Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

I did a really long time ago. I even made a couple! I think it's a good way to Make shl dollars, and if people like them people should keep making them!

(33)

I don't listen to podcasts because I can't sit still and listen to anything for that long a period of time. Nothing wrong with them at all, though.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

I never got into the podcasts too much, but started listening to my Co-GM's new podcast called Spillin' the Oats and it is incredible. Everyone needs to go listen to it. Really good stuff!

36 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I don't think I've ever listened to an SHL podcast thus far -- or at least not anything since creating my last player. I took a few listens to @sve7en 's podcasts in the past from what I can recall, I'd just need more time (which hopefully I will after about 10 months) to be able to do that regularly again.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

I’ve listened to a few of them - any time Popol posts, I’m sure to listen in, those are always fun ♥️ but I don’t listen to the podcasts as often as I read the media - just a bit less engaging to me, you know?

I've been listening to the podcasts which feature my teammates, so right now it's episodes with Luke, Troy, or Seany. I like getting to know them better and it's usually great content

[Image: UufQtZ0.png]
sig credits to @Nokazoa
[Image: wkhxpJS.png]

I've listened to a couple, Tater and I even used to do one for a bit. For the most part, I'm just not a big podcast guy.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I already do want to give them a shot. I am just busy most of the time. I will try to give them a shot sometime this week.

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]

I like listening to my partner (BFine) record the podcasts, but I haven't listened to finished products before! I think it would be interesting to do a podcast together since I have basically 0 hockey knowledge and he is an encyclopedia. I love that guy.

[Image: MJFOsSL.jpg]
 [Image: jVFaBhU.png]

Yes I have done them before with my good friend @CementHands and have also listened to some before! been a while though! so may have to get back into them.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

I have not had the urge to listen to any SHL podcasts. Perhaps if I did some I would be more inclined to listen to others. In the meantime I do not see me doing podcasts. They are great for those who do create them though.

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif]

I have not ever listened to an SHL podcast. Honestly it has nothing to do with content I want or don't want to hear but moreso the fact that I struggle to pay attention to podcasts regardless of the subject matter. I am however thinking of doing a podcast with the man, the myth, the legend... @hockeyiscool

[Image: lq0SFPP.png]

This MPT IS MY JAM!!! So a long time ago, there was a member named @Narconis who I'm glad to see has his username still work. He was in talk radio, I believe as a past career. His podcast was honestly one of my favorites. It was a good mix of trash talking and just SHL thoughts. I miss him to be honest. I would listen to his podcast on my way to class from my apartment. If he sees this somehow, I hope that he is well

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I already listen to the podcasts of draft. Especially for S77 of SHL and S76 of SMJHL. They are really good. and the SHL ones was on Spotify which I love it!
What we can do more is to make a podcast SHL/SMJHL account of Spotify and add everything SHL or SMJHL related to it. It will be way more good to have that in one single place.

[Image: sam-volta-sig-0901.png]

I haven't listened to any SHL podcasts but I probably would. I honestly enjoy hearing about "gossip" - who's leaving which team for who and why. Who's lighting up the league and was a surprise, etc. Can look at stats all day, but thats boring. Give me flavor and drama

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]