Create Account

S78 PT #0: Taste of a Champion Due: Sunday, August 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

Well I'm not the best cook but I'm definitely competitive and won't back down from this challenge. In a cook off I think my go to meal are my chicken panini, which are fairly quick and easy. It involves grilling chicken with the right spices along with chipotle ranch sauce, 3 different kinds of cheese, onions and some red peppers. It's not a super dish by any means but it's pretty good and it's filling so I expect the dish to do well, it probably won't do well against things like steak or big dishes. I probably won't win the contest, but I expect to do fairly well. As for the winner I'm not sure if he's much of a cook but with a last name of Fry I would assume he would be the betting favorite at the beginning. He may be named after a Futurama character but I wouldn't surprise if he was a pro in the kitchen as well.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Jacppo has recently learned a lot from being close to championships and losing them in his time in Maine. Over his past two seasons he had the opportunity to play with some of the best players that have ever been on the SMJHL ice and it elevated his game to a completely different level. The Timber would go on to finish near the top of the regular season standings for and even when a regular season title this past season. The playoffs would start and the team would look sharp but, there was just something missing in key games and the team could just not find a way to take control in championship series. This was extremely disheartening and made the whole team really question their abilities. However, Jacppo has chosen to learn from this and wants to be the leader for the team this season that takes control and leads the Maine Timber to their 4th 4-Star Cup Title.

Code:
160 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Elena is a fairly good cook and she enjoys cooking as well. Doesn't matter how little time she has to prepare, she'll bring a bunch of stuff to a cookoff and it's usually pretty damn delicious. She prefers to bake though and now that her permanent residence is in France, she enjoys taking baking lessons during the off-season to improve her skills and learn about new pastries to make. Even after learning about french desserts, her secret weapon remains her grandmother's Smetannyk recipe. She makes it to such perfection even her dad has a hard time keeping a straight face when his mother asks him which version of the cake he prefers. She also knows her granddaughter surpassed her but she'll never admit it of course. I'm not sure who would win in a cookoff among the Los Angeles Panthers players but one thing is for sure, Elena would put up a good fight.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

[Image: StFINdR.jpeg]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

While Nathan Cormier has had incredible luck with the teams he's got to play on in bith the smjhl and the shl, he'd be lying if he said he was happy with his performance in S76. The season before, during S75, Cormier had an impressive 35 goals and 81 points on the season and expectations were high for him to follow that up in S76. Unfortunately, he came short of his previous season totals and only put up 30 goals and 61 points. Cormier knew he was doing what he could though, and his team around him has been playing fantastic and if they kept playing that way, his luck would turn. And it did the following season when Cormier not only managed to put up new career highs in goals and points with 37 and 85 respectively, but he also got to enjoy a lengthy post season run capped off by a championship win where he played a key role in New England's offense.

Option 2

Since my current player Ylib Kove is very young in his career and hasn't necessarily experienced a drop from the top yet, I'll discuss the ups and downs of Kev Kevens' career instead. The San Francisco Pride in the early S60s was a team that developed a strong young core and slowly rose through the rankings with that same core remaining more or less intact. They rose to their highest playoff result of that era in S64 by making it to the conference finals and losing in 7 games and followed it up with their highest regular season result of that era at 3rd in the league. Kevens was at the peak of his career and the peak of SFP's window. He was at the top in every way except for an actual cup win. Then, after a slow and slight decline in S66 and S67 it felt like SFP's peak was officially over and there might not ever be another opportunity to succeed again. There was an eventual long road back to winning though after SFP dismantled the team and Kevens was traded to Chicago. After a few more seasons learning the ropes with the Syndicate, Kevens once again matched the level of success he had in SFP in S72 with a 3rd place regular season finish and an insane season on the ice nearly matching his previous career high.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Sunrise would probably just humour his teammates as opposed to really get into the cooking duel or whatever it is that they are calling it this time. There is really nothing wrong with it, just not really his cup of tea or even mature enough for him to care much about. Besides, most of his cooking recipes are based on vegetables, fruits and eggs - that would be pretty hard to sell to others and he feels it is not worth the effort in the slightest.

How would he judge other's efforts? Hard to tell, Sunrise is not exactly the sort of picky eater and he probably would not take anything under strong consideration unless it happens to be poisonous. No idea who would win it. Kinda hard to tell, generally speaking, it is not like his teammates are exactly people he is used to eating with anyway. Lack of preference, I guess.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

The cookoff is going to be the greatest event of the year. Gnabe will be the frist to show up and hes is going to bring.... several hundred beers for the boys to take down over the next few hours. Tony is bringing the gabagoul which is some shitty itallian shit that no one is going to like. Rex is probably going to bring something fucking stupid because he is from europe or some shit and that is going to be the next thing no one will eat. Nathaniel is from Canada and this is more of the same, hes gonna bring some shit that no one is going to want to eat. It is starting to look like there is going to be nothing good to eat at this event otehr than the beers, so at that poitn we might as well start the rager and go all out. The beers will be gone, but the food might be there for weeks.

Task 1: Thankfully I never tried to enter any cooking shows or competitions because this is one area I completely lack. When it comes to cooking, if the recipe isn't on the box I'm a lost cause, and then there is the absolute lack of creativity to spice things up and add my own flare. If I did have to enter though there is only one meal I feel half confident in cooking and that's some delicious seared steak. I will have that thing all peppered and salted up, throw some garlic on the flat top with some butter, and scorch that thing. That's where it ends though, I truly hope you like your amazing steak with some cold sides. I cannot put together a full plate so be happy you got steak, but trying to get all the timing together, something 100% is coming out under or overcooked. I'll take the A for effort but outside of that steak, you're going to be disappointed.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

By far the biggest drop for Peyton Campeau so far has to be the bitter taste of defeat following the championship game. It had very high highs and very low lows. The highs were cruising to the championship in the first place, Those things were excellent, The team was playing very well and it was a breakout for such a young organization, The highlanders kept one of the top spots for the entire season, It was a very big season since this sets the tone for what can be expected for Ottawa. Peyton played very well in general this entire season and contributed a lot, These great performances would be what would lead to this championship team that would blossom. Where this got rough was the sudden reality of a crushing loss in the finals, A complete rock bottom for where the team would be for most of the playoffs and for Peyton himself would have to rely on his teammates to help get him back in shape.

[Image: gageshl.gif]

O1

Being a hungry dog and athlete, Nash makes sure he is in the right position in order to win this team cook off. Nash has been watching top chef and other cooking shows for years, and he knows none of that information can really translate to the real thing. Nash gets going and even though it takes a while, he starts to cook up his famous full packer brisket. Its enough to feed the entire team and plenty of other guests as well. Just salt, pepper and smoke is all you really need for the perfect brisket. There is something about a massive hunk of meat and a puff of smoke in your face that really makes you feel like you are cooking something special. After about a 23 hour cook, the entire team is starving. Nash makes them wait another 2 hours before actually slicing into it. All good meat needs to rest before eating. The entire team hovers as Nash unwraps the massive brisket. Mouths are watering, but that ONE burnt end bite makes it all worth while.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Ongo Gablogian was going to channel his inner Chimkin Wing and make Wing’s secret family recipe of BORSCHT invented by his BABUSHKA but Chimkin Wing disappeared off the face of the earth immediately after retiring. Rumor has it that Wing went back to work in the coal mines of Albania, despite making around $75 million USD in his career. Anyway, being from Philly, Ongo obviously had to bust out his family’s recipe for the world famous Philly cheese steak. It’s literally not a secret though. It’s just a normal ass Philly cheese steak. Thinly sliced strips of steak fried up in a skillet, along with softened up onions, fried up bell peppers and provolone cheese. Cheese wiz is apparently a thing people in Philly put on cheese steaks, but as someone who has never had a true Philly made Philly cheese steak, let alone ever even been to Philadelphia, I find that disgusting.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

ISFL Affiliate 
different forum username: footballiscool

Slowpoke would likely need to go for something simple and really ramp up the preparation. Its no surprise that Slowpoke’s diet is absolutely trash if he’s preparing the meals himself so he’s likely to not have a great chance at winning this competition. I think I’d lean into something like a tomato soup and grilled cheese or a croc-pot chili. Tomato soup and grilled cheese is a banging recipe but does have more room for error. The soup should be simple enough but if he cooks the sandwich for too long it’ll be clear. A croc-pot chili is the clear winner here. A little prep time to get the ingredients into the … and wait, what is that? We only have 30 minutes total to get the dish ready. Well, I could always make some cereal instead. Slowpoke would lose this competition 100% and likely get clowned for whatever dish he ruins for the rest of his playing career.

159 Words

Option 2

The worst drop that 3WW Wingmate Roc has experienced is not that large, from winning it all and then a first round playoff exit. Wingmate Roc joined a team ready and built to win, he knew that all he had to do was show up and learn, and that he did. The Quebec Citadelles made strong playoff pushes, cuiminiating in a victory with their core before a graduation to the SHL. Wingmate Roc was left on a team much depleted and put in a pretty okay season to get to the playoffs again. Now that Wingmate Roc has been traded to Nevada, the question is about the difference in organizations, and in the abilities of the coaching staff. Nevada was looking for a first line centre, and now that they've got one, an assistant captain on the Citadelles even, Wingmate Roc continues to soar from heights to heights in the SMJHL and we will see how this season goes!