Create Account

S78 PT #3: Dress to Impress Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

Graphic Option 1: Draw your player with their sweet pre-game fit.

[Image: iMvi8cD.jpeg]

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Written Prompt 1

Slowpoke would probably fit in one of two camps. The first is a very basic, very demure appearance. Basically how you see him in the Pokemon universe. That is to say with absolutely nothing on. In fact, I think the only time you’d see him dress is with his uniform on during the game/warm-ups but prior to that Slowpoke would be wearing nothing. The other universe would be him leaning into what the fans want. This would include wearing simple shirts that advertise local charities, business, trends, and community events. I think this would be a cool way to connect with the local community while supporting great causes and great people. Imagine a charity that has a great cause, a business that recently supported the community in a big way, or something even minor like repping the local family restaurant that everyone in the region is familiar with at a local level. If Slowpoke had to wear clothes outside of his uni that's the route he would take. 150+ Words

[Image: Lodge.jpg]

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

WO1

Nash is definitely one of those players that always puts his best paw forward to dress to impress. Custom suits due to his small stature and obscure doggish size makes it important for him to be known. Nash spends a sizeable amount of his salary to make sure that he looks good day after day. Perfectly manicured paws and buffed out nails makes Nash hard to miss when walking into the arena before a game. If Nash was ever featured on an episode of cribs his closet would be something to behold. The most beautiful italian suits paired with some fresh Nike sneakers. Just keep in mind Nash has to buy TWO of each pair so he can match and wear the same shoes on each paw. Its pretty difficult as his front and hind paws are actually different sizes so its one of those things where getting a perfect match is hard to find. Dress sneakers are easy as they aren't as exclusive but no matter what Nash is always looking fresh.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

1: Look, I totally understand the value in dressing up pre-game and strutting your stuff as you walk into the locker room for those sweet photo ops. I like to dress up and look hunky too, but goddamn we play so many games a season, and I've only got so many outfits, and even less willingness to put in the effort. I find it's better for my game to take it nice and chill on gamedays, and roll up wearing my favorite pair of jeans, a simple tshirt and my favorite hoodie. Is it fashionable? Maybe not. Does it make for a good photo op? Certainly not. But I'm not worried about the results off the ice, and neither is the rest of my squad. If keeping it comfy and casual works for me and leads to good results in game, why bother with the fancy dress? Maybe for the big games like rival matchups or the playoffs, but every single game? I'm gonna pass.

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

[Image: PDyLXEi.png]

PBE PT

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

Written Option 1:

Oliver Castillon had a coach in his youngest days that insisted on "Dressing for the Success You Want to Have". The nicer the game day fit, the better the performance on the ice, or so the logic followed. In a league of varying styles, Oliver keeps to the more formal side of things without being too flashy or ornate. He's got a few suits that fit with an array of different shirts, belts, shoes, ties, and pocket squares to keep things mixed up but tasteful. The media is mostly respectful, as are the fans, but there are some accounts devoted to tracking his outfits that can get a little out of hand for Oliver's taste. One in particular is devoted to just taking pictures of how his butt looks in the variety of suit pants or how his hands look holding his coffee cups and water bottles, which he finds flattering but endlessly weird.

(154 Words)

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

The first choice for a cause to support is the LGBTQ+ causes. Holmberg has a always tried to support LGBTQ+ causes throughout his career, even going far as to always use the Pride tape during games, instead of just for specialty nights. When asked during interviews, Holmberg has always said that he will use the Pride tape until the sport of hockey is inclusive enough where the use of Pride tape isn't seen as a way to make more people feel welcome in the sport of hockey, but instead be seen as nothing different than white or black tape. The jersey that Holmberg helped design would feature the traditional rainbow colours around the collar of the jersey, while the sleeves would show the colours of the transgender flag. The hope with the jerseys would show that anyone regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity would be welcome in the sport of hockey. Holmberg would even match the bid amount for each jersey as it is auctioned off after the game.

Written Option 2:

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

P1: Tony Soprano doesn't just break the mold on game days—he obliterates it. Forget the suit and tie; Tony’s all about making a statement. He rolls into the rink in a classic leather jacket, just like the one he used to wear back in the day when he was running the family business. Pair that with some sharp sunglasses and a confident strut, and you've got a guy who knows how to command attention both on and off the ice.

The media? They can't get enough of it. They’ve dubbed him "The Boss" not just for his game but for his game-day style. As for his teammates, some might have started off skeptical, but now they’re all trying to up their own wardrobe game. Let’s just say Tony’s set a new trend in the SHL, one where looking like a mob boss is just as cool as playing like one.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Dominik is as much of a traditionalist as possible when it comes to what he wears when he arrives to games. A lot of the time, he’s in a three-piece suit and that’s he’s go to for home games. Road games, he has a bit more leeway but it’s usually still suit and tie just without the vest. He does like that he is able to wear a variety of colors and things when he wears suits, you can often find Dominik wearing a pink or light purple shirt as his base layer. He finds that this is a good way to express himself and be a bit different, within the confines of look good, feel good, play good. Of course, whenever the team decides that they’re going to have a theme to how they dress for a particular game, Dominik participates happily and has a great time wearing something a bit more out there on those occasions.

WC: 158

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

James showed up to his first season's worth of games the same way he showed up to practice, or team hangouts, or the bar: a flannel shirt and jeans. If it got too hot? A tank top and jeans. Seeing how others dress up and treat their job as more than a casual Friday night at the pub, Rose forced him to show up to the next season's opening match, at least, in something fancy. Unfortunately, that outfit came back so wrinkled, stained, and generally messed up that James hasn't worn it since. So Rose took him shopping with the money he's earned through the SHL to finally pick out some presentable clothing that's more to his taste. Now the flannels are designer, and the jeans are purposefully acid washed instead of just being ratty. This was, overall, wholly unnecessary in James's eyes but it also made him realize he had the money for 24 packs of beer instead of just 6 packs so the day wasn't a total bust. Now, he's comfortable and is at least a little maintained.

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]

Jiggle E Puff designs his own outfits for his world tours, so naturally the Atlanta Inferno approached him to design a special set of jerseys for a charity event benefitting a wide variety of local Atlanta Charities. The jerseys would be auctioned off for the causes, as well as tickets sold for the game and raffles for autographs and experiences with the team.

For the Jersey to sell well, Jiggle knows it must be iconic, flashy, and LOUD. Zoomers love bright colors. Jiggle's idea is to have the jerseys appear to be burning, and he wants to execute this with a plethora of sequins. The jersey will end up being blindingly bright to draw eyes and make people want to bid more for it. There will be a special edition (not game worn) that is fireproof and actually features a mini propane burner so that you can appear to be an inferno when you wear it.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

For asthetic and style on game day, I need to wear the absolute most peak, formal outfits for away games, and home "casual" for home games. Patty Mahomes style. So for away game, always super nice suit, glasses, all out - the entire wardrobe. Ideally want to be features on one of those fashion magazines saying how good i look when i walk down the tunnel for the game, and dress even nicer if it is a playoff game. Now, if we are at home, its super duper casual. Just wear like a t shirt and dress pants or something with the team logo and a baseball cap, nothing fancy at all. the key here is that when you play on the road the opponent is cooked knowing your coming down the tunnel to your locker room but you know u are gonna win at home so need to dress to impress.

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Gnabe has the best GameDay fit in the league. There is no comparison to the fit gnabe uses and it isn't even close. Down low we have a pair of under armor slides, with a blue strap and red base. Just peak shoe fashion. Above thay we have 3/4 length jeans with a small rip in the left side. Some say this js how they were made, others say the rip came from a fight or from opening a beer with thay part kf his jeans. For a shirt gnabe always comes in with a white or black wife beater as this is what he is comfortable in and he thinks it makes him look good. And for a hat gnabe is always wearing a visor embroidered with FBI "federal booty inspector". Gnabes GameDay fit is pure class and there is nothing thay can top the drip coming off him before each and every game.

Theo Kane definitely likes to roll into each game in style while still respecting the classic suit/tux formal wear. You will see him wear flashy suits like P.K Subban would do back in the day. His style is very comparable to William Nylander and Auston Matthews of the Toronto Maple Leafs in the National Hockey League as well. He just likes to keep it fresh and unique so he is able to express himself while still respecting the old traditions of the game. Sometimes he will wear themed suits based off any special events being hosted by the league or team. After the game is a whole different story though. Theo Kane gets completely comfy and generally is walking out of the locker room with a full beer in each hand ready to relax for the evening. Once the business is handled there is no reason to not let loose!

Falcons Canada