Create Account

S78 PT #3: Dress to Impress Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

Graphic Option 2: Design a new jersey for your team’s newest event night.

[Image: Ad8G0L0.png]

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Option 2

As a team themed after a breed of dogs, it only makes sense to design a charity jersey to support humane societies of the Yukon. The team wants to encourage people to adopt all sorts of different dog breeds, so the jersey will still depict the classic Malamutes logo, but the colours and lines will be made up of a bunch of smaller pictures of other dogs. It will be a collage of different pups that were adopted from the various humane societies around the Yukon and send the message that their lives can be improved if the humane societies have more resources to care for the dogs while they wait to be adopted. The fans who really want to help support the charity can purchase a limited edition custom version of the jersey where they can provide a list of all the unique animals that they want to be displayed as part of the logo and make up the collage of the larger Malamute.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Option 2:

QUEBEC CITY - Controversy strikes La Belle Province on Saturday morning as fans of the Citadelles awoke to the announcement of the team's new charity event in partnership with the World Wildlife Fund. What should have been a marketing dream for the team turned into a nightmare when practice jerseys, designed by team captain Cristoforo Roccamontepiano, were unveiled. The incredibly unusual jersey features real fur taken from the endangered giant panda, supposedly as a nod to the WWF logo, spray painted blue to match the team colours. To add to the horror, the logo itself will feature the feathers of real snowy owlets, presumably because feathers from fully grown snowy owls would have been too large. The outrage from the public was immediate and intense, as critics called out the team for their hypocrisy, with many pointing out that spray painting the animal using environmentally harmful aerosol cans only adds insult to injury. The World Wildlife Fund was quick to release a statement on the matter, condemning the team for their 'tasteless' actions. The Quebec City Citadelles have yet to release a statement, and were tentatively set to wear the jersey in warmups against the Vancouver Whalers on January 31st.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

Quote:Written Option 1: It’s usually commonplace to see hockey athletes in major leagues like the NHL and the PWHL come to game days dressed in formal attire. From full on suit and tie or just a nice fancy fit, the outfits are always full of style. This is the SHL however. Where people of all sorts come together to play in strongest league known to allkind. What does your player wear on gamedays? How do your teammates or media feel about your outfit choices? Does your player follow the tradition of the other leagues? Or do they break the mold and rock something unique every game?

For Dash Jackson, He likes to keep it real and presentable. "Dress to the Nines" which is completely opposite his play-style, Grind it out hard hitting game. He shows up in the flashiest of suits each and every game whether it be on the road or at home in Yukon. His favorite is an all white suit head to toe, Black interior liner, Black tie and Black shoes. He seems to have every color suit in the rainbow (I don't know how he can afford it honestly) Some of his limited edition suits are Yukon Malamute colors with pictures of Cod as the inner liner. It's wild to see! Media always look for me pre-game, they know Dash will be in something new that will wow them, of course on the other hand he gets made fun by his Teammates and rightfully so. It's not everyday you see a full grown man show up to a game in a bright yellow suit and they let him have it.

Code:
168 words

[Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes/Edmonton Blizzard Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

Cormier definitely doesnt mind dressing up a little bit, but he isn't into wearing a full 3 piece suit on game day, its just too much work to get on and off for the payoff. He does still wear a decent pair of pants and a nice button up shirt, tucked with a belt of course. He'll also wear a nice pair of dress shoes to the arena, but thats about where it ends. You wont see him with ties, jackets, hats or a monocle. He keeps it classy, but practical. The other bonus of not fully dressing up is that the clothes can sometimes be comfrotable enough to put back on after a game. Nobody really wants to bring multiple outfits to the rink and if you're wearing a full suit with accessories you have little choice other than to just bring a packed suitcase to every game. Cormier likes to travle light, be able to change quickly, and reuse the clothes after the game.

Option 1: When he moved to North America from Norway, Nor use to wear the usual suits, shirts, tie and clean pants to games, because that what he saw on the television growing up and he just taught that this is what you were supposed to do. But the times have changed and Nor quickly realized he was the only wants showing to the rink dressed up. His junior team has decided to cut their match day dress code a couple of seasons ago and players are now free to wear whatever they want to games. Nor has taken advantage of this and simply choose to dress comfortably. At the start of the season, when it is still fairly hot outside, Nor shows up to game wear shorts and a t-shirt with flip-flops and socks for the swag. Once it starts to get colder in Quebec City, Nor will usually switch to jogging pants with running shoes and a coat.

158 words

Nor Ge
norway Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Code:
Written Option 1: It’s usually commonplace to see hockey athletes in major leagues like the NHL and the PWHL come to game days dressed in formal attire. From full on suit and tie or just a nice fancy fit, the outfits are always full of style. This is the SHL however. Where people of all sorts come together to play in strongest league known to allkind. What does your player wear on gamedays? How do your teammates or media feel about your outfit choices? Does your player follow the tradition of the other leagues? Or do they break the mold and rock something unique every game?

Ben Jammin isn't too focused on his attire when DJ'ing and luckily for his playing days in the SHL his team does not have a strict dress policy when coming into the arena for gamedays. Ben comes into the arena dressed in his classic backwards cap, red headphones, his white sweater and black sweatpants. This is exactly the same attire Ben wears when DJ'ing as well. Luckily for Ben, all the teams he has played for during his SHL time does not have a mandated dress policy for its players so Ben just wears whatever he wants for games. However for the playoffs, Ben does decide to change up his attire if his team is coming off a loss. Ben would change his hat if his team is coming off a loss in the playoffs, in the hopes of bringing more good luck. Thus far it hasn't worked since Ben Jammin has never reached the cup final. 

(157 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: aRCIyeu.png]
[Image: kILVP74.png] [Image: vokU6Ra.png] [Image: eP8F2Ne.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2024, 09:59 PM by leviadan.)

[Image: n2RSS0V.png]

i was feeling bold today so i drew pinli in his custom argo coloured suit and cufflinks, as well as his trademark goggles and big ol' moustache. the elbow pads are a retro touch that i like a lot.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=66ec5e74&is=66eb0cf4&hm=61...8d73302d2&]

Written Option 1: 

My player comes dressed to impress every game. He wears nothing but the best of the best suits, from designer brands like Prada and Burberry, and rightfully so with his salary being over 13 million dollars every year. Even in the locker room and team gym, designer. Nostradamus lives well off the ice, and his clothes are no exception. Some players have even started a nickname of Barney, referring to Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother, after seeing him in suit after suit on game day. I'm sure that other players in the league also wear lots of suits but my player continues to have one of the largest suit collections in the league, and isnt afraid to mix it up like Don Cherry either. His most outrageous suit is a custom designed jacket and pants combo of hour glasses, clocks, and illuminati eyes.

[Image: Sr1Fcwu.png]

PBE Affiliate Task:

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=764067

Option 1

I think as a pro athlete, you represent your sport, but also yourself. So you can dress as you like, but at least with the money you have make it look good and lot like you just woke up from a party haha!
Personally, I like to dress well and (for real) we have one of the best designer in Québec who make custom suits. So when I want to look good, I go directly to him. some of my teammates saw me one day and they were all amazed by my suits that I asked the designer to come in Texas make a presentation to the team and with our connection to Québec the fit was right there. Not everyone took one (like Hodor obviously lol), but the ones who are like me about fashion are happy with the product so far.
I know that some of the teams with players form Québec have some too, hope his business is doing great, it make us looks really good.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

Written Option 2:

With the option to create a charity event jersey, Ville Sato-Maki decided to create a Moomin jersey to support the local kids foundation. The Moomin jersey has a primarily white look to it, with light blue accents from the original Vancouver Whalers Logo. The center logo keeps the shield of the Whalers, replacing it though with the head of a Moomin and the text above saying Moomin with the same Whalers font. Fans are loving the white look to the jersey as it is something different compared to their usual kit and especially with the limited number of these jerseys being made, the auction price for the team signed jersey is skyrocketing. Overall this Moomin jersey was a huge success and bring a new clean look to the jersey world, while being fun and playful representing the kids foundation that it is supporting and Ville Sato-Maki is proud to have been a part of this process.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

PBE Affiliate

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

[Image: S1sZWj8.png]

Tie Dye night

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Written Option 1:

Matviy Cajabi is a man of style and everchanging taste. He's never been known to get locked into a particular style or jump on whatever trend is popular. 
Cajabi has always been somewhat of an enigma and his current choice of wardrobe is somewhat paradoxical in that it builds on the mystery behind the man and yet causes him to stand out amongst his peers. 
At present he wears what could be described as a combination of "Victorian gothic" and "vampire chic" fashion. Long coats, vests and jabots are the norm. Crushed velvet in crimson, dark purple and of course black. And for that extra little bit of panache, he'll top all of that off with a luxurious cape and a cane adorned with a skull (not a real one....) at the top. 
Have we actually ever seen Matviy Cajabi in the daytime? Is this all a fashion choice or a lifestyle? We can't say for sure if he's vampire but Cajabi certainly is dressed for suck-cess.

Code:
Word count: 172

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]