Create Account

S79 PT #0: Drafting Some Leadership Due: Sunday, October 13th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 2:

Paul Bondage is definitely a lead by example sort of player. He knows that when he looks throughout the locker room of the Atlanta Inferno, he is one of the weaker links. Knowing that, he knows that his focus needs to be 100% on his production and getting better. He will absolutely volunteer when the time is right for it and loves helping out with training camps, working with some of the up and coming younger guys, but he is not fooling himself in that he is this team's leader or anything close to it. He took a good look at his life this offseason and really focused on his mental game, working out twice as hard, and hopes that he can make a true impact to this team going forward in to this season. The Atlanta Inferno are not by any means a bad team, but they can be so much better and he knows that they can get back to that championship caliber that they once were.

WC: 170

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

2. Marek is firmly at the beginning of his prime years now and has settled in nicely with the Philadelphia Forge locker room and routines that come with everyday SHL life. As a player who has always been praised for his hockey intelligence and work ethic, he has not lost that part of himself as he's climbed the ladder. With some of the seasoned veterans wrapping up their career and other young guns joining the squad, its now up to Marek and others to set the example. Marek attaends all mini-caps and captain's practices in the offseason. He additionally helps to lead off ice training and film study during those weeks. When it comes to diet and lifestyle, Marek has taken to helping newcomers settle into the rigor of SHL life and ensure they are fueling and resting properly - including a significant overhaul in the the diet of the rookie they call 'the tater tot'. Marek doesnt do this for any accolades - in the beginning he was more introverted, but he has come to the realization that through helping others he can also help himself, learning through teaching and inviting new viewpoints into his typical thought process.

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 2C932D37-514E-45EA-95D8-45C16F70520B.jpg...cd072524d&]

Kiwi got to announce herself at the draft this season. It was on honor to be flown up to St Pierre et Miquelon for the draft. Kiwi went lobster fishing and ate a ton of seafood. She loves seafood since she was raised on a sailboat. But no one told her that she would be picked where she was. Chicago had just traded for the pick and apparently days before the draft, the trade was in the works and they wanted her to surprise her with her own name. So she was in total shock that a team would make a serious move to get her at 6oa. Now she has to live up to being a top 10 picks. Of course her whole family was there to go crazy. Her moms Helena and Eirlys. Her uncle Conner and all 3 of her sisters Willow, Astrid, and Ulysess. It really was a special moment. Certainly the best so far in Kiwi's young career.

[Image: 35broks.gif]

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]

[Image: aRCIyeu.png]

Written 2:

The off-season is a very important time for any professional sports player. It’s a time after the long winding season to have a little bit of a break, get some adventure and spend some time with loved ones. It’s also an opportunity and a lot of time to sharpen your skills, keep yourself engaged And practising for next season. Wolf is no stranger to leadership when it comes to these rules with the new Orleans squad, however, stepping into Texas might be a little different. Over in New Orleans, wolf would always make sure when the season ended that the team got to spend a little bit of time with her family. Then, a team trip would be booked for a little bit of bonding time. They would go somewhere nice. Vacation! Somewhere where they can have fun, let loose and enjoy their time off. once they got back, it was time for a little more time. Make sure that you’re taking care of yourself mentally and that things are looked after. Then, the work starts. Let’s get back into the gym, let’s start getting back into shape and make things happen. We want to win so let’s do it.

Wow I can't believe the Winnipeg Aurora have chosen me, Johnny Four Star, to announce our first round draft pick! That is a huge honor and I feel very humbled by the selection. I promise I won't let the team down.

One of the hardest things about announcing the pick is that while I can prepare what I will say to thank the host city + say hello to the fans, I don't know who our first round pick will be until just a minute or two before! So I will have to do my research on many of the top tier draftees to be able to be prepared no matter what! I have to practice pronouncing their names. I will need to know what club they come from. I even need to know their hometowns! That's a lot to learn. But it's totally worth all the hard work and preparation to be able to represent my team and bring us one step into the future at this year's draft.

(169)

2: 

Brayden Point is a natural leader who goes above and beyond the tour of duty both on and off the ice. Brayden Point is someone who other players can come to and is respected even among other teams players (of which Brayden Point has some good friends on other SHL teams) Brayden Point is known for reaching out to rookies and making them feel welcome even before the season starts. It is not uncommon for Brayden Point to welcome rookies out for a drink and some food and to get to know them as friends. He tries his best to keep in touch everyone despite how busy his personal life can be. The contacts include leadership and Brayden Point is not afraid to speak out for the team and connect with leadership. Brayden Point does go back to training camp early to make sure everything is ready for the rookies and so he can catch up with the coaches and general managers. All around Brayden Point is a natural leader with or without the A or C on his jersey.

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif]

Graphic option 1:

[Image: GaMTiLV.jpeg]

[Image: IxqyMuw.gif]
[Image: 29XRi31.png]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]

ISFL PT

[Image: cuffana.png]

PBE Affiliate

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

PBE Affiliate

PT Pass

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

[Image: S79-PT-0.jpg]

Chuck Stewart (left) standing for a picture after announcing the pick.

Written Option 2

To show that I am a leader during the off season, I always make it a point to touch base with all of my teammates. I think that it would be really easy to just go our separate ways during this time, but then when we come back for the next season, we would have lost so much of the chemistry and connection we had built from the season before. I think this is extremely important for our rookies and young players, who may not have had the chance to build bonds like us veterans have. So, to see them and build that connection in the off season can make all the difference when training camp rolls around. But, even for our veterans I think this time spent seeing each other in the off season is still very important to ensure we are all on the same page as we look to get the cup in that upcoming season.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

PBE Affiliate PT

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-23-182945.png][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Blizzard LD #6 Dash Jackson-Edmonton Blizzard/Yukon Malamutes Malamutes