Create Account

S78 PT #3: Dress to Impress Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 1:

As far as gameday attire goes Matiss is one to come in wearing some elaborate outfits. Matiss typically wears a simple suit and tie for game day and comes in looking fresh. The colors are usually black blue and browns mixed around for each game. It’s always a clean and simple look and that’s what he likes to wear. I think his teammates and the media respect the simple clean look that Matiss brings to the gameday attire when walking into the rink before a game. The only time he goes fancy is if there is a promotion going on for the game then he will theme his attire for that promotion such as pink for breast cancer night, but other then that is a simple suit design. The motto is look good, feel good, play good and that is what Matiss tries to do before coming into the rink to get ready to play.

PBE PT

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Lasse Zeigler always wears the same suit to every game. He has 10 of the exact same suit so he can wear a clean one every game. Its a nice full pink suit, pink pants, pink blazer, pink tie, and has a nice dark blue shirt underneath with dark blue suspenders. Its a very bright fit, but an unexpected colors scheme. He has had the same exact suit wince he was playing in Bantam hockey as a kid, and the tradition hasnt changed. As for his teammates, he has seen a big variety of things, playing on 3 different teams, so it is a very casual fit, comparing to others, and even classy in some cases. As for the media, its mentioned at least once a season, and its always the same answer, “I’ve been wearing it for a long time, and it is tradition and I wouldn’t want to screw up my game.” Overall, Lasse loves the suit and wouldn’t change it for anything.

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

Mary has two options for her outfits when she comes to the rink. Really, they are two categories that then divulge further into greater subsets. The first decision is to choose the option of a real neato outfit that she puts time and effort into, or the option of... well... not that, I guess. That's not to say that she looks like a slob if she chooses not to wear a real neato outfit. However, looking like a slob is one of the options. Just not the only one. If she chooses to put time and effort into a real neato outfit, she's a sucker for the world's most basic outfit of a black top and jeans. However, if she chooses not to do such a neat looking and put together outfit, there's always the other end of the spectrum -- perhaps the end that she is more likely to show up in -- where she just wears whatever hoodie and sweatshirt she slept in while covered in popcorn crumbs.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!
[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]
[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

Option 1:

Elly goes out and has a full groom session before the games whenever possible. Appearing the best she can is very important to her, but there isn't always time before every game. A grooming session is supposed to be quick and easy but practicing and team events take mote importance. She can groom herself if need be as well.  Elly likes to have a nice and clean coat. Free of excess debris, and excess moisture. She gets her coat nice and shiny for all other players and fans to see and even sometimes wears a bow! The fur gets trimmed regularly and is fluffed especially before each game. Her claws are nice and neat so she can present herself with her team without scratching up any surfaces. Lastly, if her team happens to be doing anything special, she is sure to coordinate appropriately with various accessories and patterns.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2024, 01:38 AM by goldenglutes.)

written prompt the first one about dressing to impress

so binko of course always dresses to impress and he does in deed try to dress and impress people, people like his colleagues and co workers on his sim hockey team the atlanta inferno like for example eel @hotdog also known as philippe eko eel or nathagnes mcexplosions @micool132 and also his colleagues and co workers in the sim hockey league that are not on his team the atlanta inferno like uh some other players and of course binko also tries to dress and impress people that are not his colleagues too like the people who watch the hockey games. binko does this by dressing in clothes that he thinks will be impressive and so he wears a big baggy t shirt and big cargo pants that are like parachute material and very baggy with lots of big pockets and he keeps lots of bagels and grilled cheeses (the grilled cheeses are wrapped in foil to not make a mess) in the pockets so he can hand out all of these goodies to impress people like sim wen @Jepox and mr barron @charlieconway and mr bongo @Bongo

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I have to be honest here, Red Kirkby never gets out of his Philadelphia Forge gear. Ever. Look at every picture of him, there he is in his Philly uni. At the shops? Uni. In bed with the wife? Uni. Swimming in the pool? Uni (kind of dangerous actually). At the game? Uni. Really it makes life simple when you know that you never need to go shopping for new or different clothes or in fact ever get out of the clothes you are wearing. You would think that they would start to wear and fall to bits but this is a magical universe where things never degrade. Every now and then Red thinks that maybe it would be a good idea to get a suit or try something different but then the knowledge that he will basically just cease to exist once he retires from the SHL means convinces him that there is no point and that he might as well just stay in his uni.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Written Option 1: It's undeniable appearances are an important consideration in the world of sports, putting up a good image for the sake of one self and the team implies you can't be neglectful. Andrea certainly finds himself favouring a more approachable style than the ever inconvenient formal combinations. Whether it may be a khakis plus button up shirt combination with some diverse colour combinations, depicting his varied preferrences. Alternatively a more run-of-the-mill sports outfit often in shades of black, white or even dark green or light brown, always sporting a fancy clock on his wrist for when you wanna come across classy. One way or another, while his dresser may not be overtly filled with clothes of all shapes and forms, the way in which he combines them sure gives Andrea plenty of leeway at any moment he's out to show up, let alone give an impression. At the end of the day, one can be certain he is a man who enjoys dressing well and comfortable.

(171 Words)

PBE PT

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Option 1

Pretty big ask to write hundred and fifty words on what I wear on game day, but here we go. I wear a suit. Damn that is only three words. I guess I can write a little bit on where I got the suit and who made it. There is this Turkish guy on Jackson Street in downtown Tampa. He makes the most amazing tailor made suits for a reasonable price. Not that money is an issue, but you just want the right price for the right quality (I do tip him a considerable amount though for his efforts). These suits are just one of a kind and fit me like a glove. The fabric always feels amazing and he does not want to share where he gets it, his secret he always says. The coffee you get as his place is also just unique and pretty f-ing good. Best suits ever.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Written Option 1

Agent Tesla: Well now I do not actually pay all that much attention to the travel taking place between games given the fact that teleportation is literally as easy as breathing for me thanks to my status as a planeswalker. So Dave what do you wear when you are heading to a game and is it as fancy as the other leagues?

Dave Heinrich: I usually just show up in an extra set of gear since that is basically all that is in the closet that you prepared for me. That and being borderline undead means I don't actually sweat so there are no problems until blood gets on it during the game.

Agent Tesla: Does your team agree with that?

Dave Heinrich: Well I have played with a number of animals so my funk has never stood out if it does exist.

Agent Tesla: No I mean about the jersey itself.

Dave Heinrich: If any of them cared they didn't enough to comment at least.

Agent Tesla: Works for me and I have no real concern for whether the media cares about your outfit. So I think that answers all the questions for today. Any additional comments?

Dave Heinrich: Does this mean I can get some new outfits?

Agent Tesla: Once I find a suitable sponsor sure!

Code:
Word Count: 218

2. In honor of the namesake of the Nevada Battleborn (Battleborn is actually a real life game believe it or not, an overwatch clone, or maybe the other way round? Who knows, anyways thats where the name and font of "Battleborn" Comes from. Also that game is no longer purchasable or playable anymore so, oh well), Cade de Vries is going to announce a graphics competition to the uh, "Alive and Thriving" Battleborn community, seeing who and what can design a jersey based off of the characters from the video game. The competition will have the likes of the famous characters like, hold on gimme a second, uh, lets see characters characters characters, what do we have, ambra... ambra, like Sambra?! Really, thats what the game devs did? are we even trying anymore with the copy paste? So uh, de Vries will look through the memorable characters to see which will feature on a jersey