Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

that podcast gabe johnson did with darnell johnson was pretty sick and they should bring it back because we can never have enough big boy johnsons talking about big boy things happening across the simulation hockey league

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I find myself listening to a lot of podcast, Rich and Luke always do a great job and are fountains of knowledge in this league. Oats is also very good. The Slappy hour is very fun. I know I'm forgetting some but they are all pretty good. All but Seany!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I listened to some podcasts when I joined the league but in general I would like to be part of them when they are live and sadly most podcasts go live in the afternoons/evenings of american time and that simply does not work for me

[Image: kO5aAZV.png]
[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

I had listened to them when they were officially announced as a media outlet in the SHL. That was a time where I was a lot more invested in the SHL. Now, I am barely active, dont really have the time to do that

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I am not a huge podcast person but I think I would tune in if it was a podcast about which can of beans are best

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Ive both listened to and recorded my fair share of podcasts. Its fun to see the league members let their personalities fly more on a podcast. You get more genuine interactions and thoughts in podcasts i think

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I haven't tried listening to a podcast yet. I think for me to listen to them I would just need to have more free time to do so.

SHL podcasts are a fun way to earn a bit of cash in a conversational manner, and less of a formal process than writing articles. I find it is just a bit more entertaining to create.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

The only podcast i remember is the one i did with @hotdog @5ympathies and @Bongo it was so lit probably the best podcast ever and i dont recall how i was involved i. It but it surely wouldnt be such a strong memeory of a podcast if i wasnt in it right

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

To be honest I have not listened to any but that's more so due to the fact I rarely listen to podcasts. If I do something where I need background sound I usually just listen to music.

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Tsunny_New_Sig.png?ex=66d56cfd&is=66d41b...e0f6dde96&]

I have not listened to an SHL podcast. I am not a big podcast fan in the first place, as I find I can't internalize the information while doing something else, so I likely wouldn't start listening unless it was required for TPE

Ive listen to a few episodes from Slappy and Bonk when I first joined. More recently I was made aware of the Luke GM rankings, had to take a look.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Yes, I've listened to podcasts. I like the ones that provide good information related to the league. I think I may have even done one a long time ago.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I believe I have listened to one or two once or twice. Generally have not had the time to do so because I'm usually busy with other things. Not saying they're bad or anything, I'm just busy.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I really enjoy the live podcasts where we can interact with the hosts through the comments versus listening to an upload. Engaging the community is a major plus.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]