Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

PT pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

My Player likes to target brand deals that offers a full upfront payment that likely doesn't require a long term advertising deal as they know what they are signing up for is backed by some investors but is likely to fail.

Mikkel has recently penned some of these deals upfront which has worked out wonderfully for them having to do 1 TV spot before the series or games have been cancelled. Some recent easy wins have been appearing on reels for the show The Acolyte - Rings of Power and starting in adverts for such games as Dustborn - Concord as well as the all time classic Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. Additionally he was able to pen a deal for both games Hyenas and Redfall which have helped to pad their bank account beautifully. Next up currently for them is likely going to be an appearance in State of Decay 3 ads as well as the Skeleton Crew for Star wars (a long standing and profitable relationship for them at this point).

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

I would definitely be a schill for almost any company that wants to offer a sponsorship deal to me. Now I will not say that it would be every company, but as long as they are generally ethical and not promoting hate or violence I am in. Want me to promote some hockey gear for a check? I am in. Want me to promote the latest underwear that resists skid stains? I am in. Does not really matter to me because those sponsorship deals can add some serious cash and making a few commercials, standing for pictures on a billboard, or anything like that is quite easy and I am all about that almighty dollar.

Someone has to promote the product right? I can make a Tik Tok account or something like and that push out your product without much concern. If the SHL is looking for a prety face then I am always available. WEll I am not that pretty, but I do have a face, so that would work, right?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Written option 1

Sim Wen the emerging superstar defender from the Atlanta Inferno of the Simulation Hockey League is a big fan of sponsorships because he’s also a big fan of money which is something he’s always looking to get. He loves to actively seek out deals because he’s a big bag chaser and always wants a payday. Frankly as long as he gets money out of it he’ll do any sponsorship deal no matter how crazy or unrelated they may be. Car dealership? You bet. Local politician? Sure why not as long as he gets a bag. Shady small business that’s probably a drug front? Sauce a free sample his way on top of the money and he’ll be there whole heartedly endorsing it at all hours of the day. Morals take a backseat to the accumulation of cheddar for Sim Wen and that’s perfectly ok in his eyes and his general manager’s eyes because representing the team well is for shmucks @hotdog @micool132

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Option 1
Luca cares about a lot of things in life, dealing with sponsorships is one of those things. Though he believes it is his agent's job to help secure those sponsorships, he loves getting the attention from companies wanting to tie their brand to Luca's image. For instance, Luca has been a long time Warrior user when it comes to equipment. As part of a deal with Warrior, Luca has to put on a charity event. For this particular event, Luca chose the one thing he knows brings everyone together. Pasta. Who doesn't like a good old fashioned spaghetti dinner with all proceeds going to a charitable cause? Where does Warrior come in? The show up, set up a booth, and auction off signed gear to help with Luca's efforts. There has been a rumor going around that Luca and Warrior are coming up with a signature stick. Who knows what kind of noodle-ly goodness the group can come up with.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

pinli actively seeks out sponsorships with things that he would buy anyways but are insanely expensive. magic the gathering cards, for example. as if pinli's going to pay hundred of dollars for that cardboard out of his own pocket! he could spend al;l of his contract money in a matter of days! but if wizards of the coast wants to get an up and coming shl rookie of the year candidate in a few marketing videos where they play a few games, talk about how good the new sets are, then maybe pinli could take home a couple (dozen) boxes of cards! that way they get some star power and cross over appeal between sports fans and trading card game nerds, and pinli gets his addiction fed on the cheap. it's a win for everyone.

also diet coke. please sponsor pinli diet coke he'll do anything the amount of space taken up in his house storing diet coke is insane somehow this needs to get rectified!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=66ec5e74&is=66eb0cf4&hm=61...8d73302d2&]

Graphic Option 1: Draw your player in a sponsorship advertisement! Bonus points for creative advertisement brands! (Disclaimer: There will be no actual bonus points :c But the graders would love to see creative brands!)

[Image: Ilb3uXU.png]

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Written Option 1

Weston might have gone for a 'zany' sponsorship a year ago, but with his miserable offensive performance this year, he isn't likely to receive much in the way of interest. Rather, Windsor's attempts to locate sponsorships have left him in rather sour company. While he wanted to find a deal with a hockey equipment company, an apparel line, or even some sort of car company, he only partially got his wish -- receiving five hundred dollars to appear as a talking head on a used car dealership locally in the St. Johns area.

It's not an ideal or even dignified option for the budding defenceman, but so long as his play on the ice remains so disappointing, he won't be getting calls from any of the major brands. Yet, there's at least some room for rejection on his end: while he might vouch for a sketchy car dealership, a harebrained get rich quick scheme, or some borderline unplayable mobile game, he's at least got the moral fiber not to hawk generative AI. Even he has standards.

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

Written Option 1

Petr, you might not know, takes on numerous sponsorship opportunities, as many as he can really. What you might then next be able to foresee, he is quite particular about what partnerships he engages in, and they are effectively exclusively state owned enterprises or otherwise proudly Czech businesses. Petr's brand as a figurehead is intensely important and is the capstone of the state funded and run project that created and manages him: to inspire and be used as a propaganda piece for the nation to see. A poster boy, nay, a super hero. The products of the Czech Republic must permeate just as Petr has, and the pride of Czechia will grow, which only adds to the weight it brings to the table in the IIHF. Encouraging Czech business, improving the economy, bringing in more immigrants, expanding the Czech nation, and cutting away at the competition can only lead to bigger and greater successes down the line as Czech assumes it's place on the world stage as it was always meant to!

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Justin Time doesn't think of himself as someone who is easily bought, but money is money and it turns out money is pretty great to have. Early on in his career it was hard to come by lucrative sponsorship deals, even with the status of first round pick. Goalies are notoriously hard to predict, and the major brands were right to be wary of spending big money on someone just as likely to flame out as turn into a star. Then the Blizzard got better, and so did Time, and the offers came rolling in. Now that his financial future is pretty secure, Time has dialed back the standard gear sponsorship deals and spent most of his time sponsoring charity groups in Quebec, Edmonton and San Francisco, in an effort to give a bit back to the great communities that have shaped his career. It really takes a city to raise a hockey player, and Time is lucky enough to have three great ones to call home.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Guys my name is Roquefort Cotswold. Google either of those individually. Do you really need to ask what my sponsorship would be? You and I both know damn well that it is obviously for life insurance. Roquefort is a natural brand ambassador for life insurance for a simple reason - he lives life on the edge. This is a man (rat) who is basically uninsurable. The way he goes flying after those offenseman, it is a wonder that he has not yet broken his own neck! I can see it now  - "Cotswold and Co, Life Insurance for your Family". Hell, we'd insure anything. Life insurance, house insurance, rat insurance, hockey stick insurance, the world is our oyster. I would absolutely rock the branding all over my uniform. I'd slap some stickers on to my stick and helmet when playing for Ratvia too! I'd prolly get paid so much to sell insurance that I could retire from hockey all together and move out to the country side to a beautiful lil rat villa. I can smell it now.

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2024, 10:10 PM by Ohtaay.)

Option 1
For myself personally I let the sponsorships come to me. That being said I do not accept every sponsorship that comes my way, it is very important for me that I align my sponsorships with companies that support the same principles and look to achieve the same goals that I would like to promote to the public. It is important that I vet all sponsorships closely and that they are beneficial for me in the community around me. That being said it is to no ones surprise that I seek out chicken sponsorships, as I am a big Fried Chicken fan whether that be Korean Fried Chicken, chicken fingers, chicken tenders or any other kind of fried chicken that you can think of. If you know Theo Kondos you would know he had his own chicken store after retirement and I am a big supporter of his Chicken store. So whether it's gear or food i need to ensure that it is something I enjoy I will never take a sponsorship just for money.

170+

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2024, 11:45 PM by phoenix. Edited 2 times in total.)

So that is why Stank Tank is so fast, He bought new skates
[img]blob:https://imgur.com/fa6a2e30-838d-4841-9b6a-ffe266500773[/img]

[Image: SwvYrXP.jpeg]   
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]   

Ahh

Chopper is one who loves his sweets. Therefore, many candy companies have reached out to "the chop" with hopes that he will become their spokesperson. Unfortunately, Chopper can only take on so much responsibility at once while also maintaining his hockey career. The Wonka company and Chopper did strike up a deal in order for Chopper to be their main spokesperson. While Chopper is great on the ice, his business skills are quite lacking and he failed to consult his agent when doing business talks and signed the contract for a singular serving of cotton candy, child sized of course. 

Outside of sweets since Chopper is also known for his fighting prowess on the ice he has received many offers from UFC to come guest star in the octagon. While this sounds like a very fun idea Chopper had to decline per his contract with the SHL. Although his UFC debut may come one day after he retires from hockey.

160 words

Will Tomlander does not actively seek out sponsorship or endorsement contracts, they actively seek him out instead! Although the variety has been quite interesting so far being in Seattle. For example he was asked to endorse a certain brand of salmon in cans over another, and then asked to promote the Pike Place Fish Market in a tourism advertising video by getting slapped by a flying fish. Recently there was some sponsorship deals by Boeing which was interesting, he got to fly in a jet fighter which was very cool, and then he also got to crawl into a space capsule called Starliner. Will Tomlander is glad he did not go for a ride in the Starliner capsule though because it seems like the one that they were testing is now stuck in space and the engineers are not sure if it will make it home okay. Will would have hated to miss the season and disappoint his team.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]