Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

Podcasts got their own media section and there seems to be quite lot of activity there already.
Have you ever listened to SHL podcasts, could be recent or long time ago, if you do which ones you have and what you liked about them? If not, what would it take for you to give them a shot? What takes you want to hear?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, September 1st at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S79, go do the J tasks instead.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

I've listened to a few! Usually I'm working when they release and forget to check them later, but some teammates have done them and I try to listen to those, especially.

Blizzard
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: yRQ5DtN.png][Image: ZSWcyJU.png]

Have not listened to any podcasts in my life, and probably never will. It is just simply something that I would not enjoy, not that there is anything wrong with it

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

I did not listen to SHL podcasts yet. That is not that much of an outlier though as I don't listen to Podcasts regularily anyways. I tend to only listen to them when there is a special theme that I am interested in and more importantly have time for them.

[Image: zowAsIS.jpeg]

I have listened Rich and Luke podcast when it was active. Mainly because Seattle was those days top team and it was fun to listen to them to talk about our team. If I listen to podcast, there needs to be content about my team.

[Image: salming.png]

I have never listened to an SHL podcast, did also not really know this was a thing. Maybe I would check them out if there was one that was about my team, or the league in general, but don't see me listening to one otherwise most likely, maybe I should check it out one day.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

I have listened to 2 SHL podcasts and they were both about the last shl draft.  I really wanted to hear what was said about all of the players and about my player being drafted specifically.  It was interesting and could learn a lot about the league since just joined and one thought I was a pretty good pick.

Code:
Word Count 59

Honestly I don’t really like podcasts, so I’ve never taken the time to listen to one of the SHL ones, and I don’t know if I’d ever start to listen to them.

[Image: Mendhall.png] [Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Malamutes syndicate Usa   Malamutes syndicate  Usa
Malamutes Malamutes MalamutesMalamutes Malamutes Malamutes

*Thank you Nokazoa and Squid for the sigs!

I listened one podcast that was covering and analyzing the draft picks. Mainly just to see what he had to say about my player. I like way more to listen podcasts than reading media articles

I have never listened to an SHL podcast and podcasts in general are a tough sell for me. I'll listen to an episode here and there if I think the guest is interesting but I don't actually follow any podcasts. I'd listen to an episode if @Frenchie or @micool132 were guests, especially if it were shitpost-heavy content.

[Image: ZergRush.gif]

I haven't listened to an SHL podcast so im not sure what most of them are about or the general vibe. If its reminiscing about the days of yore and so and so's 2nd create back in S37 then that probably wouldnt hold my attention. IF its covering current events id be a bit more interested. Most of my podcast listening is through apps though and ive never thought to look for any of the ones that get linked here within those.

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

I did quite a few as part of media before we had dedicated podcast graders. I like Rich and Luke but found most of them to be generally enjoyable. The problem is usually trying to stay on topic. Many commonly drift outside of SHL bit that could be considered a pro if you like to learn about the podcasters themselves.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

I won't lie, I have never listened to one yet, but with some of my players putting together one now, I will definitely be listening in soon.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

From scanning around the podcasts we have here, all I know is that I prefer the ones that are on youtube or twitch and thus can actually rewind them to listen back on segments

i didnt even know there were any so no, i havent listened to them, but i suppose i would if i could find them on say spotify.

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]