Create Account

Devoir's last look at the locker room

Sir Devoir sighs deeply as he looks around the locker room where he got ready for games for so long. It really was over, the playoffs were over, it was time to go home. Tears start falling out of his eyes as he looks around. 13+ seasons for the Gallade, and now it was all over. From his first game so long ago to now, he has so many memories. He just wishes it could have ended differently...he wished he could have gotten at least one cup...

"Hey Devoir!" A voice says from behind him, and he turns his tear filled face around to see the Baltimore Platoon GM HHH "oh umm...is it a bad time?"

"No it's fine" Devoir says as he wiped his tears "just reminiscing. Wanted one last look at this place before I had to leave"

"Well I was going to give you this" HHH says as he hands Devoir a framed jersey along with a picture "it's the jersey from your first win... I thought you would like to have it. The picture is of you after the game"

"W-wow thanks!" Devoir says, smiling "I'll treasure this, trust me. It really does mean a lot" 

"You meant a lot to this team" HHH smiles "now come on, we're going to have a farewell dinner for you"

"Sounds good, let's see if there is a local Asian restaurant" Devoir says, shooting the locker room one last look before leaving.

Just wanted to put something quick out there for Devoir's last game. Thank you Baltimore.

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

Platoon Platoon Platoon

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Then I'll buy the sake, my friend.

Amazing career!

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon
Co-GM - Maine Timber

[Image: ekaterina-valieva-spotlight.png]
Thanks @xjoverax for the sig!

_/_/_/

Was a pleasure to be a part of Devoir’s final season, great career

Platoon

[Image: A3AlstA.png]