Create Account

S78 PT #3: Dress to Impress Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

Johnny FourStar is no stranger to fashion. He is often called one of the most fashionable skaters in all the SHL. But lately all that fashion seems to be a big hoopla. Johnny is more worried these days about his play on the ice, and trying to turn around this struggling aurora team. So, on game days Johnny FourStar can be seen in the best of both worlds, a t shirt tuxedo. See a t shirt tuxedo has it all. Comfort and class. Style and simple. It says I know this is an important ocassion, but also I came here to party. I think everyone should wear the t shirt tuxedo. It really tells the world that I am economical and efficient. But also I wore a bow tie kind of. I wonder if the t shirt tuxedo will catch on across the league. If Johnny FourStar ever wins the challenge cup, I want the whole team to show up to the parade in their very best t shirt tuxedos.

(170)

Boots is pretty simple when it comes to his outfits. Usually a black suit, sometime dark/navy blue. One thing he'll always have on his feet though are his blundstones. He's got them in every shade you can imagine. He'll often wear a new pair sent to him from the company and work with the team to have them auctioned off for charity. Blundstones are a popular boot back in his home and wore his own every day to the rink since as long as he can remember. The company picked up on it and Boots began an advertisement deal with them! Once he had an endless supply of boots is when he started auctioning them off. It was just free donations before but lots of people were trying to get their hands on Boots worn Boots so it eventually became a charity thing to help fund local charities as well as charities back in Boots home province.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Move over @cake307with your practical concerns about storage and upkeep costs, that’s silly and boring, and I don’t have to manage our budget - if someone is getting me out of my denim shorts, you’d best know that I’m going all out!!

Matthias is going to absolutely *rock* the stage, you ever seen those dark purple rhinestone suits with the massive fluffy white faux-fur capes on them? Oh yeah, baby. Gotta have that golden, Diamond-encrusted hockey stick cane to complete the look, too. Shoes - whatever, there’s gotta be someone who sells purple leather. Just get the most expensive pair, after building that space station last season and jettisoning players into the void, I doubt our budgeting department will notice. 

And of course, the jersey - I’m thinking we do a fishnet look out of silk and silver wire, and then use sapphires anchored to it to spell out the team name and show off the logo - it’ll be like a bride’s veil, except everywhere!

Maybe we can sell them as a collector’s item afterwards, but um. I’m gonna keep mine. Fishnet jerseys, heh. Nice.

PBE Affiliate

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]

Option 1:

Cale always shows up to the rink in some sweet new silk. Every season he goes out and has 5 suits made up for him and he will mix and match each of the pants suit jackets and shirts every game in order to have a fresh look without breaking the bank on new suits for every game. This of course gets thrown out the window when it comes to playoffs or when he is on a heater and has a point streak going in which he gets superstitious and has to wear the same suit to the next few games! At the end of each year he will donate the suits to a local shop where they can be used to help those who are in need for job interviews. Needless to say he tries to keep his wardrobe fresh and on point to help show that he has some style off the ice. (lets be real we all know his wife is the one with the sense of style and picks them out for him)

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Wolfgang Puck loves the idea of being able to do the two things he is passionate about: hockey and relieving food insecurity. When tasked with working with a different organization to create new jerseys for his team, his first idea was to work with the local food bank. The SF-Marin Food bank is a member of Feeding America which is a great organization with over 200 food banks all over the country. The SF-Marin food bank has a 3-year road map posted and Wolfgang immediately thought that working with the super popular hockey team he is on would be a great press boost for this fantastic non-profit! The jerseys would be a more vintage take on the color scheme, with the base of the design being white so they can tie in the green of the food bank logo with the bright purple and yellow of the Pride. Working with the food bank would also be a great opportunity for another sponsor at games and other events.

[Image: MJFOsSL.jpg]
 [Image: jVFaBhU.png]

The Maine Timber branding is well established in the SMJHL, and the state of Maine is indeed the most forested state in the United States. What many people don't know is that Maine also known as the Lighthouse State, with 65 active lighthouses around the state. So, for this charity event, the Timber have chosen an alternative jersey featuring the Portland Head Light. Completed in 1791, the Portland Head Light is the oldest lighthouse in Maine. In fact, its construction was ordered by the United State's first President, George Washington. With much of Maine's extensive coastline consisting of rocky bays and inlets, lighthouses are an important part of Maine's history. While most people associate lighthouses with old paintings at Grandma's house, many lighthouses are still active and serve their original purpose. The money raised by this charity even will go to the American Lighthouse Association, which is committed to raising awareness of and preserving lighthouses, both in Maine and around the United States. 168 words

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

PT Pass

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Violet has fully embraced the notion of athleisure wear while in public -- she's full on Lululemon, Alo or Beyond Yoga kinds of casual looks. She's not about to wear anything tight fitting or showy, but is just down with the pulse of being a public figure enough to keep up to date with decent, comfortable wear. She's considered high fashion and more formal wear in the past, but ultimately wants the focus to be on her play on the ice rather than trying to make a splash before even playing the game. The lower-key she is, the more the media has generally focused on the star players - giving them their flowers for well-earned respect from the media. As she improves and becomes more relevant in the league, which will hopefully happen after a few seasons as she and the Lavoies get some more time to practice together, she may opt for something a little more impressive to wear on game day... but not before then.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

2: 

Brayden Point would partner with Adidas (because lets be real no one likes Fanatics) and together would support animals and mental health organizations. Local no kill shelters would be provided a % of ticket sales and we would have an area in the arena (that is not loud) where animals could be adopted - some of the animals would be in the arena and others would have videos and pictures. For mental health we would make our Falcon green and we would add a tail, cat ear, and dog ear to our Falcon. We would also highlight Nash and just how awesome animals and taking care of mental health is. Before the game we would host some events that would carry out into the intermissions. The Jersey design would also feature paw prints and welcome ideas from the team, fans, and the organizations we are raising funds for. In addition we would do a mystery puck for a few games where fans can buy a collectable puck autographed by a random Detroit player. This is addition to our 50/50 raffle. The idea would be to get as many pets adopted and increase awareness on the importance of mental health.

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

Written Option 1

When I am arriving for game time, I always wear a jersey of a professional, non-SHL team that is in the city that we are in. That means that at home games in Texas, you can find me wearing a jersey like the Dallas Cowboys or Houston Astros. I will typically try and wear the team that is in season for the Texas teams. For road games, it gets fun as I get the chance to wear a jersey from a team that I might have no familiarity with or connection to. I especially love when we go to a more unknown city, like Hamilton for example, and I can get creative in finding a local professional team to wear a jersey of. Sometimes in these smaller cities, I have to really get creative and wear something like a soccer or lacrosse jersey if that is the team that the city has. I also will make a game out of it, where my teammates will guess what jersey I am going to wear that night. I have even heard that some of the guys bet money and have a pool going, where the person who guesses correctly will win the current prize pot.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Written Option 1: Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava likes to mix things up on game day in the SHL while still showing respect for tradition over the years of pre game ice hockey attire. Arriving for game day Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava usually wears a sharp, tailored suit with a nod to their team's colours and will sometimes shake things up with a tie or pocket square that matches the jersey. But they're known for adding a unique twist, like custom-made sneakers with subtle team logos or a stylish, bold-patterned dress shirt that stands out. Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava teammates appreciate the creativity, seeing it as a way to keep things light and fun before the game. The media loves Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava's fashion choices often become a talking point, especially when they debuting a new look. Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava at the end of the day loves to dress to impress.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Writing option 2 (162 words):

Volta loves to help people whenever if it’s for a charity event. My player will choose to make a jersey for the foundation of people with problems like autism, Gille de la Tourette syndromes, etc. In short, people with physical or mental difficulties. For that occasion, Volta will choose to make a special white jersey with some colourful red, blue, yellow and green puzzle pieces that forms the logo of the Nevada Battleborn. The real reference comes with the 2023-2024 Rouyn-Noranda Huskies who made a white and puzzled red, blue, yellow and green jersey for the day to help people with autism. And people will buy it because players will wear once and after, the players will sign it and put it on sale in the team’s store. Also, all the money of these jerseys will be donated to some organizations for people with physical of mental difficulties. That’s how special nights will be commemorated as one of the best fundraisers ever.

[Image: sam-volta-sig-0901.png]

Stavros Kondos is a more traditional and classical player in the sense that he likes to dress up for games. The tradition of dressing up and wearing a suit or your best attire to a game is something Stavros has always admired; it shows the professionalism behind the sport and respect for the game. Not to mention, Stavros enjoys dressing up, as it's one of the rare times he gets to do so. When he's at home or on his days off, he is quite lazy.

Stavros does not have anything against players who do not want to dress up or prefer to wear their more casual clothes to the game, but it is just a small tidbit that he will continue for the rest of his career. It is always great to see someone who brings a new take on the traditional suit and tie or classical outfit. A baby blue suit or something bright and sparkly will always make Stavros laugh.

160+

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

pt pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]