Create Account

S78 PT #3: Dress to Impress Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2024, 02:07 AM by ThisSeemsFishy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Graphic option 2:

[Image: JBJ3xDB.jpeg]
(Just realized I did one for the J team. Still counts as I’m GM tho right?)

[Image: JUSSI-MUTOU-SPOTLIGHT-450-X336.gif?ex=66...d3ba51b19&]
[Image: 29XRi31.png]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]

Derek is a man of his people, of his country. As such, he grew up facing the cold, harsh winters of Mont St. Grégoire, working away on the farm, escaping in the mountains whenever he had a shot. He developped a strong connection to the outdoor, which is reflected in how he dresses, in what he wears. I think you could categorize this as upscale outdoor bougee or something like that. Beanie? Check. Flannel over a t-shirt? Check. Rocking the climbing pants? Absolutely. Round it off with a well worn pair of glorious australian footwear legends, Blundstones, and you get the typical outdoorsy look that may not be specific to Quebec, or Canada, but that very much fits with the landscape and some of its culture. On other days, its full on fishing attire, extrapolated to make it look good. Hooké is a brand he loves and generally won't shy away from wearing, a Quebec brand, and coming to the game in waders is a usual thing, when the weather allows it, obviously with the appropriate head dress and glasses. All in all, gotta represent where you come from, make sure to never lose sight of what came before.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

I think that a cool idea for a charity jersey design for the Seattle Argonauts would be to pay homage to a former Seattle professional franchise, albeit in another sport, the Seattle Supersonics. I always enjoyed their vivid colors, cool jerseys, and classic branding when I was a young NBA fan and would love to see a version of that branding on a hockey sweater. I think the iconic green and yellow colors would really pop on the ice when melded with the Argonauts logos and branding. The fans and media, in my opinion, would have positive opinions of such a branded product because retro sports merchandise, particularly of former franchises, is highly sought after by generation X and millennial individuals who are now of an age that they control much of the buying power in sports collectables and merchandise. You could also try to get into contact with Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp to be cross sport ambassadors to expose more basketball fans to hockey.

166 words

PT pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

ISFL affiliate

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

Will Nuck is man of style and grace, he dose not shy away from the camera or the lime light and as a result he trys to look his sharpest at all points. Its seldom you will catch Nuck not rocking and sleek designer suit before or after his games and on his days off as well. Of course this dos not apply to more casual situations but any chance the young man has to show of his fashion sense, you can fully expect him to take advantage of it and flash what he has in his closet. Most of Nucks suits these days are all custom tailored suits made for him specifically. Ever sense he signed his pro league contract he has been spend his money on slick threads and built himself a flashy wardrobe that most people would be in total awe and jealous of. No more off the wrack cloths for this budding star!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

When it comes to game days, Spaceman Spiff goes with the full on formal option of the suit and tie. While still an underpaid junior player, he cannot afford more than one suit so it's always the same navy blue suit. But to add some character, Spiff likes to spiff it up with a different hat each game. For most games it's something formal like a basic fedora or bowler or top hat, all of low quality of course, but on the weekends he like to go with something a little more interesting for the kids in attendance. The fish bowl style space helmet, a favorite of the kids in the arena, is reserved for Saturday games. On Sundays he chooses from a handful of superhero masks and wears it through warmups. A few of the kids in the arena have even started a game where they try to wear the same mask as Spiff and in response he meets them all after the game for a group photo.

Code:
169 words

[Image: tcMCGba.png]

Mikkel likes to dress to impress - so to break the mould of the rigid and expected dress code that most major hockey leagues have - he likes to replicate many of his favourite WWE wrestlers entrance attires so that he can bring some flair to the league. This isnt about centering himself out and making the player bigger than the team - more so to just spice up a boring sport. Hockey is stuck in the duldrums of rich families only having their kids play for millions more so having a more everyday player present to add some difference to the game is something he has always wanted to do. The entrance attire isnt just limited to the world of the WWE though as he will take ques from Sir Lewis Hamilton - famous singers and performers outfits etc. How does he afford it all? Well thats the beauty of it, having a partnership with the company who produces the outfits gets to slap their advertising on the back of it all and its win win for everyone.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

Yuri Boyka III is the person to give zero f****. He comes and goes as he pleases and dresses regardless of what others might think of him. The good thing is that his selection of clothing will wow one category of people: the anime freaks. Boyka III is an anime fanatic and likes to go dressed as an anime character. His go to anime is naruto and thus he basically goes to games as one of the characters in the show. His favorite character from the entire series is the almighty Itachi. Boyka III believes that Itachi is the sole reason why the folks in the leaf village survived the great war. Thus, he tends to go dressed as Itachi a lot of times to the games. This means he will be wearing the classic Akatsuki cape with the sharingan eyes and few rings. The anime lovers go crazy for Boyka III's cosplay as Boyka is one hunk of a human being. He is tall, muscular and good looking.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Code:
Written Option 2: Jersey designers everywhere battle for the opportunity to design jerseys for some of the most prestigious teams in the world like the ones of the SHL and SMJHL. Your player has been tasked by their organization to help design a new jersey for your team for a charity event of your player’s choosing. What cause does your player choose to support? What does this new jersey your player helped design look like? How do the fans or some of your fellow teammates feel about this new jersey?

A cause that I am very passionate about is organ donation and being an organ donor. At 12 I lost my 17-year-old brother, and the very small silver lining is we had discussed as a family before the accident about our wishes on this topic. He was adamant that if something ever happened that he would want his organs donated. His death saved seven lives on that fateful day. Every year my family and I contribute and participate in the events, so it would be incredible to have some teammates there with me. As far as the jersey’s, the color for organ donation is yellow. So instead of being subtle, I would have the entire jersey be yellow with the Argo’s logo in the dead center. I have never come across someone who was adamantly against this cause, so I feel like it would be something that the rest of the team could really get behind.

156 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: sobchak.png]

So I think Lewis Hamilton's choices are amazing at times. When he's going to races he wears some of the wildest stuff that I wish I had both the courage to wear and the looks to pull off. Sadly I have neither. WWE star Seth Rollins is another one who has become known for his style choices over the years. The more ridiculous he looks, the more I like it. That being said, I have gone in the opposite direction. My gameday attire is pretty much my everyday attires, joggers and a hoodie. Some days the hoodie might have a logo on it. There really hasn't been a dress code enforced in Ottawa, it's one of the things that hasn't really been talked about. And while my skincare routine is already the stuff of legend in the locker room, my style choice leaves something to be desired. At least I don't wear crocs, that's a step too far even for someone like me.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders Patriotes

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

Will Tomlander is pretty boring in terms of sartorial wear. He prefers a suit on game days, but a casual one where he can wear a polo or a t-shirt with a blazer and slacks. Maybe once in a while he'll dress up for real but he does not like wearing ties so often he does not wear a tie. One time, as a prank, he decided to wear a toga to a game night and the photographers lapped it up! It also depends on where he is playing. If it is a city where it is really hot then he might go even more casual and rock shorts and a T-shirt to the game.

Honestly, now that he is more well known amongst Seattle fans, Will Tomlander is thinking that he will need to up his fashion game. More and more people are starting to recognize him outside of the ice, and that means that he has more public exposure these days.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

Written 2:

Gina will happily lend her creative mind to the needs of a cause and be the one to design the special jersey for the event. Auctionning special jerseys to charity is a great way to raise awareness and funds at the same time, and it will be good to let her inspiration take control and see what she can create. There are many very important causes that are all just as deserving of being selected for this special occasion as the next, but since she has been given free reign to make her own pick, she will choose to design a jersey for Earth Day. The goal is to raise awareness towards climate change and give the charity money to organizations that help fight it. The design of the jersey itself will be pretty simple: the city skyline in the background of the San Diego Tidal on the regular jersey will be expanded to the front of the wave on the jersey itself, to make it look like the tidal wave will wreck havoc on the coast (which is what will happen if we don't start taking concrete action against climate change).

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Option 1:

The outfit you wear walking into the arena on game days is always a fun one for the fans. They want to see a player's personality shine through in the clothes they wear and try to relate to them more and more. We know in the past the suit and tie was the go to for all hockey players. In the modern game now, you still see that, but there is definitely more creativity taking place.

For me, I try to keep it pretty simple. I usually like to rock a nice, light dress pant. It looks classy, but needs to be comfortable. For the top, I tend to go between a button up shirt with no tie or a nice polo style golf shirt. I like to have a bunch of different colours and designs for the tops and bring some pop to the outfit, but generally it's a pretty tame set up for my outfits. As long as I'm comfortable in it, it works for me.

(168 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 78
48-15-3
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 31] [Pts 37] [+/- +39] [PIM 42] [Hits 66] [SB 128]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]