Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

I've listened to a few and done a few, and I'd like to do more! I think it's an underappreciated form of media, and I hope we can get more of it in the future

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

I dont really listen to podcasts if I have to be completely honest never really have the time for it but it's definitely something I want to start doing the only podcasts I listen to is if I'm mentioned in it LOL

I haven't listened to any, really, but I have done a couple with some friends in past as a way to earn a bit of extra money. To be honest, though, I'm not much of a podcast listening guy, so unless I had a very specific reason to listen to one of the podcasts, I don't see myself listening to them.

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

To be honest, I don't listen to podcasts in general, just never been something I've been interested in. I listened to Rich's podcast back in the day but just never been something I'm interested in, only way i'd listened I guess if they talked about me or my player lol

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM
Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Sad Ketchup -Present
S76 Ryan Jesster Trophy Winner

I have listened to bits and pieces of podcasts over the years, probably the one I have tuned into the most is HTT since at the time I was a little more in tune with what the topics were and things going on around the league. That has faded as I mostly just update and hang out on discord a little bit.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I have listened to a handful of podcasts over the years, mostly those done by teammates. I try and ask them questions when I can to try and give them more to talk about. I have never been a part of one myself, but who knows, maybe one day I will!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Quote:Podcasts got their own media section and there seems to be quite lot of activity there already.
Have you ever listened to SHL podcasts, could be recent or long time ago, if you do which ones you have and what you liked about them? If not, what would it take for you to give them a shot? What takes you want to hear?

I think the last podcast I listened to was an episode of Rich & Luke. I can listen to those guys talk about the SHL all day; they have interesting insights into the league, having been around here for a long time and also being active users.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I have listened to quite a few podcasts because I've been grading media for 5+ years. Obvious Rich and Luke put out really well informed content and The Big Slappy Hour is the classic SHL podcast, but I think I'd go with Hockey Talk Tonight.

Bonus shout out to any podcaster who makes comments about the grader having to listen to them ramble Smile

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Steelhawks Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I haven't listened to many SHL podcasts, to be honest. I have made a few; one for a championship week task and then one for money where we quizzed a friend who was just getting into hockey about the sport. They're fun, but they take a lot of time to create and/or enjoy.

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

I've listened to a few of the podcasts, more in my earlier years on the site. I don't think I've listened to a few in awhile, but thats more me not making time than anything.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Renegades  Citadelles Citadelles Renegades  Stars Blizzard Canada 

I have yet to listen a SHL podcast. I don't typically have interest in listening to podcasts in general. If I were it would likely have been around draft time if I knew I was talked about. If that was there I would want to hear what people had to say about me. Other than that I don't see myself listening to any podcasts anytime soon.

[Image: zeus-stom-draft-night.png]

I've never listened to a Simulation Hockey League podcast before. However, I do have a Junior teammate that has made a few. I should throw one on while I play a game or something one day. I'm sure there's plenty to talk about and it would be interesting to see different view points as this sim lacks a certain context being ninety-nine percent text based.

I used to listen to a couple, but some of them are just talking about random stuff for a lot of the time. If they were done better and about something specific, I may give it a better chance.

PBE Affiliate

[Image: XlUQV2V.png]

I have not listened to any SHL podcasts. I am not opposed to doing so, I simply don't see them. If my locker room had a media posted bot, I would probably listen to a few.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]