S78 PT #0: Taste of a Champion Due: Sunday, August 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

Dev PT Pass

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

PT pass

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: EnHtzQl.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

pinli is not much of a cook, but he's got a few staples he makes all the time that people seem to really like. all he needs is a bit of bread, some nice cheese, a bit of meat, and a hot pepper. yes, he's just gonna make an excellent grilled cheese / melt thing. don't get on me about the semantics. anyway all it is is some very thickly sliced cheese, some delicious deli ham, and rings of hot pepper. we assembly it symmetrically inside of the bread, butter the outside heavily, and then grill it covered to a perfect golden brown and cheese melt texture. it should string when it's cut in half and pulled apart. dip with ketchup if you want but really i would prefer if you didn't. if i'm allowed to cheat a bit and be delightfully devilish i'd run off to mary browns and buy a side of potato wedges to serve with it because i think those are delicious but i dont know how to make them. anyways i should just win off the merit of my grilled cheese.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=66ec5e74&is=66eb0cf4&hm=61...8d73302d2&]

PBE Afilliation

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Option 2

It has not been a set back with the team, but a personal one. Ever since I started regressing my points production has dropped significantly. Even though my game rating has been pretty stable even before regression, but the points do not reflect the same. So defensively I am still pretty good, but offensively has been lacking. We have also not been past the first round of the playoffs with Tampa Bay and it would be a huge accomplishment if we can make that at least once and hopefully even go all the way to the finals before I am retiring. Hopefully that will be this season, but we will have to wait and see what happens. We have been in a very competitive division for the past many seasons and that has not been helping at all with the seeding. Some other teams have the fortune to be able to bottom feed in their division while we can not.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

The Texas Renegades have gotten closer and closer each season to getting their chance in the spotlight. It was first round exits, then it was 2nd round game 7 losses, then it was conference finals loss. This time, The Renegades blasted their way past every team in their division this season and finally found themselves in the finals. It looked like it was all but done when they were up 3 games to 1. And yet somehow things fell apart. They lost two in a row by 1 goal and then lost the game 7. 
It's easy to say that a game 7 in the finals is the closest you can get to what everyone wants in the league. But Texas isn't devastated. We pulled together. We are hungrier than ever. Half of the battle of lifting the cup is getting there and at this point we are seasoned veterans ready to tear into this league and get what we want. It was always one step before the other. This time we're coming for the very top and we won't back down without a fight.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Option 1:

The Philadelphia Forge cooking competition was not really Marek’s idea. Marek heavily relied on his parents for sustenance prior to moving far away from them to kick off his SMJHL career in Detroit. While his now five seasons in North America have seen his skills improve, they’re still pretty limited to conventional and healthy meals that an athlete needs to fuel up and/or recover – not typically the stuff that will win a competition or necessarily taste the best. The good news is, Carda can import a case of his family’s new protein beer for the occasion. Thanks with his trusty instapot cookbook, Carda shows up to the gathering armed with a basic chili and several cases of protein beer – it’s the offseason after all. In the end, it’s a unanimous choice who wins the contest – Tony Soprano, providing melt-in-your-mouth gabagool takes the top spot. You wouldn’t think that what is essentially deli meat would win, but Tony can be quite persuasive.

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

Prompt 2

It's hard to argue there’s a much bigger drop than what M’Baku Olubori and the Baltimore Platoon experienced between S76 and S77. In S76, the team was on top of the world and they made it to the Challenge Cup Finals before an emotionally devastating loss to San Francisco. While the team largely stayed intact going into last season, something went sideways as the goaltending regressed significantly, letting up an additional 62 goals on the season (almost an entire goal per game!) The offense also backslid slightly, scoring 17 fewer goals. That isn’t stopping Baku from working his tail off to show S77 was the outlier. After half a decade of Adrian O’Rugg being a steady, consistent presence in the lineup, last season the Platoon had to work some other faces into the lineup at center, and they hope this season is the one where they take a few steps closer to their goal of a Challenge Cup. Baku tries to be encouraging and keep spirits high, especially for some of the younger players the team is working into the lineup. He’s certainly had to be that voice both here and in IIHF, where Team Sweden has faced similar challenges the last two tournaments.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

PBE affiliate: 
https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=755380

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

[Image: 23cEKqz.png]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Written Option 1: Players on your team agree to have a get-together during the offseason. Innocent argument over what to eat during the meet developes into a cook off, each player will be cooking a meal while rest will grade it, but only the best cooks stands as a champion.

Preparation time is short, rules are vague and competition is going to be tought as professional athletes often like to win. How will your player tackle the task? Do they have secret family recipe to go for? Can they cook at all or is their only way to win through sabotage and voter influence? Or maybe they are excellent cook to begin with? What they will cook? How it goes? And ultimately who will be the champion?

Winnipeg Aurora have just invited the rookies for a little get-together during the offseason. GM Ace has decided to host it at his house so that the rookies can meet the Aurora players and just chill. However, like any other house parties, there will be booze. When there is booze, there is always something funny that happens. As Hockey Player is gulping down the vodka bottle, Yuri Boyka III, like the idiot he is, just grabs the bottle right out of his hands and finished the bottle. The Russian in him came out and he tells Hockey Player, "Although your hockey skills may arguably be better than me, I can drink booze way faster than you". Hockey Player didn't want to admit so the two stacked up beers on each of their sides to see who can finish it first. Right as they were about to begin, Ace stopped them and said, "Hey boys, how about we spice things up a bit and instead of smashing these drinks and getting hammered, why don't the both of you have a cooking face-off since all of us are hungry." The two agreed as they never refuse a challenge and went straight at it. The time limit was 1 hour and they had to bring their A game. What people didn't realize is that as young boy, Boyka had a maid that he truly admired. She was of Indian descent and was basically another mother for Boyka. He learned cooking from her and knew he had that under his belt. The time begins and both start their cook-off. Hockey Player decides to make Alfredo Pasta with chicken and Boyka went completely off radar and decided to make chicken Biryani with goat curry. The time was done and the aroma from the biryani just filled the air. As soon as Hockey PLayer took a sniff, he knew he lost the battle already. Ace was the judge and he began with the Pasta. It was definitely to his liking since he said this is darn good but as soon as he tried the Biryani it was game over. Each bite gushed flavours into your mouth that made even Hockey Player drool. Ace easily declared Boyka the winner and everyone were able to enjoy two nice meals.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Written option 1:

Jeyeff Effo is known as an maestro, a savant, a genius in the ways of cooking and incorporating eggs into any recipe, and also as a stand alone dish. For the cooking competition, although short on time, (eggs are known for being one of the quickest and easiest ingredients to cook) Effo will be cooking eggs 23 ways. In preparation, he will need at least 100 eggs, milk, salt, pepper, a single pot and pan, and a spatula. This 5 star Michelin dish will take about 10 minutes to prepare. The prepared types of egg will be hard scrambled, soft scrambled, hard boiled, soft boiled, poached, pickled, sunny side up, over easy, over medium, over hard, omlette, sous vide, frittata, deviled, baked eggs, steamed eggs, quiche, souffles, microwaved egg, flan, coddled, whipped, and finally raw.

As the final piece of the dish, it will be revealed that Effo is actually deathly allergic to eggs, at the end of the competition he will promptly keel over and die from an anaphylactic reaction. I hope you are all happy now PT team.

180 words

Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

The Newfoundland Berserkers weren't particularly tipped for championship glory last season, but they were expected to at least get past Quebec City. After playing well for most of the year, Weston Windsor expected to have his best performances in the playoffs with the benefit of experience and chemistry. Instead, he hit the ice against Quebec City and put up a single point in five games, registering a minus, and offering little of value to his team as they cruised to a crushing defeat at the hands of a depleted reigning champion.

The thing that helped Weston get back onto the horse and start putting in training hours was, in the end, the forthcoming draft. Discussions with interested scouts and general managers, the excitement of having to wait and see where you'll end up -- those are highlights of a player's career, and to allow the bitter taste of defeat to dampen his spirits would have assured a worse experience on draft night.

As it was, Weston was drafted to the Edmonton Blizzard. Being rolled into such an esteemed organization has helped him stay on focus, though that bitter playoff exit hangs in the back of his mind.

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

Code:
Written Option 1: Players on your team agree to have a get-together during the offseason. Innocent argument over what to eat during the meet developes into a cook off, each player will be cooking a meal while rest will grade it, but only the best cooks stands as a champion.

Preparation time is short, rules are vague and competition is going to be tought as professional athletes often like to win. How will your player tackle the task? Do they have secret family recipe to go for? Can they cook at all or is their only way to win through sabotage and voter influence? Or maybe they are excellent cook to begin with? What they will cook? How it goes? And ultimately who will be the champion?

I have a very recipe that I have been perfecting over the years and I think I have it down to the perfect science. The dish is simple enough, a chicken parmesan, however as they say, the devil is in the details. First, you have to use good quality chicken breast. You butterfly the chicken and remove any of the veins or fat that is around the ends. Then, you need to place the chicken between two pieces of parchment paper and pound it out with a mallet or rolling pin. You want to make it quite thin and even. Once it is nice and thin, you prepare your breading. First, the flour, which you add salt and pepper to. Cover it in that and then throw it back and forth between your hands to knock off the excess. Next it goes into eggs, whisked like a scramble. Next into the breadcrumbs. I have found the best ones to use are the Italian style, however you need to spruce it up a bit. I add salt, pepper, paprika, and the key ingredient, freshly grated parmesan. A healthy amount of this too. This will help the crispness. Take the chicken out of the eggs and press firmly into the breadcrumbs on both sides. Place the chicken again between parchment paper and roll it out lightly with a rolling pin to make the breading adhere to the chicken. Fry it up in a shallow frying pan and olive oil. Once it is crispy transfer to a rack to keep air under the bottom. Place the rack on a baking sheet, top with mozzarella and place in an oven at 350 to melt the cheese. Once the cheese is melted remove from the oven, place it on a plate and cover with sauce and serve with spaghetti.

I will collect my winnings once everyone is done licking their plates.

316 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]