Create Account

S79 mPT #0: On Brand Due: Sunday, October 13th @ 11:59 PM PST

Max has a brand of "Maxed Out" smoothies he created in his rookie season in the J. It uses his initials bit the C is mirrored and nearly connects with the M so that it looks like an 'O'.

[Image: lq0SFPP.png]

My brand would be a bottle of whisky and a pile of cocaine as that is my signature go to stuff for good performance on the ice.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Slip McScruff would take the lazy and obvious approach of having just a silhouette of a bearded man with a hockey helmet. It's hockey and it's a beard, it's a product that hits (like Slip McScruff)

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Steelhawks Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

As the last name "Schattenaxt" means "Shadow axe" in German, my player's logo would be the L acting as the hilt, and the S rotated 90 degrees and posed atop the L to form the cleaver of the axe - the S would need to be stylized, of course, but it works out fairly well in my mind's eye.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

The Kirkby family are their own brand and they don't need any logos or advertising to enforce it. They are one of the most successful and widely known hockey families in the SHL without any gimmicks.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Edzus Ozolins would have a simple red and white logo, Latvia's colors, in a flag shaped logo, like Latvia's flag, with "Rats" but in Latvian, Latvia's junior team. He might want to rep Latvia guys

Andrea's logo would bear the shape of three a three-way intersection utilizing belts for lines. "Cose ho Bisogno", that which I want, that which I need. A classy-themed brand for clothing and fashion.

Cade de Vries would lean into the "Flying Dutchman" Theme with a old Victorian era boat on with his initials on the boat, along with his old numbers of 76