Create Account

S79 Early Bird PT Due: Saturday, October 5th @ 5:00 PM PST

ONLY S79 SMJHL Rookies (S80 Players) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S79 Players).
The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S79 SMJHL Draft?
Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.
Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.
Reward: 2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)
Deadline: Saturday, October 5th at 5:00PM PST

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Aurora Borealis' main strength is her goalscoring ability, focusing on power and precision instead of skill moves, she can shoot the puck from almost anywhere in the offensive zone and have a chance of it going into the net, this makes her especially deadly on the forecheck. especially on the right side hashmarks

Geno Vajihollahi’s biggest strength is by far his offensive prowess and creativity. He can find a way to shoot from anywhere, often surprising the goalie with his sneaky quick release. If he’s not scoring, then he’s creating a rebound chance off of his shot. When not shooting, he’s focussing on finding open ice and buying time for his teammates
, creating some extra space with his big body.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2024, 10:03 AM by This Guy.)

Mick Geno is there for the team success, is there to do what coach wants from him, and hopefully he will be sniping along the way. He is there for the locker room morale, leads with play on the ice and diffuses tension in stressful moments, being cool, calm and collected as much as he can be.

Code:
Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.

Kim Chaewon's main strengths would be her skating ability and hockey IQ. From a young age Chaewon has been able to outsmart and outthink her opposition and from her experience as a k-pop idol, she has gained the finesse and athletic ability to be nimble which has translated onto the ice. These are the key areas where Chaewon excels at. 

(60 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: aRCIyeu.png]
[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
Thank you @Stadacona for the Chaewon player sig!

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2024, 11:22 AM by JBeckQuest. Edited 1 time in total.)

The main strengths of Quazon Brosonchi are his speed, his acceleration, his shot, and his teamwork. Additionally, his other strength is me and my willingness to be active. I've completed every bounty opportunity as well as a 2000 word media piece and two graphic submissions. I've done every training and activity check and chirp available to me. I've maxed out Quazon's off season coaching. His TPE will be maximized as a GM sees fit.

[Image: VYytaep.png]

09-28-2024, 08:39 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote:
ONLY S79 SMJHL Rookies (S80 Players) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S79 Players).
The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S79 SMJHL Draft?
Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.
Reward: 2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)
Deadline: Saturday, October 5th at 5:00PM PST
Aaron Noxus main strengths is his ability to get open and place a shot on net. He has a keen ability to find the back of the net from his LW position and might just be the best sniper in the draft. Noxus also has quite strong puck handing for a rookie and might even be able to make his way onto the first rotation in his first season of play.

Ethan Cross is a well-rounded Two-Way Forward modelled off Sidney Crosby's playing style. His main strengths include great passing, elite puckhandling, and outstanding offensive awareness, making him dynamic as a playmaker. Like Crosby, he is challenging to play against in the dirty areas because of his strong balance and excellent puck protection. In terms of defence, Cross has reliable positioning and stick-checking, rounding out his effectiveness on both ends of the ice. His physical and mental toughness mirrors that of Crosby in always having the ability to dominate in critical moments.

(105 words)

Tiny Princess is the 6’8 tower from Batman, Turkey. He is a menace on defense with some powerful hitting and checking along with some decent shot blocking. He also is able to pass the puck incredibly well. As he grew up, the bears and hyenas taught him the ways on the rink showing him how to hit hard fast and heavy. The boogeyman lives in constant fear of Tiny Princess due to his immense strength, weight, and size. Tiny Princess would be a great addition to any defense and is also very kind.

The main strenght of Shiny Rainbow is her speed. She is super fast on and off the ice. She loves having the puck and dangling around everyone like they are pylons because noone can catch up with her or touch her. She likes showing off her cool moves and superior skating ability. Although her speed is her biggest strenght her biggest upside for any team is probably her loyalty and feistiness. If she likes her team she is getting attached to it really quickly and she would rip out all four of her hoofs to help her teammates to succeed.

(100 words)

Drew McIntyre is bringing his battle hardened and trained body to the SHL. Naturally gifted with strength, speed and poise, this 275 pound battering ram of a man is coming in with all the physical attributes need to be a great player in this league and has the mindset to become the best as well

Jack Ellul is the two-way puck moving defender of your dreams. He bases his play out of his hockey IQ making the smart play to close down on attacker, strip the puck, and then make that key breakout pass. He positions himself on the ice to be in the right spot at the right time and then allows his skill to take it from there!

If Myers has million fans, then I’m one of them.
If Myers has one fan, then I’m THAT ONE.
If Myers has no fans, that means I’m dead.

Walleye

Lee Kings main strength is his defense. He's always reading the game to make sure that he is the position he needs to be to help his team succeed. On top of his defensive prowess he has the puck skills to set up his teammates to score goals and excel offensively. Lee king is a true two way defender that will help out whatever team he gets put on.

What Benjamin Theodore brings to the table is  a confident defenseman in the offensive zone. He's good at cycling the puck around and getting pucks deep into the offensive zone.  He's agile and nimble on his skates for a defenseman as well. He’s also solid on the blue line as well. A competent upright defenseman guiding the team towards greatness.

Code:
60 Words Google Docs.

Strengths

Carter Rumsly is a force to be reckoned with on the ice. A young man that takes his team as his family. Carter has often been described as being a positive and encouraging voice in the locker room. Carter has continued to work on his speed and defensive awareness. His skills continuing to improve, and specially defensively, Carter will be a critical defensive piece coming into the new season. A man with amazing defensive abilities, speed, and grit. I’m excited to see how this guy improves through the season.