Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

Rich and Luke plus Hockey Talk Tonight for sure. I’ve listened to others as well. I think you need to have 2 people on to keep things interesting for the audience.

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

I cannot say that I have ever listened to a podcast here. In order for me to listen to one I would like it to be about either the league history or something introductory for people who are not as big into the social scene. Like a who is who type of thing.

I just don't have the time to be listening to podcasts about SHL lol. I mean SHL is fun and all, but I don't take it that serious to be listening to people analyze everything to the finest detail.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

I actually co-hosted a podcast with some of my S52 colleagues. Was heaps of fun, but sadly the second episode was lost in editing and we haven't found the time to pick up it up after.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I used to love making a weekly podcast, it helped me really get deeper into the league when I was starting, and well, here I am 8 years later. Yikes. I used to (and still do) listen to the Big Slappy Hour, and ArGar's podcast was a fun listen most of the time too!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Yes, I use to listen a lot of SHL podcasts as I think it is nice to get other people's perspectives on the SHL in general. I would be interested in starting one as I think getting a few of the Patriot players together would make for an interesting and exciting podcast that would make the SHL even more interesting.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Hockey Talk Tonight (which may be more like a vodcast?) I used to check out quite often, as it was a great way to stay on top of what's happening around the league. I've also listened to some episodes of at least Rich & Luke and Lions Speak Tonight (Pride podcast), perhaps some others too.

[Image: sulov.gif]

What I like about SHL podcasts is how diverse their thoughts and perspectives are. It's easy to have a think tank bubble if you're always just talking with the people in their locker room but outside perspective is fresh and important.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I have not listened to any SHL podcasts lately. I used to listen to the Hockey Talk Tonights when I first joined up. I like the talks of fantasy, stats, and that kind of analysis

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]

Lord Raiden                Rocky Gislason

[Image: cEbgUph.png] [Image: 1DL5JDX.png] [Image: vjZu62e.png] [Image: EnHtzQl.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

I’ve never listened to an SHL podcast, but if they could be more like the true crime podcasts I listen to, that would interest me more.

Yes I used to listen fairly regularily - @JR95 had one that was the first I think I listened to, and then @JKortesi81 I listened to any and all he pumped out. Did a few with my good bud @KaleSalad as well, but has been a while.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I listened to Seany and Troy's podcast but I was really disappointed when they didn't say that I was the dreamiest player in the league. Would not watch again or speak to either of the podcasters in question ever again

I don't listen to podcasts. I am just not interested in hearing what could have been a post over a long period. I can read fast.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

I've only ever listened to two sim league podcasts, both in the SBA. For me to care enough to invest in listening time, I have to be fully invested in the league. I'm casual in this league, so unless you're making the most epic or hilarious podcast ever, and it doesn't depend on deep league knowledge to enjoy, I'm out.

[Image: OS00NDIyLmpwZWc.jpeg]

I forget about them tbh. I used to listen to TDZ record, and have done a couple myself. Yet I forget. Maybe you pick "spotlight" articles/pods and announce them in announcements. That would be cool for people like me who never scroll the site lmao

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]