Create Account

S78 SMJHL mPT #1 - Party Time! Due: Sunday, August 18th @ 11:59 PM PST

The musical interests and talents on the Carolina Kraken are diverse. Chuck exudes classiness while jamming with a harmonica. Luckily, he has Jonny Fox to play Saxophone and Swedish Chef to play piano to round out a Jazz band.

As part of the rookie initiation, the Thunder Bay Walleye will have their rookies playing as a rock cover band. Teddy Bloos will play steady bass guitar, Chaos Giraffe will play chaotic drum rolls, Puddles O'Duckling will play guitar, and then Tip Toasty will sing vocals for us

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2024, 12:29 AM by Louchyz.)

Based on the music chat, the Timber’s locker room would probably be a rock group. I could be at the guitar and I think our singer should be the captain Zoot! The boys could be at the drums and guitars also. For the name, it would be The lumberjacks and the night would be crazy for sure lol!

We would be a 16-man guitar band, playing all of the tallest man on earth songs. And it would sound marvelous, only 3 strings would break.
We are gonna be called the Harbor Harmony!

A hot new sound is taking the Anchorage music scene by storm. You haven't really heard polka until you've experienced: Bring Me the Mice!  Led by Dieter Frühstück on accordion and Squilliam Fancyson on tuba, the band recently added Abbe Wass on bugle and Didzis Krēsliņš on zither. You may think you've heard Norwegian death metal and Persian folk music incorporated into traditional polka before, but miss them at your peril. Tickets on sale now!

[Image: Uy7TeEn.jpeg]

The band name would be The Berserkers, just like the time. As befitting their name, the band would play an alternative rock style, similar to the band Disturbed. Katharina Rosenthal would be on drums, as obviously the hand-eye coordination of the goalie position would be favoring that. Jason Bourne would be on lead guitar, Jacob Marsh on rhythm guitar and Ima Noobie as the lead singer. The set would start off well but would end in a free for all brawl with the Carolina Kraken when the band began singing Noobie's original piece Stop Putting Mayo on My Hot Dog.

Anchorage would likely be playing some sort of folk or country music, being from Alaska. Javelin is a powerhouse, so he'd likely be the electric guitarist. Our goalie would likely be the drummer, and everyone else just picking their instrument of choice.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

I know that I would play the trumpet and the goalies would play the drums and we would be playing some nice jazz music and would rent out space at the nearby jazz club to get some music in.

If we had a band, I'll definitely be the lead singer. I am the voice of a generation. Just like Céline Dion and "Le petit Jérémy" if you know you know.

I think the main band for Nevada would be JFK on the electric triangle, Juke on drums, myself on the ukulele and Fancey as lead singer. We’d only do German EDM music.

Rookies band! Should make rookies do it anyway, Chuck Lumbermouth on bass keepin it steady bonding it down. Earl Biggins on drums’, keeping the beat and keeping us in line. Djoe Anderson on the guitar, out there melting faces. And me Christina Fantobens as the front person. Because I’m the center and I like being in the middle.

[Image: HqPCLbj_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

i think i would just play drums cause you can be quite aggressive with them and aggression is mr forty-ones gimmicks so we just need a great singer on the knights

[32 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I'm pretty sure Darby Reznor would be on drums while our goalie Kris would play guitar. Matviy Cajabi would be lead singer while Doug Weight would probably play bass, the band would be known as the Choppers and play punk music.

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

He's no Dusty Hill . . . But Billy will share the stage with Duke any day!

The QCC rookie and Rock and Roll legend melted faces all night long!

[Image: Ub8ZrLx.jpg]

Citadelles

[Image: 5ODjzxe.png]
Citadelles Blizzard

Honestly speaking, I see Chris McZherl III on guitar, Nicholas Corrigan on vocals and Micoolis Gonnawinthecup on drums. We would play all kinds of music and the band would be named Anchorage Thrashers. I think the night would go poorly as none of these people can play musical instruments.

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs