GM Pass

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

GM pass

Asw pass

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

1. Milestones  +3 TPE

2. I would do both by playing them with different line mates at the beginning of the game.  I think even the players would go in for this.  It is an allstar game and they have played with their teammates all year.  This is the time to switch things up and give them and the fans some fun. I am sure there are players from other teams that they always wanted to play with and now is the chance.  But then late in the came if everything is on the line put them back together to show what they can do and why they won the cup together.  That is what I would do if I were the coach.

Words: 118  +2TPE

6. I already have my youtube channel up and running with the Zany antics seen on Fishing with McFisherman.  Every week we board our fishing boat at 5am and watch the high jinx ensue on the high seas.  Some days our fishing pole is actually our hockey stick, but most people tune in for the great tips I can give them after 16 years fishing with the McFisherman family.  Like how far away do you stand from your neighbor when casting off your pole.  And using a little bit of eye or cheek on your lure is always a sure way to catch the biggest fish.  And of course the biggest draw of the show is everyone tuning in to see what the fishing fashion will be from week to week.  Will we wear our kilts, will we be in all out hockey jerseys complete with gloves and helmets?  Or will it be the infamous yellow slicker that was my trademark as a young Gorton Fisherman. 

Words: 165  +3TPE

+8 TPE total

HO pass

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

GM Pass

(This post was last modified: 6 hours ago by ZodiacEXE. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Milestones (+3 TPE)
Send-Down Milestones

X. Affiliate Claim (+3 TPE)
PBE Affiliate

4. Starting Goalies (107 words, +2 TPE)
In the East, I'll put Five-Hole Sieve in as the starting goalie. Their GAA may be higher, but on average they dealt with 5 more shots per start than Soonika with a 1% higher save rate. Even if between the legs is a potential issue, I'd trust Sieve as the starter given the season they had.

In the West, give me Brzeczyszczykiewicz as the starter. Despite having an extra shot per start allowed, they put up a higher Save% and a better GA than fellow selection Justin Time. The Panthers goalie put together quite the season, and I trust they'll carry that momentum into the All-Star game!

[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

GM Pass

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

J HO Pass

[Image: Us6kFH7.png]
[Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

Gm pass

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players: