Create Account

S78 PT #5: Playoff Woahs and Woes Due: Sunday, September 15th @ 11:59 PM PST

Gbabe deals with the playoff pressure like most other players in the league, with various trips to the local bars to engage with fans and have a good time on a daily basis. These trips tk the bar include a few things, the first is bathing in the glory of chicken wings served in dozen wing batches with various sauces. There is a local joint near the home rink thay serves some kick ass wings thay let ganbe will hit up between games and house a few dozen of these things. He and the fans will habw a great time consuming God's cheep glory meal. Agyer a few wings the beers will for sure get flowing and gnabe will indulge in his other relaxing hobby between games, fighting fans who try the heckle him. This has ked to more than a few arrests and him being kicked out of the bar a few times, but it's all in the name of playoff success.

Jiggle E. Puff knows that failure is inevitable in life. He may never win the Challenge Cup, and that is ok with him. Life is about the memories you have with the friends you make along the way. A playoff elimination definitely stings, but Jiggle finds solace in knowing that he went out there with his friends and did his best. The team is definitely on the upswing and he has full faith in the coaching staff to get the most out of the players, and the GMs to make the right decisions off the ice to continue to propel the Atlanta Inferno further into the playoffs next season. These are the thoughts that go through Jiggle's head after the initial disappointment fades. He will use this positive attitude to continue to be a leader in the Atlanta locker room, because positivity is key here. Jiggle will take a breather from hockey to focus on this offseason's tour in the Kalos region, and then will redouble his efforts towards the cup next season

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Written Prompt 1

Andren can be a bit of a showman during the regular season. Skating around the ice with reckless abandon, hitting everything that moves and starting fights whenever he can. You might think that would translate into more shenanigans during the play-offs but you couldn't be more wrong. That all changes with the play-offs. He tightens up his defensive game, focusing hard on blocking shots and taking away lane ways from his opponent. He shuts his mouth up (for the most part) as it's not worth it to get into a fight...unless his opponent is someone valuable to the other team. He doesn't stop hitting people though, that's one thing that doesn't change about his game. For Andren, it's all about getting his team to win. He wants those Cups and if he has to sacrifice the cavalier style of play that is his norm, then he'll do it to give his team the best chance possible to win it all.

160 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Written Option 2:

James went golfing once. After a long, trying few hours and a few new "roughs" in the course from some angry outbursts James swore never again. So now he's left with few options unique to the post playoff season. James's simple pleasures of beer and alone time remain, but post-playoff defeat he gets some rare free-time that he doesn't get during the season that goes back into spending time with his cousin Rose. After a sour few days one can find them in the warmest climates imaginable, getting away from the ice in literal and metaphorical senses. With the SHL proper on the horizon though, James actually spends most of his time this post-defeat season researching. Making connections. Looking to find a good spot in this upcoming team right away and hit the ground running. The early season difficulties are going to be a thing of the past, he swears. This time, I'll be in the championship.

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]

My player love to style as much as possible on the ice. It makes it really exciting for the fans and the coaches love it. If you are gonna miss at least miss in style. Some people might argue that you should be more serious in the playoffs, but what better way to shatter your opponents moral ten to hit them with a crazy play they could have never dreamed up in their wildest dreams. Since everyone on the team has immaculate hockey sense, there really is no issue with needing to take all the glory for themselves. The players all know exactly what happened with pinpoint accuracy and like tyranids they are now able to add that into their genetic hockey makeup and use some more tricks from their arsenal in future games. My player learned from some very storied veteran players and the main thing they all suggested when it came to staying calm in these intense games is… smoking cigarettes. If you smoke an amount of cigarettes comparable to how far you have made it in the playoffs so far then you are sure to see clear results on the ice after long.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png] [Image: U0nD2Rt.png]

Option 1

When it’s playoff time, i don’t even have to try to impress the crowd, they’re already watching me. sure, i could pull off some fancy moves but the real magic’s in playing my game the way i always do: big, powerful, and unpredictable.

i like to keep people guessing. maybe i’ll set up a teammate with a perfect pass that no one saw coming, or maybe i’ll just bulldoze through three guys and take the puck straight to the net myself. that's just how i play. i like to score and i gotta see scoring happening around me, or i'll get upset. still, in the playoffs, it’s all about staying focused, but i still have fun with it. i’m not out there for glory. i’m out there to win, and if the crowd loves me for it, well, that’s just a bonus. plus, i get paid to do it.

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]

[Image: 8t1ekRL.png]

[Image: 5yBVV1C.jpeg]

Ongo Gablogian doesn’t really have any particular skills to show off to the crowd, whether we are talking playoffs or regular season. His slap shots go about five feet wide of the net, his passes go over his team mates’ sticks, his hits are embarrassingly bad due to the fact that he is 4 feet 8 inches tall. Even though he is 400 pounds, he still just kind of bounces off everyone like a water balloon that doesn’t explode on impact. So Ongo just does the best he can, and though the best he can is usually be a burden to his team mates in their times of need on the ice, he still tries really hard. And that’s what matters. One thing he is really good at is eating tacos between periods. He can down five or six soft shell tacos from Taco Bell in the intermission and it really gives him the fuel he needs to have to run back to the locker room halfway through the period and have diarrhea in the toilet.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Option 2:

Wizard is always aiming to be competing for the cup but as of recent his playoff history has not been the greatest as he has not even been able to make a run in the playoffs with his last season in J's being cut down in round 1. Then the Syndicate did not make it on his first year and were in fact nowhere close which was kind of disappointing despite a decent season from the young rookie. Dealing with defeat is difficult for the young rookie as he does not know how to necessarily handle the loss right now. After missing the playoffs he tends to separate himself from the game as there is no reason to continue to try and practice. While he does want to constantly improve Wizard is a firm believer of that he should not be trying to over stress himself with the continuous improvement he strives for. Wizards goal is to make the playoffs and bring home a cup.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

Option 1
Kristian Seppanen, the star Finnish right handed, right defenceman and assistant captain for the Atlanta Inferno hockey team of the eastern conference of the simulation hockey league, otherwise known as SHL, doesn't try to impress the fans ever. Kristian Seppanen knows that in order to win hockey games, and in order to win cups, the way to do so is do the nitty gritty. Shots blocked, takeaways, be in the passing lanes, make the right outlet passes, shoot the puck, etc. It is never an attempt to do fancy or fun hockey, but an attempt to play hockey the right way to give your team an advantage and hopefully result in a win. Kristian Seppanen recognizes that he's probably the 10th guy on the roster in terms of pure skill, but hyping the team up on the bench or making the right defensive play is Seppanen's bread and butter - it's his reason d'être, it's his value to the team and to this beautiful sport we all call hockey.

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Code:
Graphic Option 2: Draw your player doing their favourite offseason activity.
[Image: JivpGVK.jpeg]

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Written option 1:

Being a showboat regardless of what kind of game she plays, Sonja does not tend to be more showboaty just because she is in palyoffs. That being she is not the type to grab attention to herself, well partially. She enjoys making a great pass just as much as she enjoys scoring goals. So when it comes to impressing the crowd Sonja tends to either make a pass that not many could pull of or if she has the chance she also loves to beat defenders with different kind of tricks that she has spent hours practicing. After all there is hardly more satisfying things for her than to see her hard work pay off. Be that an assist she gave to one of her teammates with an incredible pass or be a trick she practiced a lot and finally managed to pull it off in a competitive game. And if she can impress the crowd with it then that only makes it all the sweeter for her.

(168 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Tsunny_New_Sig.png?ex=66d56cfd&is=66d41b...e0f6dde96&]

Bongo does not try to impress the crowd. Perhaps he will do a few risky crazy maneuvers during warmup sessions, but when the black puck hits the center line, I can guarantee that when shit hits the fan, Bongo gets REAL. with that being said, as a playmaker, Bogno always tries to set up his line mates with the best passes in the slot. Also, he just has the swagger and finesse that one could expect from a middling balding toothless man playing in the world’s most premier hockey league. One time, Bongo attempted a Michigan in game. The captain Phillipe Eko Eel really gave him a talking to after that. To be honest, Eko Eel And Bongo have really had it out for eachother since this moment. Perhaps this is why the Atlanta Inferno got swept by the Tampa bay barracuda in 4 games. Maybe Bongo will be traded his off season due to his behaviour problems. Either way he does not try to be flashy but has the natural swagger !

ISFL PT

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page