Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

I have never listened to them, but I will start trying to, they just sound fun so I don't know what they talk abt in the shl

[Image: SwvYrXP.jpeg]   
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]   

Ahh

If i had to be frank, I don't listen to podcasts of any kind. I rather watch a video or something like this. I think i would be more inclined to listen to a podcast if it had time stamps so that i only listen to the section i want to listen to. A lot of times, it is a lot of rambling and doesn't cater to me. I rather pick the section i want to listen to and end it there.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

ive listened to very few shl podcasts that were not mine own. one of the few that i have listened to was from @hotdog and @Bongo that one was a banger for sure with the orange pekoe

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2024, 01:28 PM by Leoben.)

Well I'm a podcast grader so I actually have to listen to podcasts. Before I was a grader I would voluntarily listen to HTT and Rich & Luke, they're probably the two most well-known. I still enjoy Rich & Luke but I'm not sure if HTT is a thing anymore. I really liked the four of them though, 7, Dwight, Faelax, and Bjerg (I feel awful that I can't think of the guy's username right now). They had good chemistry and usually played well off each other. I really like what Oats is doing. I know a lot of people just do it for the pay every season and I can appreciate that but I really like when the users are interested or at least act interested. But there's good content out there.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders Patriotes

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

To be competitions completely honest, I don't look at, watch, read or listen to anyone else's PTs in any of the sim leagues I'm in.

The only one I really listened to was Hockey Talks Tonight, but even then, I just don't have enough time. I find it hard to concentrate on two things at once, and if I listen to audiobooks or podcasts I have to rewind a lot to catch what was said.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

I used to host a podcast with a luke a couple years ago. We would just chat about whatever and I kinda miss it. What a throwback

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

As a grader, I listened to a few over the seasons. Before that, I listened to them rarely. My brain works better reading or watching a video more than just listening. I don't retain as much info.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 79
19-4-0
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- -2] [PIM 12] [Hits 23] [SB 60]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I used to listen to @JKortesi81's podcast, I really appreciated the work that he put into the intro. The latest one I've listened to is @Rich and @luke. They'd good people who have interesting conversations!

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I used to listen to podcasts a lot more in sim leagues but I have kinda gotten away from it without a commute and needing audio for my work more often than not. There are a ton of good ones though shoutout to anyone who puts in the time

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

It's been a while since I did, but I used to listen to Rich and Luke's podcast back in my first stint in the SHL. However, I found myself disagreeing with most of the opinions shared by them, so I stopped listening.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I don't really enjoy "talk" podcasts, including the ones from SHL members. The couple podcasts I do like are narrative ones, more like an audiobook in episode form than a podcast.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I've listened to one or two a long long time ago (usually the tig and grok show or JAJITE or one or two episodes of JoeK's). Those were cool, but otehrwise I've never had interest in doing it, whether from the people behind podcasts or just I don't have time to sit and listen to other people talk about this league. I have better things to do with my time, and appreciate space is available for those who want to create or listen to other's work.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I occasionally listen to a podcast or two, but none regularly. I love speaking on podcasts though. Having been on multiple Lion Speaks Tonight, and ye olde Portland Game Nights. Much fun was had.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

The only one I've ever really listened to was Rich and Luke's, but I haven't in a long while it feels like. I should take a look again now that it's (allegedly) bustling with activity.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]