8 Please and thank you!

Code:
Code:

Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and
then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the
person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks
milestones.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3546948

Code:
12. Written, 50 to 200+ words. Hall of My Own

The Hall of Fame is reserved for only the best, which means many are
left outside. So now we need something for the rest of us, what would
the other hall be called and how would people be selected for it? Would
you let people be members of both Halls?

I want to introduce "Hall of the Forgotten" or maybe "Hall of Remembrance". I think this one should be focused on a player or user that contributed heavily to the league in some way or form that shaped it to the way it is today. Primarily, I think it should focus on either users who are no longer active or only were here for a short amount of time yet still had a massive contribution. Perhaps it could instead be focused entirely on users and be based on accomplishments they made. Perhaps an important rule or spearheading the change to FHM or maybe even the portal creation. I think we should be more appreciative of the history of the league and how it came to be the great place it is today and honour those who made it possible for us to be here today, keeping the focus on users and their actual contributions instead of the imaginary players (who we all love and are here for).

[167 words, +3 TPE]

Code:

Obviously you should avoid any players I choose as they always end up not performing. Jokes aside, it's very difficult to know who to pick when they have a good history. Just like stocks, good past performance is not indicative of future success. With that in mind I try to avoid players under heavy regression. If their TPE is significantly lower than the last season where they had a great performance it's not just possible that they are dropping off in skill but could even be on a lower line or pairing meaning less ice time and less talented teammates which could heavily impact their performance.

[106 words, +2 TPE]

---

3 + 3 + 2 = 8
8 TPE in total

[Image: kO5aAZV.png]
[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2024, 05:11 AM by the5urreal. Edited 3 times in total.)

Code:

MILESTONES
+1 TPE

Code:
13. Written, 50 to 200+ words.
Team Spotlight series brought us some quality graphics and media, one of them being FuriousChicken’s series on draft numbers of each SHL team, highlighting seasons, rounds, positions and teams they made their picks from. All in all there is a lot of cool data to anyone who likes charts. Personally I was most interested to see where each team drafted their prospects. While most teams draft from almost anywhere there are clearly some teams that feed into certain SHL teams, as shown on the last graph of the linked article. Do you think the league is in a healthy place when it comes to pipelines for SHL players or should we aim for even more even spread among teams? Or maybe you would like to see even more players carrying on their careers with teammates from SMJHL?

I loved the Team Spotlight series and FuriousChicken’s articles are one of the reasons I think we need more media specific events like this. I’m a sucker for articles containing data and analytics that show interesting trends and these articles were good ones. While the best SMJHL teams each season usually produce the most successful future SHL players, for the most part, it seems like teams don’t really have an obvious preference when it comes to the J teams that they draft from. There are, of course, some outliers.

New Orleans Specters
Since S62, out of 31 draft picks, 22.6% of players drafted by the Specters have come from the St. Louis Scarecrows and 19.4% of players have come from the Maine Timber. That’s nearly 42% of all Specter prospects (13 out of 31) coming from two SMJHL teams over that time span.

Philadelphia Forge
Since S62, out of 29 draft picks, 27.6%(!) of players drafted by the Forge have come from the Anchorage Armada. 17.2% of players have come from the Maine Timber and Carolina Kraken (five each). While the sample size isn’t very high, that’s a whopping 62.1% of all Forge prospects coming from only three SMJHL teams.

Minnesota Monarchs
Since S62, out of 58 draft picks, 20.7% of players drafted by the Monarchs have come from the St. Louis Scarecrows. Next highest would be 10.3% coming from the Quebec City Citadelles. Given the number of draft picks this seems like the most obvious pipeline over that time span (12 out of 58).

Chicago Syndicate
Since S62, out of 25 draft picks, 24% of players drafted by the Syndicate have come from the Nevada Battleborn and 20% have come from the Newfoundland Berserkers. Again, not a large sample size but that’s almost half of all Syndicate prospects (11 out of 25) coming from two SMJHL teams.

Toronto North Stars
Since S62, out of 55 draft picks, 16.4% of players drafted by the North Stars have come from the Yukon Malamutes and 14.5% of players have come from the Quebec City Citadelles. That’s nearly 31% of all North Star prospects (17 out of 55) coming from two SMHJL teams.
[369 words]
+4 TPE

PBE AFFILIATE CLAIM
+3 TPE

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: kPo7Awc.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]

Code:

If you player is drafted to SHL, but still plays in SMJHL do the SMHJL milestones.

S77 MILESTONES for SHL players
S77 MILESTONES for SMJHL players

3 TPE

Code:
2. Who will be the star of the All-star game? Why you think they will be better than the rest?

Cale Salad better be in the All Star game. This isn't my usual run around homer-ism either. The dude should be the MVP, but we will see how the extremely biased awards committee responds. The dude blew the league away with his offensive powers this season and a big reason why Philadelphia was able to do as well as they did in the regular season was in between that mans shoulders. Good thing the MVP award is for the season, and not playoffs because we have been snake bitten there to say the absolute least. Look at the league leaders for all your reasons why he should be in it #micdrop
111 words, 2 TPE

Code:
My own player Nathaniel Barca, and I am fully intending to pick him if I am able to. The changes to defense men in fantasy seem to favour defensive players more, just look at the final rankings last season where Barca lead all D in points by a pretty nice margin. He wasn't near the top. The defensive guys on bad teams just rack up so much more of those secondary points that it isn't worth it to go after him if you look at the data. You can always get a better scoring guy later. You have been warned, now go ignore me.
104 words, 2 TPE

Code:
6. If you had to form RPG party with 4 of your team mates, who would you pick and which role would they play?
Sloth plays a lot of role playing games and is perfectly happy being in a support role - just look at his players. Kale is dumber than a sack of bricks, so he'd make a good meat shield. Gurbs brings a good vibe of leadership / hype man, so he would be a solid addition.
53 words, 1 TPE

8 TPE

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2024, 05:58 AM by charlieconway. Edited 3 times in total.)

Quote:1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Link to milestone claim here

(+1 TPE)

Quote:Written, 50 to 200+ words each. Shiny Grab Bag

This is an interesting question. I think the four I would choose are Philipe Eko-Eel, Billy Herrington, Shoyo Hinata, and Binko Koivu. Of course, Jae-ik Barron would be the fifth member.

Philippe Eko-Eel would be the cleric. He’d be there to help heal the other party members when the shit hit the fan and they needed to be bailed out of some insane situation with a thousand goblins and skeleton archers or whatever.
Billy Herrington would be the Barbarian, a pure damage dealer. By far the best offense on the team, which would translate well for attacking, and the character the player is named after was a physical specimen to say the least. Just 240 lbs of pure muscle and fury.
Shoyo Hinata would be the old, grizzled rogue. He was around in the glory days of the kingdom when the streets were filled with people and parties. He is here to teach the young members of the party the adventuring lifestyle.
Binko is a sorcerer, who left for another adventuring party but came back, and whenever he leaves he returns because he just can’t get enough of the party’s hijinks. Provides much needed spellcasting in the group.
Jae-ik is a bard, playing his lute and trying to keep morale high by regaling the party with stories (made up of course) about his previous exploits.

(225 words, +4 TPE)

Quote:11. Written, 50 to 200+ words. Back to Back
Winning an award is not easy. To win two (or more) seasons in row is even more impressive. Which one of the back to back award wins you are most impressed with and why? Can be written about any award, including team and user awards. Below is the link to Portal where you can start looking for back to back winners.

For this task I’m going to talk about Alonzo Garbanzo. It’s not the first time I’ve done it, and the interesting thing is that even though Garbanzo has won the Scott Stevens Trophy 5 times, he’s never done it two seasons in a row. Sure, the seasons he didn’t win it, he was nominated. But to have each come in a non-consecutive season is pretty bizarre. It’s also impressive in a way, as that means his peak will have been over a longer period of time than otherwise.

He’s not without other accolades though. Qualifying him for this topic is the 1st Team All-Star, which he’s attained in the following consecutive seasons: 26 and 27; 30 and 31; and finally 35, 36 and 37. That’s an incredibly impressive run, and that’s only counting consecutive wins. He also had single inclusions in Season 33 and Season 40.

I know they were different times, and such feats would be more difficult in the current era. But it’s good to know the history of the sport and Alonzo Garbanzo holds an important place in the history of the SHL’s defenders.

(187 words, +3 TPE)

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

S77 Milestones
TPE Earned : 2

Code:

The star of the All-Star game should be Cale Salad of the Philadelphia Forge in the Season 77 Simulation Hockey League All-Star game.
The star of the All-Star game should be Cale Salad of the Philadelphia Forge in the Season 77 Simulation Hockey League All-Star game. Cale Salad was a dominant player in the regular season of the Simulation Hockey league scoring 124 points in 66 games which is quite impressive. Cale Salad was easily the best player in the league this season and that should translate over to the all-star game assuming he plays the all-star game with full effort, although it is known some players do not put full effort in. Cale Salad is thee best player and is able to play both ends of the ice. I do not see another player out-performing Cale Salad. (115 Words)
TPE Earned: 2

My first favorite charity auction item is the ice design's. I think these are cool because it lets people do something special and are able to see it frequently during the streams if they watch it, cool idea. It is something easy to put into the sim and its effective way to raise money! Signature designs are another one I like because it people generally pay SHL money for them, so its cool that they can pay real money, and have it go to charity, as well as the designer volunteering their time for charity, it is a win-win for both parties there and is a good way to raise money. The Shrine to your player is also a good one as a majority of people love to see their player in a good light, and this one could be taken to a pretty funny angle since people are very creative, and a lot of stuff like a shrine by the SHL community would turn out pretty funny/good as there are many people with good senses of humor so I could see this item have a lot of potential to be great and people trying to bid on it, to get the shrine built of their player. It would be funny to see what comes of this item. (205 words)
TPE Earned: 4

Total TPE Earned: 8

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM
Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Sad Ketchup -Present
S76 Ryan Jesster Trophy Winner

Code:

+3 TPE - link

Code:

Shrine to your SHL player is my favorite one. Would be so cool (and just a little bit creepy). Then 2nd and 3rd are obviously sig by me (1) and (2)! It's fun to a) help generate money for a good cause and b) make sigs when people have sort of paid real money for it, as it gives extra pressure and sets the bar higher than normal.
(1 TPE)

Code:
7. Which PT(s) should be changed, how and why?

This might be a "me problem" rather than speaking for everyone. But as someone who likes making graphics, I think the graphic option prompts in PTs are sometimes quite time-consuming compared to the written options. It's very possible that I just set the bar way too high in my own mind and other people interpret it differently and don't view them as time sinks. For example, some of the CW ones last week sounded quite difficult, for example "Create an image that shows at least 4 members of either finalist celebrating with the Challenge Cup".

The amount of time it would take me to check the rosters of finalist teams, pick 4 and check their renders would probably take me as long as it would to write 150 words about basically anything. Then finding some kind of celebratory render images for those four, roughly cutting them and pasting into some other image would again take the 150-word time (probably more tbh). Then making some sort of jersey swaps to make it look remotely correct (at least switching the kit colors and hiding the NHL logos) would take another 150-word time. The end product would still be very rough, and I probably would have written three 150-word PTs in the same time. Again, maybe this is just me, while someone just boots up MS Paint, sketches four hockey player stick figures, calls it a day, gets approved and all's good. But to me it sounds like too much work to even think about it. Maybe at least it should be checked how many users go for the graphic options and if certain types of graphic options get more/less popularity? And I don't mean the graphic options should be super simple, just maybe aim for prompts that are possible to get done rather quickly without worrying about if it surpasses the minimum requirements.

(4 TPE)

[Image: sulov.gif]

HO pass

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2024, 11:48 PM by DigDoug11. Edited 2 times in total.)

1 milestone = 1 TPE

ISFL Affiliate 3 TPE

Shiny Grab Bag

5 -  81 words - 1 TPE
Luke sure does have a lot of money huh? Probably didn't earn it legitimately, which would make stealing it all that much easier.  The easiest way to steal someone's money is to now days is to try and scam them online. I would send him an email claiming to be a Nigerian prince that needs some help transferring some money, but I wouldn't deliver on my side of the deal and just like that I would have all of lukes money

7 - 160 Words - 3 TPE
I think most of the PTs are pretty great, they keep things fresh, but there's only one small change I would like to see.  In the ISFL we have 1 "offseason task" that spans over 2 weeks, instead of 2 separate task that last 1 week each.  I would like to see the Championship week and all-star week combined into one PT. It could still equal out to 16 TPE in total. The PT task topics would have to change a bit, but I believe this could work better than our current system.  I'm probably the minority when it comes to this and this reasoning is purely due to the fact that I would like more time to do the task, but at the same time I tend to wait till the last possible moment to complete these tasks. But that's what I would change if it were up to me, just because I'm lazy and push things off :D

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2024, 11:21 AM by Bonk. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. Milestones- 1 TPE - (are kidding me) https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3547020

9. 3 TPE - The all-star roster has several fine players to choose from and it is nice to see that at least some parts of the All-star week’s task acknowledge that the all-star teams have not been picked. Considering the podcast task was to discuss the all-star game and the roster. The SHL really needs to do a better job at the all-star game stuff. I know it is a work in progress but this is a glaring issue. As for the obvious picks there are several, let me write about them. First off, Cale Salad, Vicktor Hargreeves, and Chris Valentine are all in with their 124, 199 and 113 points respectively.  Additionally for defenseman the no brainers consist of Nathanial Barca, Philippe Eko Eaal and Toasty  for the offensive number consisting of 72 points for Barca with 26 goals and 46 assists and 65 points for Eal with 18 goals and 47 assists and 65 points for Toasty with 16 goals and 49 assists. So there are some of the no brainers.
Words~170

17. Podcast- 4 TPE- https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/bsh-s77-a...r-week-pod

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius