Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

written prompt the first option

so binko the koivu of the koivu family really likes sponsorships because he is a big fan of raking in that sweet sponsor ship money how ever he has some standards that he usually sticks to when it comes to sponsor ships like for example the sponsor must not be for a gacha game or a shitty mobile game like those that always sponsor the worst youtube videos any way none of those in stead binko takes the sponsorships like from companies that produce things like strange mystery goops like who knows what is in that goop! binko loves mystery goops just like how he loves mystery slimes and also non mysterious slimes like the slime from his teammate mr pee @hotdog binko really loves that stuff he can not get enough of it so actually he would love to get sponsored by a company that sells eel slime as well i am not sure if those exist but companies that sell snail slime for skincare for sure exists and binko would he happy to be sponsored by those companies too

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Quote:Graphic Option 2: Draw your player buying or opening some of their new gear.

[Image: Ent28I5.png]

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

I mean I am broke, go click on my username and check my balance, I am pretty much counting pennies to be able to afford the weekly training. I can not even buy it all the time depending on my bank balance. I was never active enough to realize what a Chirper was and how I would have been able to make money from the beginning. Think about it, I started doing Chirpers around like Chirper 50, if I would have done the first 50, at 200k a week, I would have an extra 10 mil in my account.

But now, what am IU doing? I am taking advantage of a situation. NFL and NHL players can get suspended for betting but the SHL does not have such a rule in place. I am partnering up with all of the betting sites because they pay the most. I am providing people with parlay picks on the weekends for Football or even for hockey nights in the SHL. I am going to share my playoff bracket and for everyone who tails, I make a percentage. Is it ethical? No. Does it pay the bills? Yup

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2024, 12:29 PM by Stamkos Is My Dad. Edited 1 time in total.)

Option 1:

Zeus Storm and his representation are all about making money where and whenever they can. Sponsorship deals are an easy bag and the Storm team is constantly in pursuit of achieving that bag. He has done marketing deals with Churches Chicken, KFC, and Popeye's Chicken. Showing that conflict of interest means nothing to Storm as long as he is being paid he will practically do and say anything. More recently his team has been chasing brand deals with sport attire companies such as Nike, Under Armour, and New Balance. It is time for Storm to be a household name and put hockey on the map to compete with the NBA and NFL sponsored athletes. Will he secure those deals? It is tough to tell but with the way his career has started he is certainly becoming a big ticket hockey player that could be a true trailblazer in the way hockey players get marketed. All the companies should strike on Zeus while the fire is hot.

167 words

[Image: zeus-stom-draft-night.png]

Written 1 -

In the early ages of Kevin's career, especially the SMJHL days, he was always looking for sponsorships. Maybe not those Youtuber sponsorships, but any other brands that Kevin seems at least a little interested and were contacted to sponsor by were all agreed. However, as time went by and his contract began rising up in the SHL, he found himself sponsoring brands that he personally enjoyed using. Furthermore, he eliminated all the other sponsored he previously had. Nowadays, he sponsors the hockey company that provides him with his gear, any other gear related brands he uses, and some of his favorite food companies he wants to show support to. Now all of the random flavored water, earbuds, food delivery, and any other things that youtubers sponsored are all in the past. He left these companies for Youtubers to sponsor rather then himself. Of course if they are good products, then that differs.

[Image: hbtB38x.png][Image: Screenshot_2024-07-25_171622.png?ex=66a4...56461ae57&]
                               Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic and Jaypc8237 for the sigs!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Ever since his vacation to Japan during the offseason, Demir Bellona has been in talks with Japanese brands to bring them into the light in North America. He's gonna be a leading player in the best North American league so this would be a perfect opportunity for up and coming brands to sponsor him while he's still young to try to attract more customers from across the pacific. One brand that could use more recognition in North America would be Don Quijote. This company would work really well over here and offer so many random things that people could buy at an affordable price. There might be some culture shock however if they keep the music in their stores, they might have to put on some elevator music instead to avoid frightening customers. This would be an incredible partnership for both parties and they could even give away Don Quijote plushies to everyone in attendance during games.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Option 2

Henri Losanov was always the tallest kid on any teams he played growing up. Until the SMJHL, there was so equipment restrictions at all and he would take advantage of it. Money was never an issue being the son of a former professional hockey player, every year he would buy the biggest pads he could handle wearing. Imagine those poor 13 years old having to face a goalie who is 6'2 and has goalie pads almost taller than most of them. Let's just say when Henri learned there was regulations about equipment in the Junior Hockey League he had a rough time at first to adapt. He had to get a smaller stick, smaller chest, and of course smaller pads. What he would give to be able to get his old gear back for the pro league. Now at 6'7 240 lbs, he would literally look like a sumo out there with that old gear. But the SHL hates goalies and always will am I right fellas?

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Written 1:
For some players, it’s a tough gig to figure out which sponsors they want. For some, I guess, it’s also challenging to get them, but when you’re a decent enough player, they are easy to come by. While Wolf isn’t a huge stud in New Orleans and is nowhere from the star player on the team, he does get chances to be part of sponsorships with the other players on the new Orleans team. The biggest sponsor that he’s done so far is with the local golf course because they seem to always find a way to be on the greens earlier than what they would want. They showcase how amazing the New Orleans golf courses are and brought a bunch of new equipment from Titleist , and a few others to try out and advertise.

There isn’t too much that wolf wouldn’t do. It’s all about the money and setting yourself up good. Besides, the more that you can make on the side the less you have to take with the team. That means hopefully more competitive and better players on the roster. If a strip club came up to Wolf right now, if the money was decent enough and so were the chicks he probably take it.

Option 1: Jefferson is all about the sponsorship opportunities! Yeah he gets paid a fair wage by his team, but everyone knows the real money is in sponsorship deals, and you get hooked up with a good bit of free stuff. For that reason, Jefferson aims for a lot of food based sponsors, because as we all know, the price of food is through the roof and nothing sucks more than blowing your paycheck on groceries for the week. Jefferson also hates having to cook all the time, so he's got lots of sponsors for delicious (and terribly unhealthy) frozen foods -- does it send a good message to the youth/make him a good role model? Not necessarily, but look man he's just a hockey player, its not his job to be a paragon of virtue and good decisions. If hot pockets wanna stock his freezer and give him a stack of cash in exchange for his face on the box, you bet your ass he'll take that deal any day. Besides, they've got protein so they've gotta be good for you.

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

[Image: PDyLXEi.png]

Written Task, Option 1

Roddy Banes' favourite sponsorship opportunities are those completely unrelated to hockey that also somehow try to shoehorn awkward hockey related content, slang, lingo or references into their promotional material. A great example of this would be the add for a bank with NHL goalkeeper Jussi Saros who, when asked if he has any financial goals he is saving toward, simply stares off into space, completely locked in, and repeats 'no goals.' Until his teammate Ryan O'Reilly gives up and the commercial ends. I could not even tell you whcih financial institution this was for, but it made me laugh and as a result also made Roddy B laugh.

So things of that nature. He is currently seeking a sponsorship deal with several independent bakeries in Riga, since he both loves his hometown and bread. Anything made of carbs, really. But the further from the actual sport of hockey the sponsorship deal is, the more amusing he finds it and the more interested he becomes.

[Image: banes.png]

Option 1

Marton has never pushed for sponsorships, as he focused first on adjusting to the North American game and then on securing his life after hockey through other means. Building the Island Gym was a lot of work and after the grand opening it's taken nearly all of his time and attention off the ice. (He's even been missing PTs because of it!) If anything, he'll likely end up on the other side of sponsorships, getting some big SHL stars to represent the gym. At the moment, he can only afford to sponsor some mites and little league teams

He obviously appears in his own commercials for the gym, and his acting there might actually dissuade other companies from offering him spots. But he would love to partner with the actual Buff company that has always worked with Survivor. Doesn't want to push too too hard on that though, as he's also trying to avoid any cease and desist letters from CBS-Paramount. Hockey is hard, but business is harder!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Ubba Lodbrok, 3rd line center for the Philly Phorge of the Eastern Conference in the Simulation Hockey League, formerly of the Anchorage Armada of the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League, doesn't often go out and find sponsorship deals for himself. Unless he finds himself short on cash for whatever period of time, then he will occasionally talk to the marketing department of the Forge and have them find him a brand to get sponsored by. In the past, he's found himself signing sponsorship deals for a variety of different brands and organizations. It's mostly hockey related, but you know, sometimes, he likes to branch out and find a brand that he is passionate about, but is completely unrelated to hockey, but could still use a "professional" ambassador instead of the ridiculous content creators you find out there. Hence why he's been sponsored by Raid. You know, the biggest name in pest control and killing ants. He found his house infected with ants one day, called up marketing and said he needs raid. Next thing you know, he's got a sponsorship deal. Sometimes he find brands that reach out to him, so he recently became the face of Chilax - A Children's Laxative.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

PT Pass

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Renegades  Citadelles Citadelles Renegades  Stars Blizzard Canada 

Written Option 1:

Antonio Flusso, who fancies himself as a bit of a media whore in terms of how much he will shill and play it up when the cameras are on him if it means money is on the line, will actively seek out sponsorships even if the current workload is figuratively and (in some cases) literally killing him. He knows a playing career is finite, it doesn't matter who you are, it all comes to an end one day. So you have to slap as many corporate deals together during your playing career as humanly possible if you want to sustain a swanky lifestyle of leisure after you're finished. He would never in a million years limit any sort of brand no matter how related to hockey or how vilified they are publicly. Money is money and every sponsorship is selling a piece of your soul, which if you've done once then you've already opened a box that can't be closed so you might as well let it rip in terms of how much you sell out.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Option 1

Dag-Otto is never one to seek out sponsorships. He prefers to not be bothered with that stuff, having to go to special events or recording ads or what have you. It's similar to his approach to the media. It's his least favorite part of being a professional athlete. He likes focusing on the sport of hockey instead. However, that doesn't mean he never accepts any sponsors.

There are a few exceptions. Mainly he enjoys working with businesses from his own country, Sweden. This doesn't happen often of course, because of where he now lives and plays. But some global Swedish companies have at times reached out and had Dag-Otto seriously consider working with them. If not a company from Sweden, he also is more lenient on smaller businesses. As that doesn't just usually mean helping out someone local but also usually means smaller effort is required because the associated marketing budget won't be in the millions.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players