Create Account

S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Sunday, November 10th @ 11:59 PM PST

ONLY S79 SMJHL Rookies (S80 players) are eligible for this PT.
This is NOT for people who are to be/got drafted into the SHL (S79 players).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

For anyone doing this after the draft, this is an opportunity to introduce yourself to SHL scouts and other members of the site, while earning TPE and money on the side.

You will receive 0.5 TPE for each question you answer up to a maximum of 6 TPE. (12 questions)
For each question you answer after the first 12, you will receive $100k per question answered, with a bonus of $200k for answering every question.

The total for answering all questions will come out to 6 TPE and $1M!!!

SMJHL HO Questions (4 Questions)
Code:
Player Name:
Position:
Recreate or First-Gen?
-Recreates: Who was your last player?
-First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):

SMJHL GM Questions (16 Questions)
Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?
What made you join the SHL?
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?
What color would your lightsaber be and why?
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player?
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
What is your opinion on The French?
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice?
Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Pineapple on Pizza?
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey?
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

Deadline: Sunday, November 10th at 11:59PM PST

Responses to this PT will be graded at least shortly after the draft and after the deadline.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2024, 12:09 PM by This Guy. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Mick Geno
2. Right Wing
3. First Gen, found out on Reddit
4. teedupall#1286005553134571590

5. 10-12
6. Grill on Barbeque
7. Like Hockey, like sim type games, like create a player type games.
8. Would go back to the 1700s and be a hunter and/or gatherer, because it seems interesting and fulfilling
9. Cereal Tier list
10. Purple because its the best colour and Mace Windu is awesome
11. any style works
12. wear the jersey
13. contract speedruns on Hitman
14. My last names french , were ok
15. Call of the Wild, Jack London, book from the POV of a wolf, really cool
16. Smoke weed and lock in
17. pork roll
18. no pineapple
19. Gretzky, Lemieux, Sakic, Forsberg
20. Italian Greyhound because Im really skinny, dont make much noise and like the colour grey

S80 Prospects response:
1. Carter Rumsy
2. Right D / Left D
3. First gen!
4. Found the site from a Reddit post in the /hockey subreddit
5. mikexnc
6. 6+
7. Optimal way, I prefer putting a slice down the middle, similar to a hotdog bun. Then putting butter into that slice, as the hotdog cooks that slice widens, the edges crisp slightly, and the butter is absorbed.
8. I love strategy/simulation games, also I am a huge community guy. I don’t have as much time to sit in front of my gaming pc these days but this being mobile is perfect.
9. Hmmm, 2007 would be cool. I believe that was WoW Burning Crusade release.
10. From memory, I would do it on Star Wars Galaxies, that was my first mmo and I remember so much from that game.
11. Red, maybe to appear sith like then be all virtuous and what not.
12. I’m hoping to be similar to Jaccob Slavin and be a defensive shut down master. Pocketing some goals would be nice but really looking to lock it down defensively.
13. Sure, that’s an area I have no experience and I’m not going to throw my opinion around. It’s for the youth, who wouldn’t.
14. I’m pretty big into jiujitsu
15. The French…praise them for the infamous “French fry” they invented.
16. Redwall - it was so in depth, the stories really take you away.
17. On and off the ice I’ve embraced breathing exercises, controlling my breathing pattern and also positive affirmations. Negative out, positive in.
18. I’ll eat both regardless
19. Yes, with ranch…
20. I’ve only been watching hockey for about five years. I don’t really have a “top 5”.
21. I would be a dachshund. Little guy but I’ll getcha!

1. Trent Mackenzie
2. Goalie
3. First-Gen
4. Reddit post on r/hockey
5. @Raf__
6. 6+
7. Grilling, obviously
8. I love doing hockey related things in my free time and this looked fun
9. Early 90's, to see some of my favorite bands in their prime
10. The evolution of american wartime aviation
11. I have not seen any star wars related media so I'd have to go with pink :3
12. Shutdown Goalie
13. Absolutely, I'd wear the jersey and smother my gear in pride tape
14. Playing guitar, listening to music, watching hockey (obv)
15. Ew (jk, yall are fun)
16. Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis
17. Meditation and Conversation
18. Pork Roll
19. Nope
20. Gretzky, Lemieux, Yzerman, Brodeur
21. Golden retriever, because i'm full of love and relentlessly annoying about it :3

[Image: trentmackenzie88.png]
Trent Mackenzie | Vancouver Whalers | Player Page
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2024, 11:58 AM by JBeckQuest. Edited 2 times in total.)

Quazon Broconchi

RW

First-Gen

Found it on Reddit

JBeckQuest

---

Tough to say exactly how many hours per week - I usually find time throughout the work day to post things such as this. Perhaps 1.5 hours per day of free time, so x7 that might be 10.5 hours.

Grill!

I like the concept of living through the process of being drafted and joining a team. Also enjoy the community aspect!

I think I would really enjoy the wild west. Obviously it would be very physically uncomfortable but I like their honor culture.

Childhood behavior (am a special edu teacher of a behavioral classroom)

Yellow, because I like it the best. I don't know anything about Star Wars lol.

Speed and shot accuracy - scoring goals!

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
My first inclination is I prefer to allow hockey to be for everyone by specifically not doing special days for certain groups but not others. I am overall very interested in organizations that help suffering youth (have had leadership positions in them!)

I play hockey (mens league). I also play chess (in person tournaments and online). I also am into gaming (cant put down Satisfactory 1.0 lately). Wife and I also have a new daughter (just got guardianship of an 8 year old girl) which means her hobbies are now my hobbies! You can catch me on the field hockey sidelines. I also run a lot (half marathon is my max so far) and read a lot. I'm a fairly hobby-dense person and when I find a new one I dive in all the way deep lol.

I don't know much about the French admittedly. I think their language is beautiful. I think the people can be a little snobby, but perhaps that's just a stereotype.

The book that started my career as a special education teacher for behavioral students is called One Child by Torey Hayden. It's a memoire from the perspective of the teacher. Very moving. Kids who wind up in these classes have had very significant traumas and need help!

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice?
To quote Alexander Hamilton (his character anyways), "I write my way out." I've always been able to articulate my positions and thoughts which helps off the ice. I also am a natural organizer and plan on helping in the locker room to promote community activities. As for on the ice, I think that simply earning the TPE and $$$ and being active will help on the ice!

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Pork Roll

Pineapple on Pizza?
Not every time, but sometimes!

Four favorite players currently are McDavid, MacKinnon, Draisaitl, Ovi. (I say this as a Flyer's fan).

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
Australian shepherd. Intelligent, trainable, practically useful, energetic, loyal.

[Image: VYytaep.png]

Drew McIntyre
Center
Recreate - Last official player "Alexis Saint-Michel"
Discord: KenitohMenara

1) 6+
2) Steamed
3) An itch I needed to scratch. Wanting to go after the Challenge Cup again and try to get to the hall of fame
4) March 10th, 1970 - Bobby Orr's Stanley Cup Winning Goal "The Flying Goal"
5) Yellow - underrated colour
6) Power Forward
7) Wearing the jersey
8) Board Games, DnD, Manga, catching up with my backlog of video games
9) I'm british so my answer is "F*** the French"
10) Frieren Beyond Journey's End - A gripping tale that tells you to cherish every moment you have and every memory because you never know when they will all be gone
11) Be as friendly as you want off the ice - but once game is on, focus up and leave the nice guy in the locker room. We're here to win
12) What is this New Jersey? Well since asked, Taylor Ham
13) Not for me
14) Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Teemu Selannie, Pavel Datsyuk
15) Dalmatian. Loved the movie as a kid

Code:
Player Name: Geno Vajihollahi
Position: LW
Recreate or First-Gen? FIRST gen! Found on Reddit
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):dyl05865

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 2-4 usually!
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Campfire roasted
What made you join the SHL? My love for the game. Want to win championships
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? Late 80’s, Early 90’s to watch prime Lemieux
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? The history of golf!
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Blue because of my loyalty
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Big sniping playmaker
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Absolutely, I’ll sign it too.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Just golf and SHL!
What is your opinion on The French? Cowards. ?
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) playing with fire by Theo Fleury. So much raw emotion. Made me cry
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? My patience and waiting for the right time to act! ?
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork roll
Pineapple on Pizza? Absolutely not
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Mario Lemieux, Gretz, Orr, Howe and Sid
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be. Aussie. Full of energy!

Player Name: Lee King
Position: LD
Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen!
-Found the SHL on /r/Hockey
Discord Name: Bootrot

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I'm available on Discord the majority of the time, my work is very flexible and doesn't take much time out my day.
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Love a hotdog on a charcoal grill.
What made you join the SHL? Sounded really cool! Loving the community, and hoping for a great first season!
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I think cowboy times would be pretty cool, I'd probably die of dysentery and not be a cool outlaw like I imagine though.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Submarines! Comes with the job.
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Orange, only because its my favorite color.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? I made Lee King into a 2-way dman. Big fan of the Seattle Kraken so I'm hoping he ends up being Vince Dunn-esq.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Fuck yeah brother, I want one of my own as well!
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Biggest at the moment is Hockey for sure, but I've always been into Video Games too. Currently can't stop playing Hunt: Showdown and Space Marine 2.
What is your opinion on The French? Like the language, haven't really dealt with the people.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) One everyone knows is The Song of Ice and Fire series, one people may not know that I enjoyed was a book called Tony and Susan, inspiration for the movie Nocturnal Animals.
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? I'm a pretty laid back person in general so I just try to deal with stuff realistically as it happens, I've had anxiety issues for a long time so I've been working on just focusing on the here and now.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork Roll.
Pineapple on Pizza? Abso-fucking-lutely.
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Gretzky, Orr, Howe, Crosby.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Probably just a Mutt, big vibe just living life.

Player Name: Aurora Borealis
Position: RW
Recreate
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Sam Azjha
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Az59

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 30-40
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Campfire

What made you join the SHL? Boredom in high school, ended up loving the league so much i came back

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? 2018 to watch the capitals win the cup again

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? how to correctly set up a fish tank

What color would your lightsaber be and why? green, i like green

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Goalscorer

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? i'll wear pride themed everything and auction it all off for charity

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Fishkeeping, SHL

What is your opinion on The French? i hate them (its my moral obligation as a british citizen)

What is the best book you have read and why? Young Samurai series by Chris Bradford, it singlehandedly got me through middle school

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?"  What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? i look for multiple solutions and choose the best one

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork roll

Pineapple on Pizza? YES

What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Gretzky, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Oshie
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be. Golden Retriever, ive been told i have golden retreiver energy by multiple people 

Player Name: Rocky Gislason
Position: Center
Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Lord Raiden 
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Jumbobone

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - i have probably about 8-10 hours that are free every week. 

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?  Best hotdog is cooking it on the grill. Nothing taste better. But if hungry enough, the microwave will do. 

What made you join the SHL? I wanted to recreate as I have enjoyed my time here. I love hockey as well

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? This is an interesting question. Would I go back to July 4 1776 to see when the Declaration of Independence was signed. Would I go even farther back to Roman Times. Or would I go see a musician that is no longer alive to see what their conerts were like. Like Elvis or Queen. So many options. Hard to pick one. 

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? I could give a class on how to properly setup a network. As I am a network engineer. 

What color would your lightsaber be and why? Ive always thought that the white lightsaber was so cool. White just seemed to be a special one used by some cool jedis.

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? I would like to be a offensive player. Not sure yet if i would want to be a Dangler type or a Gretzkys Office type of player. 

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Yes thats cool. No problems supporting that

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I really only play in a inline hockey league and do fantasy sports. I also play video games. Mainly (Call of Duty or Fifa)

What is your opinion on The French? If it is Frenchie.... then yuck... jk. But Im cool with the French. I am in Hockey nation and was once in the France Federation. 

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Best book that i read is V for Vendetta. I read the book before watching the film. Great graphic novel. 

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? You have to be mentally tough. Try to keep your head on straight and focus on the stuff that you can control. Focus on the next task at hand while keeping in mind the End goal as well. 

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?  Neither. I choose Scrapple. Scrapple is by far the best. Especially on a breakfast sandwhich. 

Pineapple on Pizza? I use to no like it but if you do it with bacon it is actually really good. 

What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? my Mount Rushmore of Hockey personally would be Steve Yzerman (my favorite player growing up), Gretzky, Gordie Howe, and Alexander Ovechkin (being a Capitals fan). 

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I would probably say a Cane Corso. Big, strong breed that protects his family. But also just as easy to play with.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]

[Image: cEbgUph.png] [Image: 1DL5JDX.png] [Image: vjZu62e.png] [Image: EnHtzQl.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Player Name: SCOTT FORTUNE

Position: RIGHT WING

Recreate or First-Gen? FIRST-GENERATION
-Recreates: Who was your last player? NOT APPLICABLE LOL
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? I WAS SCANNING THROUGH REDDIT FOR FANTASY LEAGUES ETC. I FOUND YOU GUYS AND GALS AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

Full Discord Username:McScootie

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Currently 6+ EASILY, BUT REGARDLESS CAN ALWAYS BECREACHED ON DISCORD.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? STEAM THEM, CROSS CUT THEM, THROW THEM ON A NICE FLAME AND GRILL (PREFERABLY CHARCOAL)

What made you join the SHL? I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE APART OF A LEAGUE LIKE THIS. I JUST NEVER NEW THEY EXISTED. WAS INTRIGUED AND SIGNED UP RIGHT AWAY. LOVING EVERY ASPECT SO FAR CANT WAIT FOR THE DRAFT.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I WOULD TRAVEL BACK TO FEBRUARY 23RD 2019 THAT IS THE DAY BEFORE MY MOM PASSED. I WOULD GO BACK AND SAY THINGS UNSAID.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? CONCUSSIONS IN SPORTS AND THE LONG TERM, LASTING AFFECTS

What color would your lightsaber be and why?BLUE AS IT IS THE COLOUR OF THE JEDI ORDER A GROUP OR A TEAM WORKING TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE ONE GOAL LIKE A NEW DRAFTY JOINING HIS NEW FAMILY WITH ONE GOAL.

A CROSS BETWEEN WILLIAM NYLANDER AND WAYNE GRETZKY
A SNIPER, WHO CAN SCORE, PASS DO IT ALL. I AM GOING TO WAIT ON ADDING THE REMAINDER OF MY TPE UNTIL DRAFT NIGHT THEN I WILL FINISH ONCE I KNOW WHERE THE GM NEEDS ME TO PLAY.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? HECK YEAH LETS GOOOOO. I WOULD WEAR 3 JERSEYS ONE EACH PERIOD SO THAT 3 CHARITIES COULD BENEFIT INSTEAD OF JUST ONE.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? COIN COLLECTING, FANTASY SPORTS, GAMING (FORTNITE) AND COOKING ( BOUGHT THE WIFE A FOOD TRUCK AND I AM HER SOUS-CHEF)

What is your opinion on The French? I AM MORE THEN OK WITH THE FRENCH BEING FROM CANADA, FRENCH IS OUR SECOND LANGUAGE ( I SPEAK IT VERY LITTLE LOL)

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)THE LORD OF THE FLIES, I READ IT IN HISCHOOL. WHEN KAOS IS PRESANT YOU REALL SEE HOW TEAMS PULL TOGETHER. JUST LIKE WHEN NEW ROOKIES ARE DRAFTED TO NEW TEAMS THE KAOS FACTURE AND HOW THE TEAM ULTIMATELY BONDS.

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? MY FAMILY KEEPS ME COMPLETELY GROUNDED (FLOW) AND I (PUSH) HARD AND WORK HARD EVERY PRACTICE AND GAME FOR THEM SO THEY ARE NEVER WITHOUT.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? TO BE HONEST I DONT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. I AM LOCATED IN CANADA AND HAVENT TRIED EITHER ONE BEFORE.

Pineapple on Pizza? YES I DO PUT IT ON MINE FROM TIME TO TIME. NY STYLE PEPERONI, SPICY SAUSAGE, BANANA PEPPERS (HOT) AND PINEAPPLE. ITS YUMMY!!!!

What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey?WAYNE GRETZKY, MARIO LEMIEUX, GORDIE HOWE AND BOBBY ORR

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A PITBULL, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE BIGGEST DOG IN THE WORLD, BUT THEY FOCUS ON WHAT THEY WANT AND DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. REMEMBER ITS NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT ITS THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG. FOCUS AND DETERMINATION.

Player name : Jean Bon
Position : RD
I'm a First-Gen
I am a member of the HockeyJunkie Discord server, and they made us discovered what what the SHL. After seeing some videos about it, it convinced me to start creating my player.
My Discord username is : ferwx 
I have 3-4 hours every day of the week and around 7-8 hours every Week-end
For me, the most optimal way to cook a Hot-Dog is to prepare the sausage first, then put the bread on a grill around 1:30 minutes each side. Put some Ketchup, Mustard on it and its ready to eat.
I really love Hockey, especialy my hometown team, the Montreal Canadiens. After seeing how nice the staff was, i couldn't not join the SHL.
I would only get back at the start of the NHL 2021 playoffs, when the Habs got in a spectacular cup final ! The best memory i ever had even tho we lost in 5 to the Tampa Bay Lightnings.
Id give a class about how important it is to appreciate each single moment of your life, no matter what it is. After all, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger !
I'd pick Black for my lightsaber color. I dont want something too flashy.
Im hoping for my player to be somewhat like David Savard of the Montreal Canadiens. Just a great guy in the locker room, capable of blocking multiple shots on the PK. For me, 1 incredible defensive shift is as spectacular as getting a Hat trick.
Honestly, id wear the jersey. Whatever jersey my team wants me to wear, i'll wear it.
I'm someone that likes video games. Not much into Shooter games like CoD or Fortnite however. Mostly into games that doesnt require lots of skills or concentration ( Fall Guys, Minecraft, etc )
I'm from Quebec, French is my first language ! We are very nice, i swear !
I read some books when i was younger, but honestly i dont read much as of right now. I couldnt really tell you which book i loved the most back then.
Someone told me " the best way to keep moving forward is to never look back ". I try not think about some problems i could be facing, just focusing on the present.
Honestly, pork rolls. For me its not even close.
I've never eaten pineapples on pizza, but it just seems like a weird thing to do.. For me, its like eating an apple with ranch on it.
My mount Rushmore of hockey is Maurice " Rocket " Richard. After all, who else x)
If i had to live with a specific dog for the rest of my life, it would be a Golden Retriever. I just like big fluffy dogs, and they are so cute :3

SMJHL HO Questions (4 Questions)
Code:
Player Name:
Position:
Recreate or First-Gen?
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):

Player Name: Kim Chaewon
Position: Center
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Ben Jammin
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): usersnotfound

Code:
Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Pineapple on Pizza?
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)  6+ I'm on the discord and forums too much oop

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Boiling for me

What made you join the SHL? A reddit post back in S46 (man that made me feel old)

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? For me it would be in May 2018 cause that was when I discovered BTS and fell into the k-pop wormhole, what a time it was.

What color would your lightsaber be and why? Blue is my favourite colour so I would go with blue.

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Looking to be more focused on offense but not be a liability on defence, but a balanced build is usually key to success in FHM so you can adapt to your team.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Yes! Kim Chaewon pride jerseys would sell out instantly I hope.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Started to replay MapleStory a bit 

What is your opinion on The French? In-different don't really have one on them.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Think the last actual book I read was BTS: Beyond the Story, it gave a history of BTS and their 10 year journey thus far and gave more insight to the group and the members.

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? I will just look to build my player optimally and sometimes FHM will just decide to say "not today" and you can't do anything about that :sadge:

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork Roll for me

Pineapple on Pizza? I don't mind it but not my go to pizza topping choice

What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? NHL - Wayne Gretzky, Gordie Howe, Bobby Orr and Connor McDavid, SHL - Aaron Wilson, Tony Pepperoni, Ryuuji Minamino and Kev Kevens

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I would choose to be a Pomeranian since they are very cute.

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: aRCIyeu.png]
[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
Thank you @Stadacona for the Chaewon player sig!

Player Name: Boogan McGillicuddy
Position: RW
Recreate or First-Gen?  First-Gen
-First-Gens: How did you find the site?  Reddit
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):  jeembo1990

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 6+
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?  Charcoal grill.  A little burnt but nothing crazy.  BBQ and ketchup.  Keep it simple.
What made you join the SHL?  Love hockey and the description for this I saw on Reddit sounded fun.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?  Back to the 90s.  Vibes.  Good music. Good movies. N64.  Modern medicine and air conditioning.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?  Why the 2019 Blues Stanley Cup is the greatest sports story of our generation.
What color would your lightsaber be and why?  Blue because it is my favorite color and I think I am not dark enough to be a red lightsabre guy.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player?  I want to be a dynamic forward who can score points but also make contributions on defense.  Speed, physicality, skill.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?  I wear the jersey and promote the cause in the media.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?  Fantasy football, hiking, sports, video games.
What is your opinion on The French?  They are people like everyone else.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)  Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy.  Dark, entertaining exploration of violence as an unfortunate piece of the human condition.
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice?  Stay calm and take life as it comes but try to be as prepared as possible.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll?  Pork Roll sounds more appetizing.
Pineapple on Pizza?  Only if there are no other choices.
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey?  Gretzky, Hull, Probert, Pronger
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?  Bull terrier due to their laid back but playful nature and love of tall frosty draft beers.

Attached Files
.jpg   spud.jpg (Size: 8.57 KB / Downloads: 331)

Player Name: Sandis Darzins
Position: Defender
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Olivers Ozols
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): lilstifler#2904

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) ~10-12 hours i guess
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? A perfect sausage
What made you join the SHL? Its fun here
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? to school time, it was great
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? childhood
What color would your lightsaber be and why? red because it looks nice
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? aggressive and goal scoring
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Sorry, im not gonna wear it
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? yes, novuss
What is your opinion on The French? its okay
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) tom and jerry, because they are funny
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? to be calm at any situation
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork Roll
Pineapple on Pizza? YES PLEASE
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? idk
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? dont know, hard to decide