Create Account

S78 SMJHL mPT #1 - Party Time! Due: Sunday, August 18th @ 11:59 PM PST

The SMJHL is throwing a party and your team has the privilege of being the band.
Written option: Who on your team would play what instruments, what kind of music you would play, what your band would be named, and how you think the night would go. 25 words minimum!
Graphic option: Create a graphic showing your player/team playing instruments or posing as a band.
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling requirements for one of the options above.
This PT will close Sunday, August 18th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
Only S78 SMJHL rookies (S79 SHL draftees) are eligible for this task.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Based on the music league out of the QCC server (which actually is mostly not current players) we're probably going to be playing rock, probably a punkier kind. As captain, Cristoforo Roccemontepiano is the lead singer, easy choice. I have main character syndrome, so Dejana Kaptina as lead guitar. QCCBOT4 as the songwriter, Peter on bass, Andrea Morandi on drums.

[Image: valpix.gif][Image: 20XRTsR.png]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Citadelles Stampede
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Since Great Falls is not into music that much, by default, Mumei is the singer of the team. The band would be known simply as the Grizz, with the GMs on guitars, and most of the team as backup vocals or something like that

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]

Music taste diverse in Newfoundland but think we could piece together a pretty solid 80's Joel cover band. Turtle Bob on Bass, The Great One on Lead, Leo Finnegan on drums, with Jett Labryinth and Jason Warwaha on vocals, with the rest of the team on harmony. It would go poorly and likely devolve into just playing smiling friends music clips to much applause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7f6kBiEmf8

[Image: QPFI01y.jpeg]

Everyone on the yukon malamutes would simply play sexy jazz and drum solos, doesn't matter the mood there's always room for sexy jazz.
Our name would obviously be saxx on the beach. the night would result in multiple pregnancies, either by us or otherwise.

the anchorage band was forcibly comprised of the rookies. i am the bassist. barcus juneau and abbe wass are the guitarists. hughes incorporated was forced to sing, the poor guy. finally, we have TWO drummers in devin rappleyea and javelin bodine. we're a really bad cover band.

Armada Monarchs Germany

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I'd echo what Valpix said earlier, QCCBOT4 would strait up spit fire on the lyric creation due to the fact it's definitively-not-a-robot. It's really easy when you have so much inspiration such as the great web of the internet at the palm of your bolts to write something. QCCBOT4 would clearly make sure that it fit the rest of the group as perfectly as possible.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Lumbermouth would play Sax, fanto would play the fiddle, Bouch Bomb would play the drums cause he loves banging bodies on the ice, our GM would duet with Earl on the mic beautifully and we be called the 10 Feet Club

[Image: xMZsRxn.jpeg]

I'm sure Maine's music culture is diverse, but I believe based on our location we would be just interested in chilling out and playing some smooth jazz. I'd like to play guitar, but not singing because I'm pretty terrible at that lol

[Image: vD9tNHl.png]
[Image: NxGs7eU.png]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: LHqSNXO.png]
sig by @enigmaticyou belong sticker by @sve7en. the sig is NOW PERFECT BECAUSE I DIDN'T MAKE IT.

Kiwi is a drummer cause shes angry all the time. @Eggcracker would play the keytair. @JohnFranklinKennedy could sing. We'd basically be a Cobra Starship cover band.

[Image: 35broks.gif]

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]

[Image: aRCIyeu.png]

If the Great Falls Grizzlies were a band, Grindle Waters-Johnson would be one of the greatest drummers of all time. We would play cool grizzly type riffs.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

I can see the Colorado Raptors playing at the local bars after game nights, Marineau would certainly be playing the French horn. McExplosion would be the lead singer, Ixazaluoh would be on the guitar and Storm would be jamming on the drums.

[ 42 words]

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Kelowna's band would be called The Squires, made up of the newer members to the team, probably some form of rock because I like rock. Jauhnne Hawky on bass, Scott Justice as lead guitarist and singer, and Jon-Isaac Forty-One as the drummer.

The Thunder Bay Walleye musical efforts is more akin to a team of ghost writers than a traditional band. All of the team members contribute to the songwriting, typically of the indie pop format, while DJ Yosh plays the star.

Just based on vibes, I'd say that the band that the Colorado Raptors sent would be some sort of rock or metal music. As for the name, maybe we could be called the "Rocking Raptors", but I might have to workshop it a bit.