Create Account

S78 PT #3: Dress to Impress Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2024, 03:26 PM by Muford.)

Solaire of Astora is a quite a different breed of player then most others, especially in his gameday attire. While he understands that he can't rock his armor or helmet on the ice, he can easily come to the stadium in them and be comfortable in it that way. While his armor is basically medieval style, as so it was in Dark Souls, and since he never takes it off in the game, he feels quite weird if hes not with it at all times. So obviously you see Solaire in his pristine, and beautiful silver helmet and feather, with his chainmail armor with the sun face on the chest, and green shoulders, and who could forget his chain leggings and boots that go with it. Sometimes he even brings his sword and shield with him, the shield is a beautiful round shield with the same face that he has on his chest on it, and he has his sunlight straight sword on his hip. Got to love Solaire's attire.

(172 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Option 1: Most of the the time kaarlo Koivunen likes to wear his junior teams attire like i don't exactly know how to describe it but like blue jeans and a "jacket" of sorts with the team logo and number also being in blue and the team is kiekko espoo where kaarlo koivunen played during juniors and im my own lore he didn't play in SMJHL but SM-liiga with kiekko espoo what i might do a media about one day but thats what he wears most of the games because he really loves his home team and even owned multiple season tickets to kiekko espoo. but in special cases he would be wearing suits themed to the event on the even nights. and he would also if it was a special day for him like birthday or finnish indepence day he would wear something themed after that like for finnish indepence day he would wear the same thing as kiekko espoo junior outfit but for team finland as he did play for team finlands juniors

[Image: cVahF90.png]
[Image: 3XFmqtw.jpeg]

Written Option 1:

I try to avoid wearing anything that anyone will remember or care enough to take a picture of on game days. I hate seeing myself show up on the team's social media pages unless it has something to do with my on-ice performance. Outfits aren't something I really care about. I'm comfortable rolling up in a suit, if that's what everyone is wearing, but I would also be content strolling up in sweats and a t-shirt with a big greasy mustard stain down the front. Whatever it is, it will be bland colors, no flash in the slightest. Grey, black, brown suits. Blue jeans and black t-shirt if I can get away with it. My shoes are all black and cheap. No way am I getting trashed for trying and failing at fashion when I could just do the bare minimum and clearly not have made an effort. I'm gonna leave that stuff to the pros. I would also like to wear a hotel robe to the game just so I don't need to get dressed, but I guess that's frowned upon so, until then, just bland garbage clothes that hopefully avoid all press.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Valerija Seraphim understands the need to look professional. Having the opportunity to choose her own outfit without thought of cost feels like a dream. The major fashion houses pay her to wear clothing form their latest winter business casual lines. It is a sweet deal she gets to nice outfits and make money from endorsement deal. She wears a different ensemble to each game and is always in style. On special games she does change it up to wear a more formal dress to highlight the moment. Think more night on the town than the usual business casual. She has been known to ware weird outfits on a dare. One time she showed up in one of those meme dinosaur outfits. Another time she was dressed as a DOT employee. A different time, she was in full Storm Trooper armor. This sort of thing usually happened closer to the end of October as is always enjoyed by fans.

Graphic Option 2: Game of Thrones Night for the New England Wolfpack. Winter-white jerseys with the Direwolf logo right in the middle.    

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

Billy Herrington definitely has a unique approach to game-day attire. While many of his SHL peers might stick to the traditional suit and tie, Billy loves to mix things up and show off his personality. On some days, he’ll go for the classic look with a sharp, well-tailored suit, but he’s just as likely to stroll into the arena wearing something bold and unexpected. Think flashy Hawaiian shirts, funky patterned blazers, or even a custom tracksuit with his name embroidered on the back. He’s all about making a statement and keeping things fun. His teammates and the media have definitely taken notice of Billy’s style. Some of his teammates get a kick out of it, appreciating the way he brings some light-hearted energy to the locker room before a big game. Others might tease him a bit, but it’s all in good fun—they know that’s just Billy being Billy. As for the media, they’ve come to expect the unexpected from him. His outfits are often a topic of conversation during pre-game coverage, and he’s become something of a fashion icon in the league, even if it’s in a more unconventional way. Billy’s philosophy is simple: hockey is intense, so why not bring a little joy and creativity to the game day routine? Whether he’s in a sleek suit or something totally off the wall, he’s always comfortable and confident, ready to hit the ice and do what he does best.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Chondrosarcoma is a rare form of bone cancer and it has made an impact close to home. I decided to make a jersey to support the efforts of the Chondrosarcoma Foundation and help bring awareness to this type of cancer and help support research efforts.

[Image: DHAUIrv.png]

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: kPo7Awc.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]

We use to be allowed to wear whatever we wanted to our games. It was awesome, most of the mates would wear suits and look super fly rocking the suits with modern twists. A couple of folks were much more happy going old school, busting out the pocket watches and even on occasion a monocle. I however would show up fully dressed in my jersey and gear. I'd have my skates on with skate guards, shin pads, hockey pants, cup, shoulder pads, elbow pads gloves, stick, and helmet. I'd also have my jersey on. The best part is I'd always wear the wrong jersey. Now, ever since my one skate guard fell off and I left some pretty substantial damage in bus, the hotel lobby, and really pissed off the equipment managers, I have to wear a suit and tie. Usually whoever I am rooming next to on away games has to pick out my outfit. For homegames they send over @JR95 to make sure I'm not dressing like a slob.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Written Option 1:

Niclas Sundqvist is a simple man. Usually he follows suit with his team and dress up nicely with suit, tie and the whole formal thingy. But often he decides to go a more lax route. It's not uncommon at all to see him skip out on the tie, or the suit and simply come in with a button up shirt, preferably not in single colour but with more colours or even with patterns of different kinds. On special event days he always makes sure to dress up for the theme, such as rainbow clothes in general for pride night or similar! But the most controversial thing that Sundqvist has put into rotation with his clothes are that for one game every season he finds the Rage mascot suit and arrives to a home game as an angry raging manhattan bull (I assume the rage has an angry red bull as mascot). His teammates are split in what they think. Some support it and some just laugh at him being quite insane.

[171 words]

[Image: kO5aAZV.png]
[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

Graphic Option 1

[Image: BAvZ1Aw.png]

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Option 1: Lias has been known to wear pretty standard suits and gameday garb, he’s never been one for buying things in outlandish colors because he just doesn’t think he can really pull it off. What he does do, though, is accessorize, especially when it comes to his shoes. While you can’t always see much of the shoes other than what’s visible past the ankles of his pants, Lias often wears crazy shoes like custom orthopedic knee high boots, or cute little kitten heels, or enormous hiking boots that he could probably climb a small mountain in. Nobody ever seems to notice other than his teammates who are in on the joke, but when he got traded to Los Angeles there was certainly a period of his teammates being a little perplexed because it wasn’t exactly common knowledge that their new dman would be showing up wearing luxurious red satin slippers with little jewels on them on game day.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Option 1

Having grown up in and around footballing culture, Marton doesn't understand why so many hockey players show up to the arena in formal wear. Not only are those things expensive, you have to get 'em tailored a d dry cleaner and pressed... it's just too much cost and time investment. And they aren't even that comfortable! Then you have to keep it in your locker or something during the game, in the stinky sweaty room. Just no thank you.

Marton has his collection of tracksuits and other warm ups, all Adidas brand of course. He's had the organization put together some nice ones with the Renegades logo, black with silver stripes, now that's classy. But sometimes he does bring out some Deutschland world cup fits, or some Schwarzwalder Fußballverein ones to show love to his favorite SSL side. He's been called a chav by some Great Britain players, but they're just jealous of his success with Ireland and the fact that he don't need a $5000 suit to look good.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

My player makes some bold choices when it comes to fashion. Whether, it’s walking in with his shirt off or wearing a Halloween costume, you never know what he’s gonna walk in with. Sometimes he will wear overalls, or other times he may come dressed as a pop tart. You just never know with him. All the fans and his teammates are excited and eager to see his outfit choices. Most of his players make fun of these fits, but he does not care. The fans made a ton told rude comments on social media, but many love the choices. His favorite outfit he ever wore was a bright pink track suit with a cowboy hat. It was before game 5 of the finals last year. It turned heads but ultimately gave him the confidence to go and lift the cup. MattyJ doesn’t care about what people say, he’s going to keep wearing these random outfits.

[Image: mattyj.png]

prompt 1

Shadow Fenix actually warps directly onto the ice wearing full hockey gear, as common for other Protoss in the SHL. It’s actually a little unclear what he wears before warping in from his home world of Auir, but it is believed that he just wears typical Protoss fashion. Of course, typical Protoss fashion is just fancy blue and gold armor, but it still has the drip effect, or well it would if anyone were on Auir to witness it. Speculators have theorized that he gets dressed before coming the the rink because the process of getting dressed in his Dragoon form, what with four legs and all, ends up taking quite a while, and he wants to make sure he’s always ready for the game. Teammates have said that they don’t care what he wins as long as he keeps scoring goals as per usual. Coaches have said the same.

So, this is a style that I gained when I was a little younger. I used to coach hockey in my area, and the rule we had with our team was that on Home games, you have to wear a suit. And on away games, the whole team wears the team tracksuit and team logos and colors. It would be a good way for everyone to come in dressed the same and also, since it is an away game, it is a lot easier to travel in a tracksuit. The mantra of "Look good, feel good, play good" is super important when youre playing competitive sports so it is about trying to make sure you check off all 3 of those in that particular order. Plus, nowadays, trying to convince people to dress in suits all the time is going to discourage many people, that style is not like what it used to be. Its all about athleisure and comfortable clothes, maybe get the team some Lululemon sponsored outfits in team colors, that would make the guys come to the rink comfortable and super ready for the game in my opinion

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature