Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

I have listed to both Rich & Luke's podcast as well as Oats' podcast. I really enjoy the podcasts, they provide insight about the league that I don't believe is covered in all media.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

I like the big slappy hour, like Rich and Luke (although I don't always get to every episode), like Oats' new one , but when I can I tune in. I miss HTT tho that was my favorite.

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
Norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       Norway

I've listed to a lot of different ones, but the main stays was Slappy and Bonk, and obviously Rich and Luke!

Self plug, listen to mine if you like short format heavily league related! Always looking for more feedback!

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

i have listened to many of the podcasts from HTT to rich and luke and spilling oats + more. i love listening to them for all reasons honestly. it is a much needed medium that i love seeing and hearing more from and i try to listen to every one.

I'll be honest - I had zero idea there were even podcasts in the SHL. I'd give it shot not knowing what to expect and see if I like it or not.

Podcasts are in a weird place for me personally. I’m not super invested in them usually as it tends to take a lot of investment from my end to check them out. Maybe I’m just not a big podcast kind of dude. Of course, I’m aware of the amount of effort it takes to put a podcast together, so I’d probably check one out for that reason alone.

[Image: IxqyMuw.gif]
[Image: 29XRi31.png]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]

I try to listen to any of my friends or teammates podcasts. some are actually really good but other you can definitely tell it's just people droning on just to kill time so they get paid more.

[Image: fFccrkD.png][Image: SNCAGza.png]

I occasionally tune into live shows to interact with people I enjoy around the league, namely Rich and Luke and the old HTT gang when that was a thing. That said, I have zero interest in non-live podcasts, just not my thing.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

We like to listen to podcast i think that those can be fun, although us Sim hockey folk are kinda wack a bit so the pods can be mildly cringe which is funny and stuff

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

I've never listened to SHL podcasts. I'm much more of the reading type, lets me get through it much faster. I did watch the old HTT live a few times, but that is long dead, I enjoyed the banter in the twitch comment section.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

I have listened to Oats' first podcast, but otherwise I do not have much downtime where I can listen to too many podcasts. I do think that it is a very cool idea to increase immersion in the community.

39 words

I’m not really a podcast guy so I wouldn’t want to listen to any and there is really no way to make me listen to one unless I was super interested in the topic

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

I haven't listened to any SHL podcasts. I'm not sure I want to spend a couple hours listening to people talk about fake hockey.

[Image: hudson.png]

I have only listened to 1 podcast a long time ago and really dont see myself doing it again soon. I honestly just dont follow the league like I once did.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

I listened to Joe K's podcast frequently when he was doing a lot of them. I would occasionally check out other ones from other friends. If the content is fun, I'll listen.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ